Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question Which faction actually has the best starfighters?

Feeling nostalgic for days of starfighter arms races long long ago. I know everyone's got access to a billion things but in terms of what actually gets listed/used, which one has the best starfighter for the stock space superiority fighter role (like an X-Wing or a TIE Avenger)? Or for the fighter-bomber role? Or for the elite fighter role (think TIE Defender)? Whatch'all got out there?

I have never been a big fan of starfighters from a realistic point of view as in a space battle they would basically be useless. Atmospheric fighting/defense is different but regulating them to that jet fighters makes them kind of boring.

Realistically why they are pointless is because with radio telescope we can detect voyager space probe which is 1.78 meters in length at 24 billion km away. So realistically you could destroy a starfighter with a turbo laser before it even got close to you.

That said I don't have any examples of ships but I would say the Enclave or Galactic Alliance have the better starfighters but that is purely based of off starfighter writers. As they simply have the most writers doing it that I have noticed at the moment it's more about the story then the tech IMO.

Last edited:

Toltec

▂ ▅ ▇ █ ◧⟤⟤⬛⟥⟥◨ █ ▇ ▅ ▂
I’d be hella surprised if we have as many fleeters as to support it. I’d guess GA, I don’t think any of the others have starfighter themes as baked in as Alliance does.

I’m always down to help compete with that where you may, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom