Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where do buildings go?

In Star Wars there's often nearly impentreble buildings, massive military bases, underground cities, secret rebel bases, ect. Wouldn't it make sense to have a factory section for bases and buildings? Hear me out; With often-raided faction headquarters, like the Jedi Temple, Sith temple (or academy or w.e), senate chambers, ect, there's almost always extravegant defences. Extravegent defences that can be godmodded and powergamed (unless i'm wrong), because there's nowhere where they're actually listed. Eg:
*Sith assasin is lurking through the hallways of the Jedi Temple, with a stealth generator*
*Jedi rps there being stealth-gen sensing droids in the hallways. when there never was before*
*The sith lose the battle, and some good rp is destroyed.*

Also, i'm sure people would very much enjoy typing up details and descriptions about important bases, buildings, towers, ect in the star wars universe, such as the Senate chambers, any bases that may be built, outposts that are built during dominions, ect. This would also give people a way to scout the defences of outposts and buildings before attacking. Also- it makes an invasion all the more rewarding, as well as challenging. "Well, their outpost on this planet has 100 turbolasers and 50 ion canons... and we captured it! Now /we/ have it!" It could also prevent any godmod defences in an outpost or base... such as 100 turbolasers and 50 ion canons..

Just my two cents, someone will probably tell me how it's a horrible idea, and if it is, then that's fine. Just wondering if there's a place in the factory for bases, outposts, temples, buildings, ect with extravegant defences. Thanks in advance for any replies. :p

[member="Bugman"]

I have actually thought of that in the past and I have nearly even wanted to propose it. But I don't have a stance on it at the moment. Because while it could be interesting, it would also be a bit pointless in my opinion. Unless Planet Judges could somehow get to judge these buildings. :p

Building Judges... XD That would be hilariously strange.

Valik

Professor of Alchemy
Buildings would be Tech. It would take some significant Dev threading to make buildings that are sufficiently reinfored to absorb turbolaser fire, but if you wish to get it done you are free to submit it. Personally I'd love to see you work it out. Good luck man.

*rubs hands together* Alright. Was curious for my future plans for one of my characters.

Ty for the feedback @Valik @Maria Natalja

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom