Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where everybody knows your name...

Pool Table Area | [member="Eliza Steele"]

Kad nodded with a grin. Her glass came forward for another refill, and he obliged. He was too influenced by the alcohol to know it was past time to cut it off. Another shot was downed between the two of them, and Kad was beginning to feel a little fuzzy. His speech had already slurred slightly, but now he was getting to the point of drunk. They were both rambling now.

"I'm ready to get it on whenever... I mean... yeah you're still hired for the job. I'd hit you up anytime, day or night. Manda knows I love to have chocolate for dessert."

The bottle was almost gone and he somehow talked Eliza into helping him finish it off. Two more shots each is what it took, and the bartender basically had to cut them off. Kad was in trouble when he couldn't even walk out of the bar in a straight line, but Eliza was right there with him. Hopefully is memory was intact in the morning, or maybe it would be better if it wasn't.

ooc: exit for now

The Corellian Rose (retired)
Pool Table Area | [member="Kad Tor"]

"Wait… There's chocolate for dessert? Carmel is pretty good too, especially if you mix em. I'm hungry now," she grinned.

Eliza knew she shouldn't have let Kad talk her into finishing off the bottle of tihaar as the Corellisi was already tipsy, but she did and now walking was interesting.

"Holy Force you're tall. Is everything size proportionate?" the petite smuggler giggled as they leaned on each other leaving the bar in a drunken state. The rest of the evening would be a blur with questions left for them in the morning of what actually happened.

((out))

[member="Kad Tor"] [member="Eliza Steele"]

She had watched the two at the pool table as she had a couple of drinks, and realized one thing, he had way to many to do anything. Still she had more excitement than she had, drinking alone in a bar. Where do fliers hang out, as she getting fed up of being by herself.

Alleycat

OCC Account - MTFBWYA
[member="Lavania"]

Bars were no strange thing to Sasha. Before following her roots back to Dathomir and joining her fellow Nightsisters of the Spider Clan, the former Jedi had spent a fair amount of time in them before her completed fall to the dark side aided by her former Jed master's nephew, Dark Jedi [member="Jaron Lesan"]. Now that she had found her true calling, the off-world experienced Nightsister had no problem with technology that the homegrown Witches of Dathomir tended to have. There were however pros and cons to having tech verses the simplicity of the force of nature at your command. The red-haired Nightsister liked to merge the best of the two together to make herself more powerful in the dark side. I mean, what darksider wouldn't?!

Sasha followed Lavania into the Mad Shrill as the blind Nightseer was the acting Clan Mother of the Spider Clan. The blonde and her had formed a close bond, and both wanted to see the witch clans flourish on their homeworld once again… Well to a point of course. Making Dathomir stronger would only make their own clan that much more so. And that was the point, right?

"Two ales, please," she said to the somewhat distressed waitress that came by before taking a seat at the table her fellow Sister of the Night had procured for them. Was it her Nightsister boldly done facial tattoos and gold eyes that adorned her pale face and/or was it the black widow spider tattoo that looked very real on the redhead's upper back that made the young Twi'lek nervous.

"I am glad we came, sister… This should be an interesting evening."

[member="Sasha Voss"]

Lavania as she was sitting there watched everythign else around them and turned to see her sister. "I am as well, they might not be like us but the mandalorians protect Bathomir in space and their territory from outsiders. We could repel them on the ground but it is not something enjoyable fighting against legions when we are still recovering." She waited until the drinks arrived and set her staff in one of her hands she drank it while looking around at the others and letting the liquid that was tastier then the shine they could create burn down her throat.

Corner Booth
[member="Kezeroth the Beholder"] | [member="Karen Roberts"]

Ijaat chuckled and reached down to his hip where the ancient sword he had wrested from the Netherworld sat. Strictly speaking, it wasn't a Sith artifact. But strictly speaking, neither was it a Jedi artifact. It was something from before either of those, and frankly he was grateful. This polarity between the two groups some days drove him to distraction. Extremes. Black and white. Good and evil. They were not so simple as these groups seemed to think, and often their lines of thought drove the little man into the dirt. Or drove him to the opposite end trying to escape the stranglehold the other side of the spectrum had. Ijaat lived in the median, the quickly vanishing grey area where it came down to morals and ethics more than any set dogma or code really. And he intended to keep it thus.

"Why not Kez.... I've got time if Karen has time...She's with me until breakfast, at least I hope she is"

The last was said with a laugh and a wink to the blue haired jedi, an outrageous flirtation.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Corner Booth
w [member="Ijaat Akun"] & [member="Kezeroth the Beholder"]

Karen smiled and playfully shook her head. With her ship still in the shop? She had time to interject,

"And there you have it. The breakfast of champions. ...So fire away. We're all for stories today."

She could play with her words in a bar. What really happened was always in the cards, and never with a wink. Let it play. She was sort of curious what the giant fellow would say next?

___

Suddenly the time took her and her phone rang. Apparently her NPC needed her outside. Bah!

"If you'll excuse me gentlemen. Duty calls."

/exit

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom