Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where I belong

Azara

A
Azara's travels had brought her to what was believed to be the home of those known only as the Council Of Sorcery. Azara had still been seeking a place where she could better learn magic and control her skills. Most had come up with dead ends or misleading information but only recently had she been made aware of this Council's existence after traveling near Dathomir. She was told to find the one called @[member="Lilith Mae Lancaster"] if she wanted to know anymore. If the rumors were true then this Lancaster woman would hopefully help Azara. She walked onward, keeping her hood over her head to hide it as much as possible, only peaking up now-and-then to know where she was going exactly.

@[member="Azara"]

Lilith, the probably temporary Archmage of Council of Sorcery, walked around the Temple of Sorcery. She expected to meet a new Sorcerer or Sorceress. She wasn't sure whether the person is a man or a woman, so she didn't know exactly what to expect from them. Neither did she know the rank of this new member. If the person was a Potential, they had to be trained, but if they were a Mage, there was a chance, that they can become a Councilor. And of course there was the third rank... If they were a Spellmaster, they were able to start governing an area.

Lilith was in her typical attire: red dress, red high heels and of course her wooden staff Fölges. She was in a happy mood today.

Azara

A
When she found it the first thing Azara did was take in the grand size of the temple. She looked up to the top as high as she could, barley seeing the top, before looking for a way inside. Finding one she timidly took one step after another, looking around at the craftsmanship of the temple. After wandering about she'd stopped when she saw someone nearby. A woman in red with a staff. For a few moments Azara thought to herself, not sure if this was Lilith or not, but finally taking a moment to compose herself she walked over towards her.

"Uh....excuse me?" she said, walking then stopped once she looked at her. "Are...are you @[member="Lilith Mae Lancaster"]?"

Hearing a woman's voice, Lilith turned towards it and saw a person in a cape or something similar. "Well, yes, I am Lilith Mae Lancaster, the Archmage of the Council of Sorcery. As I understand, you are the person I was supposed to meet?" She was a bit disappointed because the girl was most likely a Potential. "How much have you trained?" she asked. Even though she was still a Potential too, she often acted like a Spellmaster which was sometimes a bit disturbing. But maybe getting more power meant becoming something... different? It could've been true, because she had seen some people becoming the exact opposites of what they used to be before they gained the power to rule over someone. Well, Lilith's case was a bit better. She wasn't the opposite of her former self and of course she was probably just a temporary Archmage... Like... for a really short time.

@[member="Azara"]

Azara

A
Nervously rubbed her hands Azara answered "Only a little actually. I do have teacher.....of sorts, but he only teaches one aspect of magic. I was...well....hoping to learn any and all of them." She titled her hooded head a bit when she asked, making her wonder if she was suitable enough to teach her. Azara began to wonder how much this Council of Sorcery actually held power.

@[member="Lilith Mae Lancaster"]

"Well, girl, learning all Force powers will be very difficult, maybe even impossible unless you are an immortal being. People create new abilities and spells and powers every day. Everything changes. But you might be able to learn much about Sorcery in the Council," Lilith said. She was friendly, actually, because the girl reminded her herself a bit. She was always nervous when she had to talk with someone more powerful than she herself was.

"I am going to assume, that you are a Potential, a.k.a an Apprentice?"

@[member="Azara"]

Azara

A
"Oh! Yes." she said. "Well....I always use the term 'initiate'. I read about it somewhere once." she added with a little chuckle. Speaking back for her saying she'd learn much in the Council, and that so much would need to be learned, Azara nodded and said "If it takes as long as it does, I really won't mind. I'm just trying to be good enough to help anyone I can."

@[member="Lilith Mae Lancaster"]

"Well, unfortunately I cannot train you, but we have some people in the Council who can," Lilith said a bit sadly. But then she recovered and became happy again. "But maybe there are some questions you have about us? Maybe you'd like to know how we work or something? Whatever you want to ask." She was open to any questions because she was one of the people who could probably answer to every question about the Council of Sorcery.

@[member="Azara"]

Azara

A
@Lilith Mae Lancaster

Wit that into consideration, Azara tried to think of the best question she could for Lancaster. Eventually she thought it best to start with a simple one. "How many are there in the Council so far? And...well how strong are all of you?"

"There should be about twenty of us. Some of us are Mages, a few are Spellmasters and the rest are... Potentials. So there will be lots of training..." Lilith said. "Is there anything else you'd like to ask?"

@[member="Azara"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom