Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

While the owners are away Pirates shall play.

Aedan Miles sat on the bridge of one of his raiding ships looking down at the datapad in his hand chuckling at the information he had been given it seemed the Jen'ari were more foolish than he had presumed they had moved what seemed to me the majority if not all of their military forces to Csilla to counter the incoming horde of The Sith Empire. It was only an hour ago that he had received coordinates and information that led to this raid being formed. Of course Aedan would never take a man such as @Darth Carnfiex at his word especially when it came to something like this so he had dispatched a dire-class to survey the scene while gathering forces for a raid. When the Dire-class returned and informed him that they were indeed there and in vast quantities Aedan had decided to set out sending word to a series of friends offering to let them join him on this expedition. With preparations complete the Pirate King launched his Armada into hyperspace destination Jena'tes the capital of the Jen'ari Empire and now without large amounts of its security.

[member="Darth Vyrassu"]

Aedan would not be alone as a fleet flashed into existence beside his, commanded by the man's very own 'niece'. Solan had been the one invited, the two blood brothers having not been able to raid a target for a long time but seeing as the Republic was to stay out of this entire situation, the Fleet Admiral could not come... but his daughter and unmarked, Keshiri Driveyards ships? That was a different matter altogether. It was with that thought in mind that Aithne had been put in charge of the fleet, place in command of the Shadow Legion, and been given volunteers from Kesh's army, and Republic volunteers that had been silently gathered and given a more neutral looking uniform.

The Young woman stood with a saber at her waist, and a blaster on the other side, her uniform almost imperial looking, but with blue markings that denoted that it belonged to the Kingdom of Kesh. She was after all their princess and her hand moved to activate the comm channel that had been set up between her flagship and [member="Aedan Miles"], speaking into it with a stable voice.

"Hello 'Uncle', don't think you and me have been properly introduced. Sadly your 'brother' couldn't quite make it, something about having to remain neutral but as you can see, I have no problem with that. I brought a few special gifts too, incase you wanted to have some fun with what forces... or Sith, remained on the ground. Gifts of the Crusading nature." She had offered a few Jedi the chance to come along, those who would not cause issues for the Republic and were known to strike out and attack the Sith as a whole. Whether they actually joined in or grew a conscious was their own choice.

In addition to this, she had also given [member="Abigail Meredydd"] the same offer, though had also given the girl a Keshiri officer Uniform just in case anyone got a bit curious as to the woman's relation. Last thing they needed was Abigail being a bit obvious about her affiliations. Otherwise Aithne would get skinned the moment she got back for bringing Abigail there without some precautions.

Either way, she relaxed back in the admiral's chair, waiting for Aedan to decide on how they were going to proceed with all of this.

Aedan Miles looked blandly down at the planet as the remains of its defense force scrambled waving his hand to dispatch a portion of his armada to deal with them as he strode towards the hangar to board a shuttle. Contacting the daughter of Solan Charr as he walked he spoke calmly to her. "I am going to leave space to you Ms. Charr. Tell any Light Siders you brought that if the wish they are more than welcome to deal with the sith academy on this planet as they will. I am off to acquire a few things including a throne." Aedan sat calmly in a shuttle as it launched various fighters and gunships grouping around and ahead of a large number of shuttles and landing craft. Amidst these craft were veteran units of Red Fang and the Dark Jedi of Bogan all preparing for any possible encounter while making off with plenty of much needed equipment. He also figured he would pick up a new piece of art for Carnifex in thanks for the information he had been given.

[member="Aithne Charr"]

Aedan leaned back against the back of his seat feeling the shuttle shaking as it entered atmosphere his eyes closed as he knew that above the planet the armada would be firing upon any shipyards and defensive platforms. Finally the shuttles neared the ground shaking harder as occasional blasts of laser fire hit the shields his shuttle branching away holding 2 squads of Red Fang and the full Dark Jedi of Bogan as it landed outside the palace another shuttle landing empty and prepared for the bounty that would be gained from here. Striding towars the palace's front door Aedan raised his hand and gestured once expelling the force outward towards the doors blowing them open violently. He strode forward into the throne room noticing a small spattering of guards nearby aiming weapons at him as he chuckled and drew a weapon from his back at first it appeared to be a staff with an odd threaded portion on one end. Reaching down he pulled a wide sword like object from his waist fitting it to the top of the staff so that it was secure before swinging the now completed scythe around quickly and lifting it slamming it against the ground. He pulls the necklace on his neck off fitting the Ring that hung from it onto his finger breathing in deeply as he feels the essence of fear and dread. "Now you all die. What a shame I am sure."

@Darty Vyrassu [member="Aithne Charr"]

Lao Tzu over the comms but really with the men behind Aedan by at least a number of meters at best

"So you get this party started without me? So you don't talk to me? You don't message me? No nothing? Don't you want an update?"

Aedan chuckled as he heard [member="Lao Tzu"] speaking his mismatched eyes gleaming as he slammed his scythe into the ground reaching out with the force he started to manipulate the throne taking hold of it and lifting it off of the ground. "Well to be fair I figured you would smell the coming chaos and come running." He carefully moved the throne through the open doors and towards the empty cargo shuttle setting it down in its hold he smirked and hopped up onto it as his men laughed some of them moving forward and snapping some holo pics of the Pirate King seated in Emperor Vyrassu's throne his mismatched eyes looking almost mockingly into the cameras before swiftly hopping off and making his way into the other shuttle with a sigh. "Pack up we are leaving have the others teams informed that we are heading for Csilla right after this."

He looked out of the viewports seeing smoke rising from the city shuttles lifting off filled with various goods some silk, booze, and others with a different package he had been contracted to acquire. They all headed to various ships before unloading their cargo from the cloning facility a series of shuttles headed towards space loaded up with various cloning tubes and spheres and some data to go with them. The Academy while not in ruins showed that it had been attacked and ransacked a few of the Sith Tombs in the valley were busted open some valuables taken from within as Aedan pleased. Now it was time to go they had a meeting to get to and a fakes throne to deliver.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom