Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When one simple heist lead to a bloody lot of ....

And so it was with trouble brewing about on Alderaan and its adjoining system ....where on top the chaos outside was one brew within. At which time the call had come forth down the chain of command Ja'rrod who barely a few season out of boot camp. Had to find himself rotated to be deployed on a secret mission which had to be kept utmost secrecy. So with that said he then head off figuring, it is best that he go about it alone Ja'rrod set off on the mission.

Pick up his gear and ship off to first find a mode of transport to which reach the location undetected. He then soon found himself outside a seem non-descript bar. Which from what intel he got from a secret source was the best place to charter a transport.

cantina-revised-600x337.jpg
At that time walking in he soon hits the bar and began to silently scout around. For a certain twillik bartender who they say was the key contact person for most the available underground transport round. But then again before he could approach her and drop a few cred to place his drink. A seem lanky blue Rodian tried to approach him and appear want to strike a conversation....when from the sideline from the safe vantage point of one the side booth. A pair of keen eyes had been following him even before he made it across the cantina towards the bar.

Rhia Solo

Never tell me the odds!
Another day another cantina and another round of credits to sip down on. From a seat inside the bar Rhia was listening to the music, her foot tapping to the beat, while keeping an eye on some of the screens inside. Some were giving news of bounties, she waiting to see if her face was actually meant to be on one these days, while others showed the local sports; including pod racing and Grav-Ball. Every now and then she would look up at the local color. She knew she caught a few eyes herself, not that she minded as long as they were the "look, no touch" types. But sometimes business like these needed to be kept on the down-low.

She caught sight of one rather handsome individual entering and kept her eyes on him. He was handsome and all, yes, but what stood out was his presence. He didn't have the posture of the local scum and survivors like her, more authority like and a clear sign of formal training. Possibly an officer in some army or unit. An interesting sign. And usually ones like those had more than just a want for drinks to come to a place like this.

Getting up from her seat Rhia casually made her way over to where he sat, spun so her back was against the bar and looking at him, before smirking "By me a drink, sugar?"

[member="Ja’rrod Categaern"]

[member="Rhia Solo"]

It then tried as he did his best to blend in for the most part Ja'rrod keep his guard up. Knowing all too well that it would be quite a delicate balance that he had to do where in between fending off suspicion from most. He had, for the most part, leave off just enough that he could peak the interest of his intended contacts. Which given the kind of scum and villainy that more likely frequent these parts it was not that hard thought finding the right one would be the trick.

But then again his contact did say meet was to be here and that to act like an offshore grunt when he arrived there. The head towards the barkeep to initiate the next phase of the meet which he the contact was a tad bit skimpy on the details. Only that be ready to respond back when the code word was given. Which didn't take long when a someone from the foreground approach then came to plant themselves by him and speak.

"By me a drink, sugar?"

And he in turn replied.

"Why sure sweet stuff....didn't think shore leave wouldn't come anytime soon so ...."

He then flags down one the server droid mill about and drops a few cred on its tray spoke.

"...'nother ale and whatever the lady wants."

Rhia Solo

Never tell me the odds!
It never failed. A nice smile and a little show of the curves and boys, and sometimes girls if they were in the mood, always managed to empty their pockets a little for Rhia. When [member="Ja’rrod Categaern"] mentioned letting her having whatever she wanted Rhia only indicated a refill of her glass to the barkeep. A nice glass of Ryll Beer and a handful of whatever assorted snacks were usually kept in a bowl on the bars in these sorts of places. If she tried her lukc, maybe she'd be able to sway him into buying her dinner later.

"Shore leave." she pointed out after the officer had mentioned it. "I thought you looked the type. So what's your story, sugar? Only here for the night or planning to stay for a while?" After that she smirked "I'd be happy to give you a tour if you're interested."

[member="Rhia Solo"]

It then he took a moment to observe once he spoke how if any she would react to his words. Hope it is favorable and that for one he could convince her to not suspect to question his words nor blow his cover too early in the game so to speak. But then to his relief, she appears to accept as she replied after taking a drink he'd offer. Even offering to show him around at which time with a grin on his face Ja'rrod came forth reply.

"Yeah, I guess its that obvious is it, at any rate, figured stay for a bit as ain't due back till mid-season. Reckon to stay a bit and well if your offering then maybe we may have something there.... having a guide around these part would be nice especially if it be well....."

Cut his words short and leaving the rest to her imagination as if nothing else. Catching on the faint hints or tell a tale sign that she was maybe more here than he was let him on. Which from the looks of it relying on quite a bit of his training and instinct at that point. He then slips on to play his part in this little tet for tet dance between the two he passingly reach then seem glance over his small personal datapad. Before turning his attention back to her and adds.

" But then again since I'm gonna be here for a bit maybe can go sightseeing...if there any interesting place you might know.And for that given that I might look into some transport for a little side trip. That is if you know any good transport around these parts?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom