Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where do I start?

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Ciseofa Halfus"] welcome and we are here to answer any questions you might have. I'm usually always on and Junra is one of our former admins. knows the stuff

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist

Beowoof

Morality Policeman :)
[member="Ciseofa Halfus"]

Lots of Jedi in the Republic as well. Heaven knows they need the help right now.

Also, welcome! :)

Beowoof

Morality Policeman :)
[member="Ciseofa Halfus"], you can click on the "@Mention" button underneath the avatar, or you can type [ member="NameGoesHere" ] (but without any spaces between the brackets).

In Umbris Potestas Est
[member="Ciseofa Halfus"]

...your profile picture scares me. It reminds me of the infamous What's Wrong With This Picture popup scare.

(Spoiler Warning - Do not open this spoiler if you are easily scared - merely putting this up for comparison)

scream.jpg

On a much less scary note, check over the rules, look over the character template, and fill that sucker out to make your first profile! If you have any questions about species, Force sensitivity, or other particular things, don't hesitate to ask an RPJ or an admin. RPJs will have an orange name, while Admins will have a red name.

[member="Malin Spritejägare"] there we go

[member="Darth Junra"] Sith Lord there seem to be a lot running around this place.

[member="Enigma"] thats just scarry to open

[member="Matsu Ike"] your very helpful

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
[member="Ciseofa Halfus"] - Welcome to the Chaos!

Firstly, thank you for joining us here and welcome to the world of RP! There is nothing to fear and it's very simple to get into.

I'd recommend firstly checking out the 'Rules' tab up above so you get a feel for what you can do, what limits we work to and how to go about creating a character. Just get your head around how the site works (which isn't complicated, don't worry), and then create you character and off you go!

Just shout if we can help with ANYTHING as it must seem daunting at first, but we've all been there.

AND make sure you just enjoy your time here and have fun - I look forward to seeing you out there!

Asterion said:
[member="Ciseofa Halfus"] - Welcome to the Chaos!

Firstly, thank you for joining us here and welcome to the world of RP! There is nothing to fear and it's very simple to get into.

I'd recommend firstly checking out the 'Rules' tab up above so you get a feel for what you can do, what limits we work to and how to go about creating a character. Just get your head around how the site works (which isn't complicated, don't worry), and then create you character and off you go!

Just shout if we can help with ANYTHING as it must seem daunting at first, but we've all been there.

AND make sure you just enjoy your time here and have fun - I look forward to seeing you out there!
Ahaha, I bet you have that one copy pasted.

Now where was I? Oh yea.
Welcome to the Chaos!

Welcome to the site, you terrifying representation of a woman, you!

If you need help, ask anyone anything - we don't bite.

I think the best advice, though, is this: look around, click on everything. Get to know the site inside and out. Read some RP posts. Once you know what's available and what you can do, you'll find that making a character that suits you will be a bit easier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom