Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where Are We Going?

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
Alright, folks. Sorry I've been so inactive, life's been handing me really crappy cards lately and I've not been too available. Anyways, we need to get active, so here's a few ideas.

First idea, and this is long term mostly, is to expand along the trade routes. I've started bouncing along the Perlemian a bit starting with the Wheel. I figure if the Cartel has a holding on most, if not all, trade routes in the galaxy, we would benefit majorly IC'ly. We'd have a finger in most pies in the galaxy and not much would escape our notice.

Second idea, we can start competing directly with other minor factions. Black Suns for one. They're into piracy and crime and our sort of deal. That makes them competition. Some friendly interactions, maybe some dust ups, nudging in on territory, you know, the usual.

Third idea. There's been some... talk and mention of setting up a few things here and there. A new trading hub here, perhaps a new trade line there. Lots of space for new scientists, explorers, techies, etc. to sink their teeth in. Some members of other factions have shown interest in the ideas as well. Definitely some chances for some awesome character, faction, and tech development for all interested.

Thoughts, comments, ideas?

@[member="Popo"]

Faction seems dead buddy. People like myself haven't contributed, unfortunately. Why not get everyone together in a thread and hand out assignments? You know, trade rights to a certain planet owned by the Fringe Confederation, an diplomat to the South System Bazarr, Black Suns ect.

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
@[member="Luminous"]
Yeah that's my fault. Work's been brutal and between bills and my job as a Factory Judge I haven't given the Cartel the TLC it deserves. Today I'll try and update stuff and put out an advertisement or two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom