Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Where's My Spice?!

Sorr Kortu

Socially Awkward Smuggler

45520cc6e3a8323e06337b378faac8bd--dark-city-blade-runner.jpg

Sorr had done it now.

The young Smuggler remained rooted in his chair his shaking hands wrapped around the cool glass of water. Just an hour ago, Sorr was close to completing a Smuggling run for a gangster by the name of: Bejo: A racketeerer and a loan shark in Outer Melford. Despite not being popular amongst the people in the slums, Bejo had connections with powerful people in the city. He was able to cut deals with them and they bring in food and medical supplies to the slums. In return, Bejo often did what he wanted and there was nothing the locals could do to stop him. Although Sorr didn't like Bejo, he did have connections to higher paying clients. All Sorr was supposed to deliver a shipment of Spice from Coruscant and give it to Bejo in which he'll distribute it around the City of Melford. However, on his way to Liana, Sorr was ambushed by marauders who entered his ship and stole the cargo. Now Sorr was left without the Spice and Bejo is pissed off,

How could he have done this? How could Sorr be so careless? Bejo said he was on his way to talk to Sorr personally and knowing his nasty reputation, Sorr's head would probably be on stick by the time Bejo was done with him. "Why did I become a Smuggler again?" Sorr moaned taking a sip of water.

Miri O'Hare

Last edited:

Miri O'Hare

M

J1k2l9e.png

Rebel Without a Cause
rebeldivider4.png

"So that's it huh?" Miri hissed through clenched teeth. The mountain of whipped cream at the top of her drink jiggled a bit as she slammed her fist on the bar's top. Not even her go-to comfort drink was enough to make today any better.

"That is correct mistress,"
said an interesting-looking droid standing beside her. They made an odd pair, a tall red-headed woman in spacer's garb with what looked to be an Imperial standard issue rifle slung over her back and a tall droid, likely a security model, with a bronze had and glowing white photoreceptors dressed in a sleeveless jacket and loose trousers. Miri hissed again and snatched her moogan tea up and downed the glass in one go leaving a thick mustache of cream on her upper lip.

"The Empire is still swarming all over this sector and the Alliance is just pulling out? Shutting down the Rebel Alliance?" She looked to the droid. "Can they even do that?"

"Mistress, you must lower your voice- Someone will hear you. There is still a bounty out for Rebels." Miri waved the droid off and nodded to the bartender.

"I need something a lot stronger," she muttered. "Oi! Barkeep! Nightflower, hard." The barkeep grunted and in a flourish that Miri thought both excessive and impressive slid down a cup of thick, silvery liquid that looked more like aluminum hyperdrive coolant than beverage. She took a sniff and smiled.

"Mistress, the doctors said-" Miri raised a finger to stop the droid as she began taking long, full drags of the thick drink.

"I don't need 'ny of tha' today K4."

Sorr Kortu Sorr Kortu

Sorr Kortu

Socially Awkward Smuggler
Sorr jumped when he heard a woman order a glass of Nightflower. He almost thought that Bejo's thugs were going to attack him, Sorr was at his wits end trying to think up a reason why he didn't give him the box of spice. Sorr took another gulp hoping that the cool water would soothe his overworked heart. Vletti'azan'uosus Vletti'azan'uosus always told Sorr that he was a fast draw, and that gunslinger would dare try to shoot him. While Sorr found himself a good shot, in his field of work people play dirty. Bejo could've had assassins ambush Sorr while he was walking to his house, send in a sniper to kill him from a building. Maybe have the innkeep slip in some poison in his water for him to-

"Oh man," Sorr mumbled. "I just gulped down an entire glass of water!"

"Hey!" The large man frowned at Sorr setting down the glass of Nightflower and sliding it towards the woman. "Will you keep it down? Some folks are trying to drink in peace."

Sorr nodded rapidly drumming his fingers alongside the edge of the table. "And crying out loud!" the innkeep said. "Wipe your face! You look like you're a like a melting snowman or something."

"I'm just ummmm," Sorr started. "Just waiting for someone!"

"Who?"

"ME!"

Sorr turned around and saw a fist hurling towards his face. Squeaking, the young man ducked barely avoiding the punch which unfortunately collided with the inkeep's nose. The bartender fell on the wooden floor his head banging against the metal sink from behind knocking him out. "Bejo!" Sorr attempted to slip away only to run to two large Trandoshans armed from head to toe. One of the Trandoshans pushed Sorr towards Bejo and the young man cowered in front of him.

"So Sorr!" Bejo yelled. "You have my money right? After the massive fuck up you've caused!"

"Look Bejo!" Sorr yelled. "I was going to pay you back plus extra but-"

"Sorry isn't a currency!" Bejo was about to attack Sorr.

Miri O'Hare

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom