Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where No Man Has Gone Before

[member="Ayden Cater"]

Rave shrugged.

"If you want Vong, I recently had the chance to study a holocron called the Apocrypha of the Horde in depth. Everything you never wanted to know about the ancient and modern Vong, plus assorted egomaniacal tidbits and evidence of war crimes on Aurum. One of the gatekeepers had an uncanny resemblance to one of Circe Savan's past bodies, so I take it with a grain of salt as a source, but I happen to have a chilab in my brain, and the means to take chilab recordings into the digital realm. Plus the means to compel holocrons to give me things they shouldn't want to give me."

She tossed a data chit on the table.

"Here you go. Call it good faith."

[member="Rave Merrill"]

Ayden blinked and looked down at what he had been given. "You are an interesting person; do you know that Rave?" He put the chit in the console and let Roland the AI take care of scanning, documenting, and sorting the information within. "So when do we start?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom