Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which comes first? The planet or the species'?

Hello there; so I'm currently working on a planet submission, which is going to have a fair few species' ingrained within its lore.

My question is, can I submit the species' before I submit the planet? I want to have all aspects of the planet entirely completed before I post it up, that way if I need major changes to its species' I don't have to recall the planet for edits or have it sitting in the Planet Creation forum for weeks while each of the species' gets evaluated/edits have to be made.

In this case I suggest the planet before the species. Get that approved and then move to the species you'd like to work on. But you can submit the species first. Or both at the same time.

[member="Kobe Seren"]

[member="Coryth Elaris"]

The issue is, if I then have to make large edits to the species it will have a *direct* knock on effect with the planet. I could bundle them all up and release them at once, but that would a) be expecting a lot of the Codex Judges and b) would still result in the same issue of extensive edits and potential recalling of the planet if it gets approved before the species'. >~<;'

[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

I've never had to deal with subbing both at once as I usually have one idea or the other at a time :p And in terms of judging them, I always looked at them separately due to the separation of roles, now Codex Judges are Codex Judges.

Thank you Petey <3 and thank you Krissy <3

[member="Coryth Elaris"]
20762558.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom