Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

While you were sleeping

There had been a battle, and she had not gone she was still settling her clan in to the lands far from the temple of Voss. The cost of this had been that her mate now lay in a coma.

She blamed herself to some degree they were a team, they were to work together defend this place, defend any place that these Jedi had claimed, and now the first real test of their bonds and here he was...hurt. She wished at that moment she could give him some of her abilities to heal what way could there be fore her to share this with him.

She growled low shaking her head. She stood at the foot of the bed where he lay, she was determined that this would not happen again. Her emotional bond to him was stronger than any she had with her family.

--------------------------

A month later

Away from the temple on Voss, somewhere hidden from all. Here they were alone at last she had not tempted fate any further since he awakened from the coma. There was much for them to get use to, much for her to understand, and then there was their union. She smiled a bit more watching him move about this was much better than him being so still that she thought him dead.

She had watched the monitors for hours ensuring he was alive, driving even the droids to shoo her from the room for a break. This was their break, their...what did he call it...a honeymoon. Which sounded weird, a thick sweetener made by small flying creatures to make up a moon. It made no sense to her. But he promised to explain, so....she was patient.

Also now was the time to discuss what they saw for the time ahead....

Her gold flecked eyes scanned around them, as she listened, never certain they were truly safe from anything she could not quite yet break this habit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rd2U7oU27Zo​
[member="Elara Amadis"] #so great to see!

The Cabin

Elara had never been far from his thoughts while sleeping. Heart, mind and soul to him. Orange skies usually over Voss, never once did watching their skies get old. Plenty of wilds he’d explored in his time there with padawans over their years. Cabin by their stream, they were a short distance away with tents in woodland. Not too far in case he needed shelter of the cabin for his recovery. So far he was stubbornly and happily enjoying the break to sit alone with her.

Amadis was weaker, recovering, and here maybe most of all with her away from everything, he’d have time to do so. His reattached leg had given him a small limp, he’d not complained, small price to pay for being alive and getting to see her face again. Bold grin, Kei came into view carrying firewood that had been collected, not up to chopping yet!

Placing it down in the center of their small camp, the Jedi Master left it there for nightfall, old habits. Afternoon sun light working its way through the trees, stream beside them, fish were jumping in shoals Noticing she was tense, he sat back beside her, legs stretched out in front of him. Casual wear on, grey t-shirt, thick black trousers fit for camping, also to protect his limbs. Putting his arm around Elara holding her, he kissed her ring, and looked out across the stream.

"Missed this."

He'd almost died. Almost wouldn't be sitting here. Brought it home to him, everything he would have missed.

"You."

She looked over at him she couldn't help but flinch when he limped. If only. She closed her eyes she could feel him, hear him as hemoved and then sitting close. She smiled, his words always so touching, intimate a piece of her that had never been comfortable found comfort near him, with him and the longing desire to ever be close seemed content for the time.

This place where all was supposed to be calm she let down her defenses to talk to him, he missed this, her. His words caressed her fears putting them to the side she reached for his hand rubbing her fingers on the back of his hand as she reached to interlace them between his. "I was scared Kei and it takes a lot to scare me. Losing you, the thought of losing you." She signed and held his hand tighter.

She looked at the leg, she knew that the healers had done their very best for him otherwise he might not be here. She knew she could not ask him to be careful that would take away from who he was, just as he would never out right say don't do that, well unless he was standing there. She laughed.

"This place is our special place, here where you can get stronger, and I can....clear away that which makes me weak to start fresh. Which reminds me we need to eat today, shall we try our hand at fishing?" Course she was one that would jump in with a knife or spear to fish, she wondered if Kei would do the same. or...did he have another method?

[member="Kei Amadis"]

Holding her hand all the tighter, holding her, “not going anywhere.” Watching the outlines of her face, like he could memorize every part of her. They both knew and felt, two months ago it could have been over, “all I saw at the end was, never holding and seeing you.” He’d loved her for years now, they’d seen their share of troubles, distancing and danger. Still they were together, man and wife, his mate. He kissed her cheek, and her lips if she turned her head, “all I saw was you.” Sentiment in his eyes, probably the first time she’d ever see it so strongly.

What he said next, he said from the heart.

“Weakness isn’t all bad. Black spots are part of us.” There was strength in accepting them. With his arm around her, Kei cleared any stray stand of hair away from her face. “Without them. Never have met you,” and she wouldn’t be who he’d fallen in love with.

He laughed with her, it cleared the tension.

“Anything you can do!” He grinned firmly, challenge accepted! No Kei Amadis had never fished with a spear in his life, or at all, “willing to show me?” Watch him catch the biggest fish she’d ever seen! Or just get a wet face, either way, he was in, rubbing her arm and standing up to his feet. Going to pick up their spears or whatever weapons lay about, still the limp but it didn't detract from his spirit as he grabbed the weapons for them both, tossing her one, warrior spirit to warrior spirit!

[member="Elara Amadis"]​

She squeezed his hand, "all I could think is that you sould never say my name again, be close to me again, be with me wherever it was and it hurt deeply Kei. You are part of me" She leaned on him for a moment enjoying this simple little act of togetherness.

Course there was still a level of competitiveness between them, all in good fun. She laughed, "I will show you everything, except the Elara Move." She gave him that knowing glance would he remember her move, the one she showed him during their first adventure?

She caught the weapon he sent her way, gripping it tightly in her right hand checking it by hefting it about. "This will be good" She gave him an evil little grin. Warrior to warrior she laughed now.

She motioned towards the water, "let us begin first I have been taught" She began wading out looking down the water already beginning to muddy from movement, "we will need to wait for something to come to us, Unless, if there is a stream nearby we can stand in it and watch for them to pass by us, then you reach out and stab them with the spear, or knife" Or get in the water, she smiled....umhmm she had a plan.

[member="Kei Amadis"]

Kei was too much a gentleman to remember Elara moves! Believe that you’ll believe anything. Stealing a kiss from her as he passed, and leaning her back to him with his free hand. “Not the only one with moves.” Sliding her up straight and letting her go. There was only one way to go, into the water with her!

Wading into the water, he could swim if they needed it later, but using a spear was new. “Look good in wet.” Standing beside her, watching how she moved, not that he needed any encouragement to look upon his wife openly taking in her beauty, strength and fire. Because she was his wife, he made no secret of his attraction to her. Copying technique, he held the spear firmly, gripping it like a club. Whether that was right or not, Amadis had no idea yet. "How's this?"

Remaining still, the Epicanthix let water run around them both. Not cheating with the force, wanting this to be their hunt. Though he was teasing and complimenting with half grin, far from leering, attention fixed on looking for fish amongst the currents, waiting for the muck they had caused to settle so they'd come out. “Who taught you how to hunt?” Probably a clan member, wondering if it was a ritual rite of passage in their culture, or a family member.

[member="Elara Amadis"]​

[member="Kei Amadis"]

She laughed, "Well now I like that move we can call it the Amadis Smooch." She stroked his arm lovingly as he let her go. She liked to see him this playful after everything. So now she was ready to get serious and teach him how to spear a fish, right after she taught him how to hold a spear.

Elara stood up straight, "like this Kei in your dominant hand, head of spear towards the water so that you can make a downward motion, or a lunging motion." She nodded, indicating now correct what you are doing. She moved slowly making small corrections, "don't grip so hard"

She stood near him watching the water, "it was a matter of survival, either learn to do it, or go without. So I learned by watching, trying, failing and eventually succeeding. Who has taught you all that you know?" She was curious about those who taught him, she would say they did a good job, but perhaps they did not value survival skills such as these. Or maybe there had never been a need...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom