Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where did the fun go?

Nisha Decrilla

N
[SIZE=medium]Korriban was little more than a graveyard. Oh yes, the sith held it in high regard for it was sacred, it was where they all began, the original home world of the sith, but history held no interest for Anaya. If she looked back she had to look back at her own life and nothing brought her more pain. For her the only way was forward.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]She was bored of training, she was bored of meditating and above all she was bored of everyone else. She wanted to slip away, smuggle herself onto a ship and get off world, even if for a few days. No one would notice and if they did they weren’t likely to question it were they? [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]She longed for new sensations, new people and for a stiff drink and a club to dance in. She spent hours weighing up the options, before grabbing a datachip with her credits on, a small bag with a change of clothes and her lightsabers and bouncing to the shipyards to see which ship she could sneak aboard.[/SIZE]

Erich Lor

E
Erich was aboard one of the ships in the starport, it wasn't his own of course he didn't actually have one. Instead it was a small transport vessel that he had hired to transport him away from Korriban. For the past week he had been spending time amongst the Sith for various purposes, chief among them was collecting several large payments of credits for service's rendered. Omega had done a few jobs for the Sith, and they hadn't payed up. So they had sent Erich to collect. After a little talking, and a bit of mooching around Erich had received the money...or at least Omega's accounts had.

The number of credits he had collected was rather high, somewhere in the billions. Erich had not held the money personally, it had all been transferred electronically of course. The Garhoon rolled a credit chit across his fingers as he waited in within the cargo hold of the ship, apparently it would still be a few minutes till they left.

He yawned quietly and stopped rolling the small credit chit across his fingers. He wanted to leave this dreary world, the Sith bored him.

Daxton was walking along the concourse, stopping to browse various wares from the merchants scattered about. He had purchased transport off world, heading to one of the planets controlled by Omega Pyre, the mercenary outfit has been keeping him busy of late. Perhaps now that he was in between missions so to speak there would be time to kick back, hit the clubs and hopefully test this new batch of drugs he had created.

Calling them Vertigo, the brown gaseous material was supposed to increase the speed on which the thought nodes processes information, allowing the user an increased perception of the tactile senses while from their point of view everything slows down to a 1/100 of the actual speed. He had 50 vials in a protective case, enough for several one hour dosages for his intended victims.

Unfortunately he hadn't been able to sufficiently test it yet on a broad spectrum of user but he hoped his trip would change that.

Nisha Decrilla

N
Anaya moved between the ships, reaching out with and touching the minds of those within. She wanted to get a feel for where she was going and who with. She stopped outside a transport, her lekku twitching as she decided whether to go or not, the captain approached her. "Looing for a ride, kid?"

She gave him a dark look, she did not appreciate being referred to as 'kid'. The captain shifted uncomfortably "We're , uh, heading for the core, leaving in about ten minutes." she pursed her lips in thought before casting a glance over her shoulder.

"Count me out if I'm not back in five" she wondered off again, moving along the concourse she felt the presences of another sith and upon spotting him came to the quick conclusion he was also heading off world. Sliding up next to him she slipped and arm though his. "Take me with you." she whispered.

"I just might." Daxton replied with a devil may care grin promising wanton pleasures and drunken delights. "Tell me, my dear what is your poison?" Daxton wondered if she knew who he was and his reputation for hard partying. Guiding her up the ramp of the transport he rented, he wondered if she was willing to be his first subject for his new toxin.

Nisha Decrilla

N
"My poison?" she purred back at him, mirroring his devilsh smile "Anything and everything that makes me feel good. Something about that smile of yours tells me you know exactly where to find such poisons." While she had no idea who Daxton was, other than another Sith Anaya knew the kind of people who wanted to have fun, the kind that enjoyed nothing more than a night of forgetting who they were.

Anaya had ben trained in art of pleasure and while she had hated it then, it was like a drug and you could never stay away from it for long. At least now it was on her terms and no one else's. "Are we flying alone? Tell me we are going somewhere I can dance!?" She spun away from him up the boarding ramp "It's been too long since I danced."

Erich Lor

E
Erich sat inside the transport. In the meantime he had nestled himself comfortably in between two large ish containers. Here he would be able to sleep, and more importantly nothing would be able to sneak up on him. He sat there calmly, and waited for the ship to take off. The Garhoon Mercenary looked at his chrono, another five minutes or so and they would be leaving...he hoped.

A slight cough escaped his throat. He really wanted ot leave this stupid dry world and get back to society.

"Then I have just the thing for you." Promised sweetly, as they boarded a transport ship and headed for the rooms he had booked. "This place can get boring with all its secrets. We're heading for Fondor. There is a new club called Serenity. It is the hottest place on the planet." What Daxton failed to mention was the fact that he was its secret owner and that it was the best place to find drugs, alcohol and a wild time on the planet.

Dropping into the couch, he took out a breather vial and showed it to her. The murky brownish gases inside the clear vial contrasted with the white breather with a heart shaped logo. "Vertigo. The very latest batch. Care to try some?"

Nisha Decrilla

N
Anaya smiled as he led her to his rooms. Anaya moved softly round the room, as if inspecting it, making sure it was to her standards. She gave her fellow Sith a sideways look as he held up the vial and sauntered over to him, plucking the vial from his hands and inspecting the gas inside.

"Offering me drugs before I even know your name. Not very good of you, is it? My master would be most upset if I was so foolish as to accept something in a place like this. Perhaps when we get to the club?" She used the force to let the vial glide back to him, if she was going to go on this journey she wanted to see who else was coming along for the ride. the hum of the engines told her they had taken off and she smiled.

"I'm going to see who else has come along for the ride. Care to join me?" she purred before slipping out the door without waiting for him and heading for the cargo bay.

Laughing softly, he ruefully took the vial and kept it again. So she wasn't going to be that easy to tempt, eh? Ok it was worth a shot. "Lead the way my dear." Rising from his seat, he accompanied her to see who else was on this ship might be interested in having a good time.

Nisha Decrilla

N
Her Lithe form slipped through the corridors into the cargo bay, several people were seated there and paid little mind to the twi'lek. None of them really interested Anaya, she just wanted to see if the Zabrak would follow her. That was until she caught sight iof a familiar face settled between to containers. She jumped onto one of them and then hung upside down in front of the mans face.

"I never would have though Omega Pyre would have such calm debt collectors. Considering the business they run. Returning home are we?" she purred at him.

Erich Lor

E
rich opened his eyes to see a woman dangling before him. There was a hint of something within his eyes, perhaps it was recognition or perhaps it was just plain amusement. He looked into her eyes as he lekku dangled from her head and smirked slightly. The Garhoon could likely bite into her face and eat her alive...although he wasn't that cruel. As he looked at her for another minute he recalled where he had seen her before, she was an apprentice here on Korriban. When he had collected the money he had seen her several times...yes that was is.

“Well, we can't all be crazy rage monsters like you Sith can we?” As he said it Erich moved one palm up and then placed a finger on her nose “booping” it and then smirking slightly.

Watching with some amusement, Daxton waited for his companion to make an introduction before saying anything else. However in the silence, he gave the other individual a silent measure and came to the conclusion that this was someone tough and capable. Someone perhaps he could use later on. Daxton idly wondered what was the blood price for this one's services.

Zeth had never been so entertained. Here he was, young force user who was neither jedi nor sith, just leaving Korriban after several weeks worth of lightsaber duels. It was easy to get the duels. Get a sith angry (or angrier than normal) Tell them to put their saber where their mouth was, then kill them. If he lost he died, but if he won, which he made a point to do so, he collected money from bets, the poor sith's saber, and possibly another duel from a sith friend who wanted revenge. Now that he had had his fun killing sith and making money he decided it was time to celebrate. And how better to celebrate than to head to the seediest place this side of the sector?

"Aren't you going to introduce me to your friend, my dear? I would hate to give him the impression I was standing here merely for the heck of it." He chided gently.

Nisha Decrilla

N
Anaya smiled at the man from Omega Pyre and flipped away from him landing upright and next to Daxton. "Oh, but you could." she replied "and it would be so much fun if you were." She offered an alluring smile as Daxton requested and introduction. She turned to face him fully and moved in close so her nose was almost touching his.

"I am not your dear." she said softly, tilting her head slightly "And I can't introduce you when I don't know either of your names, can I?" she took a step back "I suppose I could do this," she gestured to the debt collector "Omega Pyre debt collector, meet a Sith Knight." she said her tone mocking.

Laughing softly as he arrogantly forgot that he wasn't as famous to the new apprentices as he would like. "Daxton Bane, at your service." Anyone with half a brain would have heard about Daxton Bane, a rising star among the Sith. It was rumored he tried to assassinate the Pillar of Strength, and not only survived but was elevated for his daring and wit.

Nisha Decrilla

N
Anaya laughed as Daxton revealed his name. How quaint that she should befriend the man who tried to kill her master. "Anaya Fen," she replied chuckling.

"My condolences on your failure to kill my master."

Erich Lor

E
Erich looked at the two Sith with a gaze of pure apathy. He didn't state his name, nor would he unless he was directly asked. He was perfectly happy with remaining unnamed in this little conversation. He was strong and skilled enough to fight Sith and Jedi alike, but that didn't mean that he liked doing so. Lady Silencia had nearly killed, though as he understood it she was a Master and from what he heard of these two...well from their own mouths at least neither stood at such a level.

The Garhoon watched them for a few more moments, not moving from his snuggly spot between the two containers. He noticed that the man was carrying a case, Erich found himself wondering what was within.

"I got what I wanted and so much more." He replied, being rather vague and mysterious. "It is only a matter of time before I get all the rest. But that little piece of business shouldn't get between us. Aren't we both looking for the same thing?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom