Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Where can an honest scoundrel find work these days?

Fitz Jarro

The Loud Mouthed Scoundrel
Heya! I am new to all this and I can't seem to find any threads that would have the 'bounty' tag. Is it okay of one joins a public thread. does one ask permission, or...? I'm sorry, this is all just a bit overwhelming haha

Hi there! Welcome to the site Fitz Jarro Fitz Jarro :)

As far as I'm aware, public threads are technically open to all, but sometimes they indicate that they are meant for members of a specific faction. Normally, they will say so in their title or the first post. In that case, I personally follow the etiquette of respecting the wishes of said group of writers. You might reach out to the original poster for permission to join if you would like to take part in the story even though you are not affiliated with their faction.

If there's no affiliation requirement like that, just write up a reply and jump on in!

I hope that helps!

Fitz Jarro

The Loud Mouthed Scoundrel
Hi there! Welcome to the site Fitz Jarro Fitz Jarro :)

As far as I'm aware, public threads are technically open to all, but sometimes they indicate that they are meant for members of a specific faction. Normally, they will say so in their title or the first post. In that case, I personally follow the etiquette of respecting the wishes of said group of writers. You might reach out to the original poster for permission to join if you would like to take part in the story even though you are not affiliated with their faction.

If there's no affiliation requirement like that, just write up a reply and jump on in!

I hope that helps!
Thank you so much! That helps a lot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom