Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where does he get those wonderful toys?!

[member="Dashal Vance"]

I'm kinda tied up right now, but if you're looking for thread ideas I can have Larraq pay you for stolen blueprints and data on ship designs, new technology, political information, exc that you can get your hands on.

Alternatively. I could pay you to 'test hack' Mandal Hypernautics office and Hyperion Security's combat stuff. And then follow it up by designing new software and systems that are harder to slice into or otherwise mess with.

Charlyn Nairne

Little Miss Sunshine
[member="Dashal Vance"]

I'm also a slicer so if you want we can always work on a project togeather. Trust me, it's better to have me as an ally.

[member="Chloe Kandossii"] Everyone knows that having a friendly Mandie is good ju-ju. It's too bad she's all taken - but that won't stop Dash from flirting with one of his own. I'd be delighted to thread if you've got a job in mind.

I have a job for you if your interested. I want to find out about my family. My parents to be more specifically because I know nothing about them. I want to know why we were targeted by the Sith. I believe this will help me gain closer on that part of my life plus learn more about myself in the process. Oh I would also like to get the documents the Sith still have on me. I would like them or if that's not possible I want to destroy them.

[member="Dashal Vance"]

[member="Dashal Vance"]

Captain Larraq said:
[member="Dashal Vance"]

I'm kinda tied up right now, but if you're looking for thread ideas I can have Larraq pay you for stolen blueprints and data on ship designs, new technology, political information, exc that you can get your hands on.
Pretty much this, except you'd be giving over to the Novas...

It'd also be nice if you could help me make some AIs for the refitted Battle Dragons I've got...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom