Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When The Force Becomes Astral

[member="Solan Charr"]

The darkside was path to what many considered unnatural indeed. As Romeo spent his time watching the universe tremble, quake, then become stable again, he realized this was the cycle of life. This balance was not perfect, it was completely flawed, and knew nothing would stop this. The Sith would rise, they would fall, and then the Jedi would have a few years of peace, and it would start all over again. He watched, though, his friends more closely, watched them grow into great warriors, and leaders. Solan was the prime example of this. A king, just as he had once been, and a much better king than Romeo could have ever hoped to be.

As Romeo traveled between the aspects of the living, and the dead, reliving the moments of hell he spent in the end of his years as the darkness crawled through his skull, culling him to become something terrible. He couldn't allow it, he had to rid himself of it. It was the wrong choice. He had left all he held dear behind, and now he lived in regret, and shame. His family, now moved on, thought him a coward, and something worse than death sunk deep into his heart with that knowledge. He needed to come back, and Razer was the only way to come back. But...would Razer allow him to return with his body as his vessel? It was, in retrospect, Romeo's clone body.

Kesh, this was where Solan resided, and was the only person at the moment, Romeo could reach. The darkness lingered off Romeo's presence like something from a child's nightmare, pure, and untainted by the lightside. Romeo was, in all respect due, fully engulfed by the darkside now. He was the darkside, anytime a Sith, or Dark Jedi called upon it, they called upon him, and hundreds of others.

Romeo walked the halls of the Shadow Prince, searching for his friend from so long ago.

[member="Romeo Jigoku Sin"]

Solan was kneeling as always with his hands tearing at weeds that had infested the garden that he worked harder more than ever to keep tended. After figuring out what was wrong within his mind he had come to understand this garden was more than just an obsession. It was a thing of beauty that he poured his soul into and it had become as much a part of him as anything else. A place of peace where his mind was always troubled and it kept him from ever letting the dark consume him again. It was beyond even what he thought but now he simply sat there and stared at a flower he was tending. It was one of the ones grown by a friend of his, the flowers that others had grown had become of even more care than his own.

He sighed as he finished and glanced behind him, knowing something was there, searching and it only took him a moment to turn and he stared at the wall. For a moment nothing emerged so Solan spoke instead. "The last time i saw you, we were in your thrown room and i had cut open the face of your adopted daughter. OR was it when you had tried to use pain and fear against me but only ended up allowing me to win. Come now, come out and lets talk my King." Solan smiled as he shooed away any servants and crossed his hands behind him as he stood.

[member="Solan Charr"]

Romeo emerged from the astral plains of the world to the less than physical part. Darkness, and embers danced around him with bright yellows glowing where his eyes should have been. "Solan, it appears you've got a green thump." He hovered forward, no legs apparent on his body. His voice echoed with the harmony of other voices that were not his own. "How do you fare old friened?" He aked as he crossed his arms, watching the man and his new....hobby.

[member="Romeo Sin"]

"The term is Green Thumb Romeo, no P. But yes, its been a hobby i have taken up as of recently. Its remarkable how calming creating life like this is Romeo..." He smiled at the man who at one time he had been able to fight along side, and he was curious what the difference and their strengths was now after all the time that Solan has had to improve himself. He had to wonder about it and he could only think for a moment before speaking once more. "Ive been good Romeo, there is little that troubles me these days. I have a daughter now too... your daughter is good as well, she had her birthday recently. Did you know that?"

[member="Solan Charr"]

Romeo nodded, "Yes, so it is. I was never curious about the art of gardening, but it does demand merit for people who have a knack at it." Romeo's spirit moved forward, observing the greenery that made Romeo ponder what could have been. "She is growing up into a marvelous woman, my only regret is my last choice, but there is little I can do about it, and I must live..or well exist, with the consequences. That is my punishment my friend." he turned around to look at Solan. "I must admit, I have learned much from my death Solan. The force is always teaching me something new, something wonderful, there is more than power that awaits in the darkness we sleep in."

[member="Romeo Sin"]

"Finally listening to it then Romeo? You learned to let it teach you what it can give you rather than forcing it to do as you wish?" He looked at the spirit for a few minutes and smiled. "You know, you are not the first spirit to find their way into my head. Vulcanus was there for a bit before i forced him out, Sith Lords are a nasty group to have in your head but he was a bit enlightening, the things i learned about the use of pyrokinesis were different. You know, i think im even better than you now, wish i could test this theory though, that would be a nice thing to do. After you being this though, i don't think a bout between us will be too exciting."

[member="Solan Charr"]

Romeo laughed, and stepped forward with a smile, removing the helmet. "Are you challenging the dead King Charr? Be careful what you wish for...you may get more than what you wish for." His eyes shifted from the yellow back to it's original red with black pupils, is face shifted to something that resembled more like what it used to be. "I can always find a way...to come back." He chuckled softly, and moved back a few feet. "Though, the galaxy would suffer much for it. I have surpassed Onyx, Shaw, even the Dark Lord of the Sith. Imagine a world with me back in it, imagine a galaxy at turmoil, bowing to my feet...I have a vision still Solan, but here I can control myself." He looked back at the greenery, and moved towards it, waving a hand over a small plant, watching it wither into a decayed state as he did so. "The galaxy does not need another Dark Jedi, it will survive with just you."

[member="Romeo Sin"]

"Your pride is a bit more, i don't remember any of those dying while you... you lost your lower half Romeo." His hands came behind him as his eyes fell on the withering flower and he sighed. "You have to learn we can use this power to help people Romeo... not just rule over them. That is why the galaxy does not need another of the old breed. We must create a new breed, one that is nothing better than the sith we so often try to separate what we are from... as for finding a way for you to come back i already know one but it is up to you as too if i will help you."

[member="Solan Charr"]

Romeo's body flared with fire and blackness as Solan spoke, quickly turning after hearing the comparison of dark jedi and sith. His anger ensued out, and his voice raised in volume. "Do not compare me to Sith! Do you know how long I had to coexist inside that filth they call order? That they call power, and peace? I am beyond the Sith, and all they stand for!" Romeo's voiced lowered, and his aura began to die out. "Onyx once promised us a new breed, a new way. I was lost in that glory of his bloodline. I promised a new beginning for us. We have failed over, and over. Solan there is no changing what is, and always has been. The force as a cycle it runs, to break from that cycle is to break from life itself." He turned around, and then waved his hand back over the dead plant, reviving it back to a green. "It gives, and takes. That is all."

[member="Romeo Sin"]

"And you would take the lives of how many to prove that their way is wrong. I am a murderer, as are you, as is anyone like us. But Romeo, there is a fine line that you are walking dangerously close too... You are no Sith though, if you were i would never have come to call you one of the few people i trust with my life. But there is something you must understand Romeo, If you pursue the path that i suspect you want to even your daughter will not see her father anymore. What is more important, the lives of others, or power at the cost of their lives?"

[member="Solan Charr"]

Romeo watched Solan with thoughtful eyes as he spoke, his mind chewing on the words that were spoken. "I don't think pacifism is something I can do...I am a weapon, a force to be reckon with. I take life, not give it....but if you would have me back...I will become the weapon fit for what you need my old friend. That is all I can promise. Point me at your enemy, and they will be no more." Romeo bowed before the man, a had been king, bowing to a new king. Respect that only these two could understand, probably. "I would like to be able to hold my daughter, and tell her I love her. I would like to give her a galaxy that is safe. I want..another chance to do right." Romeo looked up at his friend, his flames finally dead, and the darkness calmly warping around him. "I want to be alive again."

[member="Romeo Sin"]

"You are no weapon Romeo, just as i am no man. We are both righteous monsters, creatures bred for war and purged through fire. There are things we both want... You will not be a weapon Romeo, just as i would not wield you. We will both be shields for the weak and the defenseless, the oppressed and the enslaved. If you will be such as well as myself." He stared at his friends face as he bowed and he shook his head. "Get up you dead fool... and your daughter i am sure will love to know that you are alive, that you are ready to see her and love her. Be careful with your second chance there Romeo... one will not come a third time."

[member="Romeo Sin"]

"Well ill need a body and one that is preferably not dead but also not with a conscious, the easiest way to do such is with a clone but sadly i do not keep clones on hand so this is going to be a bit of a strain to do... Unless you know of any way to help us with such a thing, if not then we will have a slight problem." He spoke as he thought about it and tried to figure out what could work with the ritual. He had studied it for a different reason and he normally hated doing this sort of thing but he figured that once would not be the end of the world. He would need to be careful with how he proceeded through, one wrong move and he could kill Romeo for good.

Romeo snorted, and began laughing. "Funny thing is, there's like ten more of me back on Coruscant. Father was always up to something nasty, Razer's body happens to be me, just younger...I don't know how we will be getting back to Coruscant though. Im sure many will sense you, and I there, specially those who....know me personally. Which reminds me, how is the great, and all powerful Silara?" Romeo waved his hands in the air like a clown, mocking the woman, and all her powers to be. "Dont answer that, Im sure I will find out one day."

[member="Romeo Sin"]

"Silara? She married the Titan Industries CEO, then disappeared after the man was killed. Shame she wasn't taken out with him, or maybe she was. Point is though it is likely we will never see her again and that is something i am more than happy with. The more dead sith there are in this galaxy, the less people have to suffer thanks to them." He turned and ran a hand behind his back as he clasped both of them together and smiled. "As for getting onto Coruscant, that will be more than difficult, are you sure there is no other clones laying about or even better we could use a creature of a different species as a temporary body while we grow you a new one?"

Romeo shook his head, and smirked. "I wont be satisfied till I have her head myself. One day, I will find her, and show her what darkness truly holds for us as it's wielders." He then proceeded to scratch his head, though it didn't itch, nor did it really serve much purpose, he couldn't feel it. "We could have Razer bring one here...I mean until then I guess we..." Suddenly a black cat with wings walked by, something Romeo was highly interested in. "Put me in that thing for now I guess. No one would suspect a powerful dark spirit in that thing would they?"

[member="Solan Charr"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom