Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whenever a RPJ intervenes...

giphy.gif

Serious question. Would a RPJ have accepted the helicopter lightsaber before that other-wise-pretty-cool episode of Rebels? And are you now forced to approve a submission with it through angrily gritted teeth? Because wow I didn't think lightsabers could get more weird than Ezra's gun/lightsaber combo.

[member="Samka Derith"]

Rebels makes that canon technology, so yes, the Factory would probably accept it. With limitations, I'd imagine, but it's very rare for canon tech to be rejected, as I recall.

Best to check with [member="Jorus Merrill"], though!

Samka Derith said:
Serious question. Would a RPJ have accepted the helicopter lightsaber before that other-wise-pretty-cool episode of Rebels? And are you now forced to approve a submission with it through angrily gritted teeth? Because wow I didn't think lightsabers could get more weird than Ezra's gun/lightsaber combo.
If that's a serious question, then let me ask my own to you.

Why would you need a lightsaber like that other than to show off to a few friends?

You paint yourself as a target for anyone using the force to pull you down, and the person got shut down. What if you turn it off while in flight? How about having to carry someone else? Its not a necessity. Rebels added it for the "Cool factor" for kids. "Dude a lightsaber can make you fly tommy!" No tommy. No it can't.

[member="Akuma"] I'd not be caught dead with something so ridiculous as a helicopter-lightsaber. I was just asking because I find it funny the factory is strict enough on things it deems illogical or not fitting the Star Wars universe but as this is canon, it would have to pass despite being really, really dumb

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom