Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Where Is He? I Need Help

It has been some time since I have heard from my dear friend, Narran Ando Narran Ando . Perhaps he is too busy going from one Transgalactic Hotel to the next. However I cannot be certain. For every inquiry that I have made on him at the hotels that I have been sent to have drawn no results. The staff however pleasant they are will not tell me anything outside of the fact that they will relay my messages to him when they see him.

It all makes little sense to me. Had I done something wrong? Or did one of my political adversaries on New Cov get to him? Am I being ghosted?

I find myself at a lone table at the Transgalactic Hotel on Coruscant where I had first met Mister Ando. My eyes are drawn to the chip or token that he had given me for an emergency. I turn it over and over again in my fingers contemplating on whether or not I should use it. Such a token can only be used once, I had been told. And another would never be given again.

If Mister Ando was here I could just ask for his help without the need of giving up any future use of this gift. But it was for a worry of my saftey that he had given it to me.

And so it is in that regard that I steal myself a breath before activating it. I return the token to my feathered fan that I always carry with me and start on my evening meal. I do not know how long I am to wait. I do not know if it will even work.

This is the only way to know for sure.

Tag: Dominik Borra Dominik Borra

Signals from the Coins were big deals. They were handed out to those who had earned them one way or another, and represented a debt owed that couldn't be summarized in simple credits. So when one got activated it was a big deal. The Donna was otherwise tied up and I had leave to go repay this person.

Being on Coruscant already, I had arrived at the Transgalactic Hotel in less than an hour. The puck he held pointed out which person currently held the chip, a lone woman sitting at a table. Dames in trouble, they never run out. But I never would turn one away.

I casually walked in and slid into the seat opposite the woman. My eyes were on the menu, one hand below the table with my holdout blaster and the other stroking my chin. "What's good to eat here? I don't get called here often."

Liin Terallo Liin Terallo

My eyes are drawn to the man as soon as he approaches the table. However instead of asking for permission to sit; he does so on his own. I look around at the hotel staff, but none of them seem to show any sign of alarm.

I return my gaze back to the man seated across from me, setting down my utencils beside my plate. "Everything on the menu is good. Perhaps a steak might be to your liking?" I bring up my glass of wine and have a sip before adding; "You are not whom I was expecting. Yet perhaps Mr Black Mr Black has disappeared as well. So, who are you? I am Liin Terallo, Junior Member of the Board of Directors for NCBC." How much was known about me by Mister Ando's staff I do not know.

He keeps a hand under the table. Or perhaps on his lap. I would hope that he is not at all responsible for Mister Ando's disappearance.

She didn't seem like a fighter to me, and quite startled by my entrance. I retracted the gun into my sleeve before bringing it up to rest on the table. "I do like steak." I mused. Mr. Blake, NCBC... so that was the part of the underworld she was coming from. I knew little about her specifically though. "Call me Dominik. I work for The Family. Do I have time to order a steak or is this more time sensitive?" I asked. I hadn't eaten since that morning but I could go longer if needed.

Liin Terallo Liin Terallo

"Yes, you will have time to eat Mister Dominik. I have only just started my own dinner."

Feeling a little more relaxed now, I pick up my utensils and start once again with my meal. So Mister Dominik works for Mister Ando's family? He must be another employee of the hotels. If his demeanor says much about him, I would hazard a guess that he is in security.

In between bites I ask the very first question that I've only asked others nearly a dozen times. "I have not heard ftom Mister Ando in many months. Do you know if he is all right?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom