Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When The Roll Is Called Up Yonder

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivxux_F4CSw[/media]​
the_underworld_by_joshhutchinson-d96le3n.jpg
We will hear the Trumpet sound
When the Trumpet of the Lord Shall Sound
And Time shall Be No More
And the Morning breaks eternal bright and fair
The familiar hymn that had been a comfort to many far and wide across the galaxy broke out across the speaker system of the massive club. It was... unexpected to say the least. The drug dazed party goers and alcohol-affected patrons looked around like the world had given them a bad case of--well reality. They all looked to the DJ who was frantically trying to bring things back under his control.

Some of the criminal goons who worked for the lord that ran this front moved to him threateningly brandishing the weapons on their sides, "Fix this or you die like a dog."

When the roll is called up Yonder I'll be there.

"I can't," he said frantically, "I have no control over it, or any of this!"

When the roll is called up Yonder I'll be there.

Some of the patrons made for the door, but the bartender pressed a button behind the counter, sealing them in. They pounded on the doors, trying frantically to escape whatever this was, to go back to having a good time, "We want out!"

When the Roll is called up Yonder I'll be there.

"No one gets out!" snapped one of the goons, "Not until we know what is going on!"

"And for God's sake, turn that off, someone before the master finds out!" shouted another.

"Oh God, help us, please!" Screamed a frantic woman.

Suddenly a pair of canisters dropped from the ceiling, spraying CMO2-06 into the air. The dark and ominous figure who was perched on the lighting appeared, he stood where the origin of the canisters were.

And the Glory in his Resurrection share.

The figure leaped into the middle of the fog as several of the goons fired on him. It bounced off his armor without harm. He raised his helmeted head, the Visored God looked at them as he rose, his voice loud enough for all to hear, "I have been summoned, and found these criminals lacking. Their Judgement day has arrived."

And his Chosen ones Shall gather in their home beyond the Skies.

They fired again, he drew his pistols and fired twice, his shots rang with lethal accuracy, killing both. The civilians screamed in terror running for cover, as the criminal goons searched for a safe place from this armored being.

When the Roll Is called up Yonder, I'll be there.

A job was a job and it was followed to the dot for the money to be earned in full

And such so was anyas life....a woman who was just getting past from murdering anyone within sight to having some control and waiting until she was given a job that she could killl....this is when the scarlet flame came alive and when she let her desire for fire rage on

And so as she waited for hell to go down the pryomaniac echani sat outside the could and looked mostly like a party goer on the street bag on her back that contained the weapons she needed alright with light armor for the moment until she could get some permanent armor on her body

Soon she started hearing the chaos and screaming and ducked into a alley to armor up and pulled what guns she needed put which was the kalso's Revenge as she secured the gas mask and started towards the doors to the guards who helped a hand up and went to spoke, yet to late as she fired twice and got to the door as she looked to it and pulled some termite out and attached it to a timer and ran as she let it burn till it burnt the locked then pulled it off"everybody got out and far away don't stay around MOVE! "She barked and entered as she looked to the left and started firing at the goons in cover and spike to [member="Ardgal Raxis"] through the comm"am I late to the party or is the partyear late for me"she said and kept shooting eventually fibd I ngs some Cicero away she would wait fir further instructions

"You are either for me, or against me," the Visored god quoted, rising to his full height.

The innocents ran, fleeing through the small door as fast as they could, a flood of humanity. Their screams filled the air, almost drowning out the sound of blaster fire from the Sinners. They had taken positions of fear, crouching behind the bar, turned over tables, anything they could get their hands on to shield themselves from the eye of the God.

But his eyes saw all. He raised his blasters and fired, his shots tore through the suspension cables, bringing two lights down on the sinners, shattering them under their weight.

"To whom Much is given, much is required," he continued, his shots rang out again, each tore through through an overturned table, sending splinters into the air. Blood from the bodies sprayed through the air, onto the nearby wall. As the room grew emptier, the Sinner's shots began to ping off his armor instead missing with complete inaccuracy. "But the one who does not know and does things deserving punishment will be beaten with blows."

He looked at the four remaining Sinners, each trying their best to hold their own, against powers far beyond them.

[member="Anya Loma "]

Anya stayed behind cover and fired when she needed ducking up and shoot watching as he brought the lights down onto the enemy's and then rose to keep shooting as she watched shots go around her completely pinging off the wall behind her before soon she could only see four blaster shots coming towards the two and started walking out to one

The flames of hell is said to come up and devour those who have sinned, but the devil himself doesn't come no it is a collaebation between the angel of death and his own temptress of fire that spreads the flames to those who sin" she spoke as she approached one cover who started to try and crawl away with no avail as she looked to a full bottle on the ground and picked it up pouring some out then placing a rag in before lighting and throwing it on the man who started to scream" the temptress took the form of a human and sat out to do his bidding" she said and turned to look around

[member="Ardgal Raxis"]

[member="Anya Loma "]

The Sinners pulled away, trying to retreat for their lives. The three survivors covered their retreat amid blaster fire. Their eyes shone with terror. But the God of Justice was not done with them.

There was only one true and just treatment.

"The soul that sins," Ardgal began, his rocket boots fired to life, carrying him through the air. He twisted in mid flight, drawing his Ardgal'Kal, a coretosis vibroblade that was best fit to be called a reeper of death.

He drove the blade through the center of the leader's chest. It's body halted in mid-step. Life drained from him slowly before he was tossed onto the ground like scum. "Shall die."

The pair backed away in horror. Their wide eyes said it all. There was no escape. Ardgal took a step forward. His blade flashed in a calculated strike the next moment they stepped back. His edge tore through flesh and bone, the man fell back screaming in pain. Ardgal's boot pinned him down.

"Please, please mercy. Please!" he begged amid his screams of pain.

"Where is your master?" was all Ardgal asked in return.

As she walked away from the one that burned and rolled around before succumbing ti the flame that had engulfed him she looked to this man who referred to himself as the God of justice and walked up to the side of him as he had a man pinned to the ground and who begged and begged for mercy

I'd speak quickly you just saw the short work he made of your friends and I don't have a problem with him getting rid of you too so speak quickly!" She said as she put her blaster to his head finger off the trigger as she looked to [member="Ardgal Raxis"] waiting for the ye or nay to shoot and end the scums life right then and there

[member="Anya Loma "]

The man put his hands in the air, screaming and babbling as the cold gunmetal pressed against his flesh. "Please, I'm begging you. Mercy. Please. Mercy!"

Ardgal inclined his head, waiting for a reply. He was a patient God.

"Ok, ok, the owner, he calls himself Abbadon. He's a dark one. A temper like no other. He is one of them saber jockies. A strong one. He spends a lot of his time down there," the man motioned to the floor he was pinned to. "We call it Hades." a realization of terror rolled over then man, "Oh God--He'll kill me when he finds out, I'm a dead man!"

"He will not," Ardgal assured him. "Because you will already be dead." his boot pressed down on the man's ribcage. It caved in under the weight with the sickening sound of cracking bones.

Ardgal raised himself to full height and scanned the area. There had to be a passage down to hades. Somewhere here. His scanners detected an anomoly in the flooring behind the bar. An 87% chance of a trap door on the thread analysis.

Ardgal strode over and smashed it open with a stomp of his boot. A secret tunnel indeed, going downward, into darkness.

"Prepare thyself for the trails ahead," he warned the fiery temptress and he began to climb downward into the passage using the metal latter bolted to the concrete wall.

She listened to the conversation back and forth before moving her gun as she heard the crunch and backed away as she watched this God of justice look around before walking towards a certain area and reveal the way

And as the temptress of flame worked with the God she grew to trust him, and when the devil played his tricks and betrayed the temptress she was hurt and anger was felt across the lands till the God offered her revenge and a place by him

The story she spoke aloud as she followed him down the later and started pointing her gun at each corner

[member="Ardgal Raxis"]

[member="Anya Loma "]

He reached the bottom of the ladder and stepped off. The scanners in his helmet got a full view of the darkness.

The walls were made from solid duracrete, arching overhead in a solid but close curve. He detected trace amounts of humidity, organic chemicals, and and low levels of dust in the air. It smelt of putrid flesh. The type of disgusting rot smell that got into one's nose and refused to leave. The type that spoke of pain and suffering. Of torment and horror.

The God strode forward, striking out into the dark with boldness of one who had overcome death. He switched on the LED lights in his helmet for Anya's benefit as he strode forward.

"Be careful," he warned her. "There are worse things in the deep than killers and murderers."

The passage went forward opening up at last to a horrific throne-like room.

It was circular, round almost to a perfect hemisphere. Red light filled the room with a horrific glow from pits along the edges of the room. Cages hung over them of hot iron. There were people inside, people trapped in torment from the fires that did not die. Their soul-haunting cries filled the room. Their skin was withered and cracked with endless burns. Their hollow eyes looked upon the God for salvation, hands reaching through the bars for deliverance.

Seated among the cacophony of terror and pain was a man, if he could be called such. His throne was elevated above it all, ten feet high on a stone dais. He was red as well with sickeningly sly features of what had been a Zeltron at one time. Now corrupted with evil, horns protruded from both sides of his head, curling in wicked evil. His lips parted in a sly and cunning smile. "I've been waiting for this moment. For some time."

3e97913a3dca0759d7c9a9f41553a6ed.jpg

He rose, a staff in his hand, "For you see, I am Abaddon, and I have long foreseen your arrival. The moment before ascention. My master was taken but I remained and now I truly am the master. For it is my time to ascend. And you shall both die."

A twisted form of a serpentine humanoid appeared with him, also clad in evil robes of apocryphal worship. He bore a sword that hummed with unnatural power, an evil taint covered it, making the air around it light with dull, energy and life sucking void, "Belial, take the girl on to do with as you please. The man is mine to slay."

Serpentfolk.png

The snake-like man smiled in wicked delight, licking his lips, "With pleasure."

She inhaled and covered her nose pulling a small gas mask she kept for smoke put and breath in as she looked forward as [member="Ardgal Raxis"] activated his leds and gave a pat to his shoulder in a silent thank you as she listened to him

"And so the two set off on a journey to find the devil.himself and make him pay for his betrayal to the temptress of flame...."

She moved forward with caution as she kept her gun moving so nothing would sneak up onto the two until she saw the light and heard the screams of pain she knew very well that only came from being burn and such as she listened to the twisted monster speak and then another appear she heard him given the other orders to do as he wish with anya

"And when they appeared to fight the devil the temptress learned she has been replaced with a monster and so the fight would begin God against devil demon against a temptress "

With that she cracked her knuckles and then pulled a vibroknife....not the biggest blade but allowed her to wield the blaster and the knife as she spoke" keep those thoughts back for you shall not do such things to me...the temptress of the flame protector to the deity of fire" she said and prepared

Ardgal looked at Abaddon right in the eyes as the man strode closer to the god. This red devil seemed to fashion himself as some sort of god. Or arch lord of torment. Given the unnatural darkness that resided within these walls he could guess that this red evil one fed on his victims as a leech does upon the hosts.

He watched the dark one as he came closer, the head of the staff came alight with a dark, cackling blade that seemed to devour light itself. A lesser man, a violent lawless being would have attacked before the man reached the ground, and in fact, Ardgal knew many who would. However, he was a deity of honor and order, not chaos and rampant, lawless killing as many false "warriors" were.

xpike.png

"Take heart," Ardgal said, taking his hilt in both hands in a prepared stance, "For I have overcome this world."

Abaddon gave a snarl and shoved his palm out, sending a wave of Force Telekinesis to know Ardgal off his feet. Then general stood unaffected. Abaddon thrust his hand out again, trying harder with a snarl. Ardgal inclined his head, "Take heart, for I have overcome this world."

"No," Abaddon hissed, 'That is impossible!"

Ardgal's rocket boots roared to life, sending him towards Abaddon. His vibroblade came down in a heavy, two handed swing. The dark one was barely able to parry in time, pushing against the momentum with all his might. The lightsaber blade on the edge of the spear shorted out, and Abaddon's eyes widened with a full understanding of the gravity of the situation.

"Take heart," Ardgal repeated once more, bring his knee up into Abaddon's stomach, the foe doubled over, reeling back, "For I have overcome."

@Anya Loma

The serpent looked to the woman as she stopped and looked to the man as she stopped" at one time I'd ask what you are but now I only see a monster that needs the flames to purge himself" she said a she raised her blater and fired only to watch it deflected whizzing past her head as she ducked and looked only to see the serpent charging her as she put her blaster away and held the knife at ready as she clashed with him feeling the blades pi we r that caused her to push and jump away as she looked to the man and shivered

That blade reeks of evil and darkness I shall make sure it's abomination is destroyed with you" she said as she looked to her wrist mounted flamethrower and decided she'd have to get crazy

She started charging him as he did to her and gave a grin a she ducked underneath the blade and gave a shot of the flame as he scream out and slashed behind nicking her a shentire gave a gasp and growled a she stood as he patted the flames away before looking to her " you stupid girl I will have my way with you then murder you!" he said and charged again as she pulled a bottle of alcahol out that had a rag in it and lit it with a smile" martyr me then" she said and charge as she jumped over and smashed the bottle on his head causing fire and glass to hit him but also in engulfed her hand as she gasped and closed her eyes as she ran around dropping the blade before he fell right into the heating element of the cages

Meanwhile Anya managed to get the fire out but not before second degree burns were inflicted she held her hand and gasped as she looked over to the God of justuce...who was beyond kicking ass
[member="Ardgal Raxis"]

The serpent looked to the woman as she stopped and looked to the man as she stopped" at one time I'd ask what you are but now I only see a monster that needs the flames to purge himself" she said a she raised her blater and fired only to watch it deflected whizzing past her head as she ducked and looked only to see the serpent charging her as she put her blaster away and held the knife at ready as she clashed with him feeling the blades pi we r that caused her to push and jump away as she looked to the man and shivered

That blade reeks of evil and darkness I shall make sure it's abomination is destroyed with you" she said as she looked to her wrist mounted flamethrower and decided she'd have to get crazy

She started charging him as he did to her and gave a grin a she ducked underneath the blade and gave a shot of the flame as he scream out and slashed behind nicking her a shentire gave a gasp and growled a she stood as he patted the flames away before looking to her " you stupid girl I will have my way with you then murder you!" he said and charged again as she pulled a bottle of alcahol out that had a rag in it and lit it with a smile" martyr me then" she said and charge as she jumped over and smashed the bottle on his head causing fire and glass to hit him but also in engulfed her hand as she gasped and closed her eyes as she ran around dropping the blade before he fell right into the heating element of the cages

Meanwhile Anya managed to get the fire out but not before second degree burns were inflicted she held her hand and gasped as she looked over to the God of justuce...who was beyond kicking ass
[member="Ardgal Raxis"]

Abaddon struck back, bringing the butt of his staff upward with Force-enhanced speed. The God of War wasn't fast enough to block the attack, but he was fast enough to step back and watch it wiz by his helmet. The evil one brought the staff back around for a back strike at the knees, Ardgal shifted his weight, catching the blow on his outer thigh. The god's momentum carried forward in a second double handed strike, slicing at the lord's bicep.

"Ghaaaah," Abaddon screamed as the blade tore through his left bicep. Hideous, acidic blood tore through the air as he recoiled, nursing his wound. The evil one glared at Ardgal, giving him a snarl. Behind his hate, fear could be seen, deep down inside.

Ardgal extended the tip of his blade at him, it glowed with the power that ran through it, "Yield."

"Never," using his one good hand, Abaddon twirled his staff with unhuman speed.

Ardgal perried the first from the right, the second from the left, the third jab to his diaphram landed, sending him sliding back two feet. Abaddon twirled his weapon and leapt at Ardgal, roaring with rage. The God deflected the one handed strike with the flat of his blade. His edge slid down the side, cutting a shallow but painful slice along the edge of his forearm. Abaddon growled, landing on his foot, he brought his weapon around in a strike to Ardgal's back, buying him some space.

Adrgal twisted to see the foe as he took a side step away, away from Abaddon's side kick. He extended his left gauntlet, a grapple hook shot from it, twisting around Abaddon's calf, coiling in a tight bunch. The Dark One's eyes widened for a fraction of a second in surprise. He hadn't been counting on that, "Oh f--"

Ardgal whipped his arm, throwing Abbadon to the ground, his eyes locked onto Anya for a moment with terror and pleading for mercy. The God's blade flashed, cutting deep into the back of Abaddon's neck, and through his skull. The red eyes of Abaddon grew cold with death. The deity removed his weapon from the Dark One's body, picking up Abaddon's staff. He regarded the carcass for a second,

"Dust thou art, and to dust thou shalt return."​

[member="Anya Loma "]

Anya had been looking to her hand as she could see the bubbled and burnt skin some down to the bone as she looked up at the fight watching the two locked in a death dance before she watched ardgal get the last blows in and the man look to her a she shook her head and grinned a she walked over

"And as the devil and the monster fell to their demise the God and temptress stood victorious and the story started a new "

With those words she pulled her knife out and looked to her hand as she walked to the heating element and with a swift motion cut down letting the burnt hand fall and quickly caterized the wound with the heating element as she roared out before pulling away and took a piece of ripped clothing and wrapped the end up as she walked back to the God

[member="Ardgal Raxis"]

Ardgal left the woman to tend to her wound, there were souls that needed rescuing from these flames that never died. He strode to the throne, up the steps. If anyone deserved the right to a throne, it was him, not this pathetic dark one, a self-fashioned arch demonizer. He looked it over, there were controls over one of the arms, switches, buttons, and several dials. He pressed one to lower the poor tormented souls free. The chained cages moved and began to lower their victims to safety, away from the horrific grounds.

He let his blade come down on the false throne with a heavy blow, shattering its stone face, just like its former master. He sheithed his weapon and returned to the floor. Anya reached him, and soon the poor souls, their bodies ragged with pain, and agony stumbled to him. They stretched out their withered hands, looking to feel him, to touch them and make sure they were real. Ardgal looked at them, each with an eye like one does to lost animals. He unhooked his helmet from his brain cyborg implant before removing it from his head, so they could gaze upon his visage, and Anya as well for the first time.

Main.jpg
"Beings," he said loud enough for all thirty of them to hear, "I am Ardgal Raxis. I am a god of War, Order, Honor, Justice, and Society. I am the Way, the Truth, and the New Life. Follow me into a new Era. Follow me to an Age of Freedom. A land of Hope. A land where no Force user, no false god may subjugate you. Follow me to Paradise, a land where none shall deem you unworthy to live, to crush you under their heel and use you as toys for their ends.

"The Jedi seek you for their own gains, to wage war with the Sith and form armies against them, the Sith seek to destroy you for fun. I offer to you a better way; to form a better way. My kingdom. Do not pray for my Kingdom to Come or My Will to be done. Join me in this fight and we will build a world where you can rest safe at night."

He looked over them, as one by one they knelt before the god, their eyes shinning with reverence. He offered them all a benevolent smile, his hand outstretched for them to feel and know that he was good.

He looked to Anya, "I did not come to bring peace but the sword. Offer to you peace, not as the world gives you but on your own terms. To remake you, to shape your mind into the Vengeful One, the Dark Messiah, my hand, the Hand of God. You can find yourself a new life in my kingdom, a life as you have never known until now. What say you?"

[member="Anya Loma "]

She had stopped a few feet away as she held her left arm that burned with the pain of a thousand fires from losing the hand it had, but soon she looked up at the God who destroyed the stone throne and then turned as he took his helmet off to reveal....well even Anya would say the face of a God that stole the breath from women and inspired men

But even so she stood and listened to him hearing slowly behind her the collection of people kneeling down to him the God of justice [member="Ardgal Raxis"]

Then he looked to her and spoke to her ashe she looked to her hand and then back to him as she gave a nod and got to a knee"then you my lord and God have me as your hand, the dark messiah, and the vengeful one who will give you her undying loyalty and dedication to your word and law

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom