Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

While I am without faction, anyone want a thread?

I figured it might be good to get my feet wet, so to speak. Or I might eventually just decide to be factionless ... if that's even plausible. Either way, RPing now would be fun (or at least it sounds that way).

Atlas Kane

A
Just trust me. #FelFactionIsBestFaction
(did I mention we have Samurai and awesome Star Destroyers and a company named Bugnology Research & Manufacturing?)

MAI

Multipurpose Advanced Infiltrator
Currently I am still in the process of deciding where I would fit in, currently trying to see the viewpoints of each faction. (The ones my other characters aren't part of that is lol)

Isis Fontana said:
Uhm what the thread is about? boy... they just don't raise the smart ones any longer. :p

Ah, that.

Well, really, I'd be open to just about anything. But if I were to come up with a thread, it would start with something suitable. I was thinking my character would be defending somebody from some street thugs, maybe ends up getting stabbed, that sort of thing.

Or, like I said, open to anything.

Matreya

Slicing, slashing, cutting, shooting, exterminating, eviscerating etc. Just no kids. Zaidens evil, just not that evil. He still believes he has morals

Penumbra said:
Slicing, slashing, cutting, shooting, exterminating, eviscerating etc. Just no kids. Zaidens evil, just not that evil. He still believes he has morals
It's about time to eat, so I'll probably be typing up a thread upon my return.

Good to know that there's not a complete lack of morals while he's doing immoral things. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom