Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When will the Shadow Fall and the Sun Rise Once more?

[SIZE=9pt]Location:[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] Alderaan Delegation Vessel[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=9pt]Time:[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] After the party at the Tree of Life republic Party[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=9pt]Theo looked over the crystal decanters filled with different colored liquids. The decanters themselves were beautiful ornate deigns and must have cost a pretty hefty sum. The clear blue material and its elegant shapes, it was most pleasing to the eyes and Theo could not help notice them.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]“I see there is plenty of whiskey here. That must mean father is not on board”,[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] he jested. Maybe he jested just to make small talk. There was plenty to celebrate but there was plenty that was happening to the family that seemed to tax his sister. She seemed a little melancholy. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]He was sure she had lots of questions. He was also sure she was not going to understand some of it.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]“How is mom”,[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] he had already brought up one parent, why not bring up the other.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt][member="Faith Organa"] [/SIZE]

She stared at him just stared. "So after all this time no feth i dont know. Dad isn't on board. Mom is fine." She was thinking of having a drink.

"Theo where have you been?" She could be nicer but at the moment she was between happy and confused.

[member="Theodosius Organa"]

[SIZE=9pt]There was a spark of enthusiastic wonderment within Theo’s eyes as he prepared to answer his sister. “I’ve been everywhere and nowhere”, he cryptically answered. “I was. No I’m still on the Great Walk. Something so profound that it far surpasses the difference of ideology of the Jeid and Sith. Two children warring over something more grand then their dogmatic believes.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]“I’ve seen wonderment, grandeur on a cosmic scale. The Living Force opens up portals and I travel to where it needs me to heal. Heal great imbalances within the Force. The sad fact is I’m only one and the Jedi and Sith with their wars create more imbalances at a horrific rate. Granted the Jedi are partial ingnorant of some of these imbalances. They try to incorrect the injustices but most of the time these Jedi forget the darkness is just as much part of the light. Without one there is not the other.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]“There is so much to do and so little time. It is unfortunate there is only one of me. I need more Kashi Mystics. I can only do so much alone!” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]There was so much upon the Mystic’s mind. What was even more unfortunate his sister would not understand what he was speaking of! Only if he could though? She was Kashi too! If she could understand? If she could help Theo heal the imbalances! [/SIZE]

[member="Faith Organa"]

He did this at times told her things with so many words that he either wanted to confuse her or he just let the words fall out.

She sat down with a bit of a thump just looking at him. He hadn't changed much it was their genetics that kept them a bit younger. She still wasn't sure whether to hug him or choke him.

"Theo that's not a great answer. You've been everywhere, wonderful. Does everyone not have a communications terminal where you can say..I'm still alive." For as sensitive as he was he sometimes didn't get it.

"You left me alone." Yes she had family but she and Theo had been close all their lives and she felt lost without his presence. He knew her better than most.
She would deal with his needing more Kashi when she felt as if he had given her an answer rather than just talking at her. He was supposed to be the King of Alderaan not her. Everything changed when he left.

[member="Theodosius Organa"].

[SIZE=9pt]“It was a great answer and you were not listening”,[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] his hands mentioned upward showing a little frustration in concert with a sigh. “I was on the Great Walk alone. It was not just about you or me. It was about everyone. Also since it was just me before all my mental faculties was so taxed I could not remember who I was. It was all about the mission. The important mission to make sure the galaxy stayed balanced, and not implodes from the chaos being brought upon it. Who do you think healed the Dark Force Nexus on Kashyyyk that was created by Draco was he was near death? Who do you think has been traveling the galaxy healing such wounds? Wounds like planets ravaged by Sith tinkering with Sith Spawn that are blighted undead that when they kill they infect their un-death upon another victim. Being a King is important. It also was important to make sure Alderaan had a chance to live in a galaxy where the balance between life and death was not taken away. It is a battle where I’ve been fighting alone. Or at least I was, something had changed and now I have my memories back. It means another Kashi or maybe more is helping.” [/SIZE]

[member="Faith Organa"]

"There is much going on for certain, such as Dar's daughter Kista." There wer other things but she would try to start small and move about everything, "Arabella has married and she has a daughter as well [member="Jia Darkhold"] . So yes there are other Kashi about."

She sighed heavily, "It might not have been about me Theo but this is not where I thought I would be. I'm in a place that I never wanted, I lost" She stopped she looked up, "I lost hope in all things and mother sent me off." She wanted sympathy from her brother not a lecture about where he had been and greater good of the galaxy. She knew it was important it had always been so with Theo but for the moment she needed her brother not the mystic.

She tilted her head and projected her thoughts...They don't understand but you always did.

[SIZE=9pt]Even here upon the ship in a controlled environment Theo could feel the air shift around him. It was still influenced from the Force regardless. Each word that meant something shifted slightly the pressure of the air. Depending on the message it could shift in temperature. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Such as the mention of Bud, Faith’s first born son. The air tightened and grew war. It was near stifling. When Theo thoughts tried to reach out with farseeing what could be the situation around Bud. It was hazy at best. There was something greatly wrong with Bud and Theo could feel it. He had an uneasy sensation Bud was more beast then man and an unwanted feeling Bud’s connection to the Force may have been damaged.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]The mention that Bud had a daughter, Theo’s eyes lit up and he gained a smirk. The air felt differently with the mention of her name. It did not feel constrictive. The air felt full of energy, though he felt a hazy image around her as well.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Bella getting married, this was news. The news of a child was not surprising. The air shifted around Theo giving him an impression of the young niece as well as the shifting of air suggesting to Theo there was two other siblings to Jia.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Junior was not mention by Faith. When Theo though what about his brother, the air shifted with a flurry of motions. There was an element of danger, the ending of the old ushering in the new, and the possibility of one child maybe more. Besides life there was death. There was a balance here and despite the sadness of it there was still a strong presence of the Light.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]“I know”,[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] Theo reached out to give Faith a hug. He did sense Faith’s emotions and had a pretty good idea how she would react with the events of a pending possible future. “I’m sorry I was not here”, sometimes it was just best to say sorry. They both were still siblings and he was not here when she needed him. [/SIZE]

[member="Faith Organa"]

She hugged him hard her chin resting on his shoulder as the tears began to fall, "you should be sorry" she whispered. She had lived for so long in limbo about her family where they were and their state of being.

Did no one realize the joy she felt when they returned and now slowly and steadily each were leaving, each were being taken and Faith felt alone once more. Yes she had children and a husband but it was not the same. Their memories were different she wanted the connection to Theo who shared her memories of a time on Alderaan when it was not about evil constantly showing up to destroy it.

No.

"Do you know where you are headed next?" She wasn't ready yet to have the discussion about why she wouldn't open herself to the breath. It would happen she first wanted to be selfish and talk about other things.

[SIZE=9pt]“I never know”,[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] he answered truthfully no matter how much that maybe hurtful. It was better to be honest and upfront about these things. “I go where am needed guided by the Force. Just like today the Force guided me here. The question is always why when I get here.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]There was a reason why he was here. The question what could it be? There were a number of problems that had been addressed that was yet needed to be resolved. “There is the big question. Why was I guided here today? There was nothing eventful at the party. So it is reasonable to guess it has to deal with you”, he waited there to see what was on her mind. What could be the reason why he was here? [/SIZE]

[member="Faith Organa"]

"It probably does" she slowly let him go and stepped back he was not the same there were changes in him she did not feel she had changed but perhaps she had.

"I don't know maybe if you're this focal point that's supposed to help you're here to help me deal with the family." that's what she could think of everything she did generally surrounded Alderaan and the family.

It was an ongoing discussion each and every day of her life.

[SIZE=9pt]“The family”,[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] Theo said the lightly but put stronger dramatic verbiage on family. It was the focal point of what was on Faith’s mind. Why else would she bring it up if it was not? “To deal with? For a long time the Organa’s have been surrounded by the galactic drama that has been a continuing cycle. For a long time since the days of the Old Republic the Organa’s have stood for Hope. A fundamental bed rock that has fought for the property of the people of not just Alderaan. To deal we will have to examine the past, present, as well as the future. To understand the Origin of our family could help understand the future.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]“From the sounds of it we’re scattered and we’re not focused as a family to meet the future. We’ve seen much turmoil and we face an uncertain future”,[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] the days had been dark. To see the light they would have to travel the darkness to see the dawn.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]It had been a long time since Theo had been away. Stripped of memory his thoughts were not on the family and of Alderaan. It was now in a long time his thoughts covered his home world he was once supposed to be a King. His people and his family had suffered. War and suffering kept taxing the hearts and minds of the people. Not by their choice. For the most part they had been peaceful. They had not built armies like other nations. They tried sensible words before the sword, for what end purpose? War still came.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]War was very much part of the cycle of life. Alderaan was so desperate to have peace they forgot there was just some people you can’t reason with. If a beast is hungry and see you as food? That beast would most certainly try to eat you. The Sith are very much part of the Force and represented a part of it. War and causing suffering was in their nature. Words may slow them down but they will most certainly try to consume you if given the chance. “This was pretty much in Theo’s mind part of the discussion. “Well what sort of problems is the family having? There are some of them I do not know yet?” [/SIZE]

[member="Faith Organa"]

"Problems...what are we facing....my daughter is off fighting in the resistance, my husband is devoting efforts to his forge, my son is...directionless, Bella is...distant, you are traveling, mother is silent, father is brooding, and garith is with the jedi. There are grandchildren who are walking solo paths."

Faith smiled, "you'd think it was normal but it feels like we are shredded."

It did that they had no path no collective, no power as a family. their family felt broken and she wasn't sure it was up to her to bring them back...but if she didn't she could lose them all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom