Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When one survives...

Yvara
Class: Terrestrial
Atmosphere : Type I (Breathable)
Climate: Cool
Gravity: Standard
Primary terrain: Mountains, fungal plains
Surface water: Oceans, river networks

The Starr flew out of hyperspace as it entered the proximity of Yvara. Call for help from a new colony, especially one founded my Mandalorians was not something ever to be taken lightly. Commanding his crew to go to full sub-light he watched as the little blue-white ball came into view. They were the first ship to respond, and if aimed combat was needed, they would be ill-prepared to fight off an attack.

However, soon it became apparent the battle had ended long before they had arrived and unopposed the Starr entered the atmosphere of Yvara, proceeding to descend to the planet below. Homing in on the only faint life sign the Starr came to rest over the decimated ruins of what once was a newly founded colony. As the Starr cargo ramp lowered BB rushed out into the snow covered fields toward a lone defensive sentry post, and to the man who lay near it, tenaciously clinging to life.

[member="Jori Varad"]

Alone.

The snowflakes kept on falling and falling. Absolute silence of winter reigned over what was previously a battlefield. Nothing absolutely nothing. Not even small animals shuffling through the snow for grass, not even scavenging predators roaming around. Nothing. Just Jori and the maw of death that would soon envelop him. At least it would was an honorable death. Clan Varad had honored their blood oath with Clan Kyrkal and they had joined forces to battle a foe who was ruthless but not as capable as the Mandalorians.

Their numbers though were far too great.

Abruptly, a buzzing noise grew louder and louder until with a slight grimace Jori realized it was the sound of engines. The Mandalorian tapped his helmet to activate his HUD and felt as if that action alone would cost him his life. The advanced interface came to life giving in numerous information and when the ship came in the sensors of the helmet it also analysed it.

"H-Wing..." Jori barely muttered that. "Who the hell...?"

The ship soon quickly landed on the small clearing on which it could land, a ramp lowering down as soon as it touched ground. From there a BB-unit rolled out and headed towards the Mandalorian's direction. Jori's habit quickly made him grab his DC-15S that was lying next to him. He did not raise it but he held it and awaited to see what would unfold.

[member="Bryce Bantam"]

The people... Death was all around BB as he continued to the wounded man. Crimson blood stained the ground as he walked, bodies of men and women in armor lay motionless on the ground. Armor intact but bodies shattered from weapons used. It was a slaughter, one the enemy had been strangely careful about cleaning up. Of those that lay upon the ground all were Mando, none were those of who they fought. Its was worse now, fore it added to the deaths and meant this may be the work of the Q-fed...

Turning his attention to the life signs ahead Bryce saw the man move that was good, he was still conscious. Ording his new medical unit to the side he held his hand up in a non-threatening way. This man had clearly been through hell and looked like it. To even be breathing after a conflict like what appeared to have transpired with a feet unto itself. Taking care to move slowly and with purpose BB knew one doesn't approach a wounded Mando in any way that can seem threatening. Letting his medical training take over he stopped some ten meter away from the man and shouted over the howling snow.

"I'm Bryce Bantam, of TKO search and rescue. We got your distress signal and I'm here to help. May I begin?"

[member="Jori Varad"]

Jori realized that the BB-unit was actually a human being. The loss of blood had made him hallucinate. Was the person talking real at all ? The HUD clearly stated that it was indeed a real human being of flesh and blood. The Mandalorian's thoughts were a mess, as he was thinking about the man that had just appeared, he had suddenly changed his thoughts to the previous battle. He remained silent nearly for a minute before he finally was able to turn his head once again towards the man.

Bryce something.

Finally, after so much contemplation, Jori dropped his hand from his rifle and then gestured for the man to come over. The Mandalorian of clan Varad wanted to live. Certainly, he did not fear death but now he feared losing his chance of avenging what had occurred here. Perhaps this figure who had arrived might help him in his quest for vengeance later on.

"Patch me up, Doc." Jori barely spoke through his helmet to the man called Bryce.

[member="Bryce Bantam"]

With permission given, BB knelt down next to the injured mando and ran his scanner over him. Multiple broken ribs, a slight fracture of the C five vertebrae, bruised and lacerated organs. Kark this must have been a rough fight. Without the tools needed to properly remove his armor and treat his wounds, BB needed to get creative.

"I need to remove your gauntlet and roll back the armor mesh so I can get an IV in. You're losing blood through some internal injuries."

As a hover stretcher was brought over my a maintenance droid BB waited for the man's reply while pulling out a bag of plasma and bacta from his medkit along with the tools he would need to stabilize him so he could move him into his ship for better treatment. Time was of the essence if he didn't receive proper care soon the blood loss on his body would soon become too great.

[member="Jori Varad"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom