Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When Mandalorians Attack! [Mandalorians vs Primeval Skirmish]

Allies: TBA
Enemies: TBA

In hyperspace, a civilian cargo hauler is arriving at Telos from Techno Union space. Aboard precious--classified--cargo is being delivered, and it's well-guarded. Reports were coming in that Mandalorian starships encroach upon Primeval space and that their raiding parties have been seeking out lucrative targets. An agent, Catalys Maijora, was sent to make sure that this does not happen; he along with several others are tasked to defend the cargo hauler from any threat external or otherwise.

"Got a light?" One of the civilian crew with a cigarra in hand approached the agent sitting in the cargo hold.

The bald Umbaran looked up with tired eyes, his hand rested upon his gun and a helmet sat in his lap, "I don't smoke." The coarse vocals were low and apathetic. When the crewman began walking away, the ship was pulled out of hyperspace. Several shots glanced off the portside and over the bow.

Quickly he grabbed his helmet, slipping the piece over his head and sealing it into place. Grabbing his rifle he looked to some of the civilians taking up space in the hold before eyeing the precious cargo that he was tasked to defend. No message was sent over the intercom, per orders, and The Primeval were ready for whoever had chosen to raid this particular vessel. Whether they knew it or not, it wasn't going to be a milk run.

Armour | Rifle | Pistol

Allies: Mandalorians
Enemies: Primeval

The tactic had worked and worked well. They'd had to wait for longer than they had desired, but in the end it had paid off as the Primeval cargo ship appeared on their sensors close by. The interdiction field had been a gamble, but Betna was glad it had paid off.

As previously ordered, the raiders had opened fire. It was less to destroy the ship and more to keep it from maneuvering and from focusing fire. For the moment, it was working well. He felt the deck beneath his feet vibrate as the raiding vessel burned to the target and ignored the slight shift in g-forces as he stood beside the boarding tube.

"Remember," he said over the open comms, making sure that all Mandalorians on board could hear him. "We want the ship intact. The cargo is no use to us destroyed or floating in space."

The ship shuddered once or twice as glancing hits from the cargo ship impacted against the hull. Each shake made Betna's hair stand on end. Each blow could possibly penetrate the hull of the ship and send the combatants inside spiraling into the void far, far away from any potential rescuers. It was a high risk, high reward mission he'd opted for, and it showed.

The ship suddenly shuddered violently and, for a moment, Betna feared the worst. As the boarding tube's plasma cutters fired up, however, he knew that his fears were unfounded. They'd clamped to the hull of the target. They'd be inside the ship soon.

He triggered the Dinu'ul in his hand and stepped to the boarding door, his hands on his weapons. He carried only a simple beskad and his dinu'ul along with his revolver today. A rifle would be useless in the close confines and the shotgun would be too bulky, he felt. This was to be a fight in hand to hand. A Warrior's engagement.

The tube's light flashed green as the cutters finished their work and as the doors opened, the half melted edges of the hole cut through the hull glowed red. With a raucous call, the warriors surged forwards onto the ship.

The Battle of Telos had begun.

Location: Communal lounge area | Civilian Primeval Cargo Ship
Allies: [member="Aela Talith"]
Enemies: ?

The objective was really simple. Both Micah and his sister Aela managed to pilfer identities that would label them as Primeval Citizens. Why you ask? Well because this was the most risk free method of gathering information on the the Primeval themselves. Undercover as mere citizens, nothing would appear amiss from them both; being teenagers after all.

They acted naturally, and of course that meant that a hungry Micah -- err Bayden -- would find a way to fill his belly. Rodian spaghetti and meatballs it was, and with a heaping portion upon his plate, the boy would eat with gusto. His sister, sitting in front of him, joined him. He expected the usual mothering; likely a napkin would get thrusted his way soon enough.
Either way, he was a growing man! And he needed his carbohydrates smothered in delicious, if not questionable, Rodian spaghetti sauce.

Allies: @Primeval, #TeamDarkSide
Enemies: TBD
Gear: Levantine Astonautical Academy Uniform | Czerka T-3 (holdout blaster, conceal carry) | Lightsaber (open carry) | Shiv (boot, conceal carry)

[member="Catalys Maijora"] was a capable agent of the Bleeding Sun.

But rarely, if ever, and much to the frustration of preteen assassins everywhere, did the Bleeding karking Sun have agents operating solo. Catalys had backed up the Pantoran witch boy on a job in Red Raven territory, when they'd taken out a rogue Hutt. It was supposed to have been Boo's operation, so he hadn't appreciated having the Umbaran around. Now that the shoe was on the other foot, he imagined Catalys must have felt the same way.

But, neither of them had been consulted on that point. Instead, they did what faith required. That is, they did what they were told. Catalys all armored up and looking pretty, while the pale blue youngling was meant to blend into the civilian passenger population -- dressed as though coming from class at the Levantine Astronautical Academy.

Because he was. Fifteen minutes into a pop quiz on the Second Battle of Chiloon Rift during the brief War of the Tatas in ABY 680, and struggling over what was obviously a trick question about the Maneuver at K-7, his wrist link had gone off.

As par the norm, he'd made up some excuse about that having been a reminder about yet another deeply sacred religious fete that he'd neglected to mention earlier. There were only four gods in the Primeval pantheon, yet with as often as the Bleeding Sun was covertly calling the boy out of class you'd have thought that the Host Lord worshiped forty thousand of the karkers.

Seriously, why have him attend the Levantine Academy in the first place if they weren't even going to let him sit through the entirely of a single fething class?

But, his not to question why...

Sucking crystal fizzyglug through a straw, the Pantoran tween played with a HoloStation Portable in his hands. A half-eaten gorba melt and a datapad containing an essay on strategic logistics that was due to Captain [member="Coren Starchaser"]... which he was totally procrastinating finishing. Or middling. Or starting for that matter.

The second Fuwak expansion had just come out, and the 11 year old was engrossed in the Mists of Fantasia.

It didn't help that the boy was more than a little put out from the chore of getting from Oswaft Station to the Techno Union, just to catch this ride and take it to Telos... so that he could get back on the Equinox and go back to the Astronautical Academy, and then have to get caught up on all the homework he was missing for being out here on this Blue Milk Run.

Especially when he wasn't even a second stringer. In this set-up, he was more like the second emergency water boy.

Oh, well. [member="Mard Szaks"] was taking care of Azi, the Pantoran having been reticent to give the juvenile Amphistaff the run of the Equinox and trust that R3 would remember to feed him. He'd given the man a week's supply of anti-venom, so... hopefully he didn't get bitten or spit upon more than five or seven times.

He'd remembered to tell him about how the Amphistaff like to have its underside rubbed before it went to sleep, hadn't he? Because Azi could be spitting mad if he didn't get his tummy rubbed. And it was generally advisable to keep the Amphistaff happy. They were kind of like Wookiees in that way.

Allies: Mandalorians, [member="Arrbi Betna"],
Enemies: Primeval, [member="Catalys Maijora"], [member="Boo Chiyo"],

Music Selection: World Without End
Inventory: Beskargam, Dawnstar, Lightsaber,

There are many reasons why I was shrouded in a hooded cloak over the top of my beskargam. I had dissapeared for a time from the light of the Galaxy. I had left to search for my long lost sibling. However, I returned fruitless. I knew I needed to return home to fix the mistakes I had made. Mend the wounds I had created by leaving those I loved behind. And cut those who had become threats in my absence. One such group was the Primeval. They were merely a thorn in the Mandalorian's side when they had come out to say they were Mandalorians as well. However now, they have grown. They have grown from the lonely thistle, to the bush of pricking thorns that have scraped our skin, and ruffled our feathers.

I had not created a barrier to stop them on Dantooine. Nor on any of the other planets they have taken under their rule. It was my job as Mando'ade, and a Jedi Master, as well as a being of the Galaxy, to defend, and protect those who were not able to. To back up my vod, to stand for the loved ones, and to give a fighting chance to those who still needed their time to fight within the Galaxy. I fought for the blood spilt by the blades, and weapons of the Primeval. I fought to cleanse my aching soul.

My heads up display was active. Marking every one inside this room as an ally. A blue target symbol was hanging over their head. I then flipped on the active reader. Allowing for the targets to be continued to be marked as allies. While all the new ones would be marked with a red symbol. I then went through the rest of the systems. Checking that all of them were online. I then patted myself down on my waist for my Jedi utility belt, as well as my lightsaber, and hammer. They were the only two weapons that I needed. Even then, if I needed to pick up one or two, I could. And anymore would be excessive.

Close quarters would be a must. Hence why I was here. I was one of the best at such combat. Even among those who stood with me, Any true vod would be a formidable foe. However, I had a few things going for me and tipped the scale into my favor. Now was the time for the fight. I could hear as we were to keep the cargo intact, and not to blow up the ship. Easy. All I had to do was control the amount of power I used, and force I pushed out of me, so it would be condensed down. Sure I could blow a hole in a ship with my telekinesis, and severely damage anything with my hammer and lightsaber. Hell, even my fists would be good enough.

I watched with anticipation as the battle would soon begin. Alreading taking a hold of the ship, and the men working on cutting the "doors" open for us, I pulled the Dawnstar from my belt. Letting the rather loud woosh swoosh of the hammer head as I swung it to get the right grip on the handle. I smiled as I moved up to the front. Clearly as I stood rather tall, and had the body shape that any lady or man could be jealous or envious of, it wasn't hard to move towards the front. As soon as the doors opened, I threw my hammer with my own might and a little bit of the force layered in on top to send it flying in a bee-line to smash through a good number of men, before stopping in mid air, and flinging itself back into my hand as I landed a punch into the first man's helmet. Lightning fast punch that would be a blur, and would end the man's life with a sickening crunch.

Yes, the battle for Telos had begun.

​Location: Mandalorian Raiding Vessel
Allies: Mandalorians, [member="Arrbi Betna"], Devotion
Enemies: Primeval
Objective: Lay Siege to the Dark Side
[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxMWMbcZvbQ[/media]​
All around her there were self-righteous people, Jedi who were raised under the banner of the Mandalorian people, Mandalorians who fought for their honor, and those who simply believed the Primeval to be an enemy that must be crushed.

She was different.

There was a twisting within her, born from being carried in the womb of a Sith Lord that purposefully exposed her to as much of the Dark Side's raw and terrible power as she possibly could. She had been raised in a cell, beneath a fortress on the planet of Prakith, the once-Capital of the One Sith's territory. Fifteen years of torture, of pain, never once seeing the light. Horrors that no child should ever be exposed to. But she was not a child now, she could not shift her problems to blame on her mother or her absent father. There were those around who fought to keep the darkness that lurked outside at bay, but she was different - Lisette sought to beat the darkness within her down by satiating the hunger that surged through her for fight, for combat, to suppress the rage and the hate that threatened to surge to the surface by taking it out on those undeserving of mercy. In her own way she was just as twisted as that messed up woman that called herself her mother, [member="Silara Kuhn"], but she would not let the darkness that swelled within her take control, she would be her own master. Not a puppet, not some pawn to carry the flag of another.

As the raiding ship that [member="Arrbi Betna"] stood within shook and made contact with the Primeval's cargo ship, Lisette slowly stood to prepare for their engagement. She didn't wear the so-called 'invincible' armor of the Mandalorian people, far from it, and though she carried the same sort of energy shield that the Mandalorian pilot activated right away, Lisette simply strode towards the exposed inside portion of the ship in her relatively light and flexible armor, lightsaber in hand, in preparation of killing as many of the Primeval and their people as possible. If she could not drown out the darkness in her heart, she would direct it. She would take on this galaxy's hate.

Allies: [member="Micah Talith"]

Her head snapped to the side.

The fork that she had been daintily holding with neatly rolled up spaghetti upon it suddenly clattered to the metal plate below. Her hair swiveled over her back, long blonde locks tied into a single braid that hung down to nearly her waist. Her bright orange eyes, hidden behind a pair of blue contacts shifted to look towards the noise that she had just heard.

Bayden.” She very pointedly used the false name that Micah had come up with. “Did you hear that?”

She wasn't a policewoman, she wasn't an authority figure, she was here to watch and spy on the people around them. Yet something felt off to her, something felt as though it were not supposed to be, and the loud crashing noise that she swore had echoed through the ship was more than a small clue that something was wrong.

Her lips thinned, and she grasped on her brothers coat to get his attention.

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]Vheissu Ireles wasn’t a smoker either, at least not in the traditional sense of the word. But where he missed that particular vice, he did own a few of his own, most of which came back towards him being able to pull off a few [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6666666666667px]tricks[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6666666666667px]. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]Tricks that helped him serve the Gods and their will. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]The Master Shaper snapped his finger, and suddenly the girl’s cigarra was alight. It was the manipulation of the particles that wove through the air, infused with nature’s power and it was the most simple thing in the world to simply make them brush against each other to generate friction and which caused heat to rise in that particular point.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]“There ya go, miss.” the heavy rumble would follow with a smile, before those eyes settled themselves on [member="Catalys Maijora"] and his armor. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]“Time to move to your designated safe areas.”[/SIZE]

Allies: [member="Lisette Kuhn"] [member="Xander Carrick"]
Enemies: [member="Vheissu Ireles"] [member="Catalys Maijora"]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0I1Onxf2VwQ​

Betna found himself in the cargo bay alongside his fellow warriors. Here and there he saw Mandalorians fighting Primeval sailors and soldiers. For a civilian vessel it was fairly well defended, which was fine with him. An enemy soldier charged at him from the side. Betna took the blow on the energy shield he carried and struck back, striking the man between head and shoulder. Blood coated the deck and the beskad he carried as the enemy fell, but Betna was already sweeping forward.

The fighting picked up as the numbers of raiders and defenders increased. Betna rounded the corner of stacked cargo, the cargo they were here to take, and spotted more foes ahead. They weren't Mandalorians, that was for sure, but they weren't like the defenders they'd encountered earlier. That meant there was potentially more to the ship than met the eye.

Betna advanced cautiously, shield before him and weapon readied. The foes before him had to be officers or Force users. It was the only thing that made sense compared to the other defenders on board. Things were going to get...

Interesting.

Allies: [member="Aela Talith"]

“Huh?” Micah glanced up, mid slurping a noodle between his lips. He gave Aela a confused look before he too perked his head. His brow would furrow under the typical Primeval traveling robes and gear he wore, his shaggy hair tucked under the cowl.

Licking sauce off his upper lip, he would cant his head up, listening closely. Theran Force listening was a skill that his mother had taught him, a way to be able to discern distant sounds and conversations through the Force. It was a subtle play, as if he was barely pushing a door open to get a closer look.

That’s when another rumble shook the ship. He dropped his fork on his plate. His expression turned serious.

“We got company.” he told her, the faint distant sound of metal groaning a foretelling that this was likely not going to end well.

Allies: [member="Arrbi Betna"] [member="Xander Carrick"] ( and the weird group of teenagers waiting for the rave to start.)

She was sitting on a crate on the corner, her eyes closed as she focused her energy for the fight to come. This was different than anything she had done before, attacking a ship while it was still in space. She was still an outsider among the armored warriors, but at least they accepted her, unlike her own people, who would likely have killed her by now. Her warspear was propped up against the bulkhead next to her, it was still relatively new, the only thing it had been used for was something to prop up against.

She waited, listening to the hum of the engines, the vibrations of the ship around her. there would be plenty of time for violence in the coming hours, this was the time to gather the focus needed to survive the violence. She knew she was going to survive the coming fight, she was a survivor, and she wasn't ready to lay down yet.

Allies: Mandalorians, [member="Arrbi Betna"],
[member="Kyten Nejj"],
Enemies: Primeval, [member="Catalys Maijora"], [member="Boo Chiyo"], [member="Vheissu Ireles"],
Unknown: [member="Micah Talith"], [member="Aela Talith"],
Music Selection: Blood and Stone
NPC: One (1) Female Mandalorian.

The hammer felt good in my right hand. The strangely guarded ship had enough troops to fill a good drop pod or two just in this one section alone it seemed. The sirens were going off. Letting the citizens within the ship to hide somewhere until the fight was over, or escape using a pod. There wasn't much of a fight from most of the troopers. A punch or a swing here was good enough to send them down. Seeing as how most of them weren't dressed in full body armor, their faces were unprotected. Hitting them hard enough in the skull would end the light within their eyes, or simply knock them out. In which case, I will not envy their headaches when they wake.

Taking a good look at them as a few of my vod rushed forward. I looked to my right to see another man standing there. He too paused. We both knew something was up. Something was going to happen if we wanted it or not. And very likely, they were hiding something. I reached out with the force and probed the minds of those closest to us. Finding no real threat through the force. Sure they may have a spark or two, but nothing compared to some of the others here. It was when I expanded my reach out, I found a number of signatures that were more powerful. Not quite dark for a couple, but one was clearly within the clutches of the dark side.

As soon as I felt them, I retracted. Closing in on myself to prevent my own force signature from expanding, and giving the others a heads up that someone who could be a possible threat was coming their way. I wanted to put the drop on them. Same idea with the lightsaber. It was hidden ever so slightly by being hung onto the small of my back, instead of on the side of my hip. It would be hidden by my cloak, and be harder to distinguish when standing toe to toe with me.

Moving forward, A couple of men came at me. Trying to play hero and save their ship. They were met swiftly with a punch in the face for one, only to see that one of my Vod had my back. A blaster bolt had slammed into the second man's neckline. Ending him in a quiet scream. I saluted the female Mandalorian with my hand, and then moved on to continue with the mission with her running right behind me firing bolt after bolt.

Allies: [member="Vheissu Ireles"] | [member="Boo Chiyo"]
Enemies: [member="Arrbi Betna"] | [member="Xander Carrick"] | [member="Kyten Nejj"] | [member="Lisette Kuhn"]

Brandishing his assault rifle, Catalys aimed down sight at the assailants. It was in these crucial seconds that a target had to be chosen, in the corner of his peripheral vision he could see that Vheissu locked eyes on the one carrying a shield. Another rushed forward, determined and fearsome in his movements. The rest did not seem too concerned with anything at this point, likely doing what he was -- deciding who to engage or perhaps to try and slip by unnoticed.

Civilians were still rushing out of the way, but he had no time to lose. The moment the last denizen had moved out of his way he pressed down hard on the trigger, unleashing the slug rounds from his fully automatic assault rifle. There was no particular target, he was in the most literal sense spraying at anyone he saw who wasn't an ally or civilian. The accuracy of his fire was reduced, due to the suddenness but no less lethal should someone be careless. It was supressive, mainly, and he knew very well that his action could backfire; or worse paint him as the target. Hopefully his companions would take advantage of the chaos and strike their targets. Until then the agent had no idea who his opponent would be, or how many of them there were.

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]Location: The Cargo hold.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]Allies: [member="Catalys Maijora"] | [member="Boo Chiyo"] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]Enemies: [member="Arrbi Betna"] | [member="Xander Carrick"] | [member="Kyten Nejj"] | [member="Lisette Kuhn"][/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]Vheissu breathed in and out, felt the currents of the air clinging to his skin as a needy child wanting the embrace of its parent, and in the end the Master Shaper knew that this was the day of reckoning. The Gods had spoken to him last night, the spirits had acknowledged that a fight would happen soon in the future.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]And here they were.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]His eyes locked against the frame of one of the Mandalorian Raiders, [member="Arrbi Betna"], he sized up his opponent while keenly listening to the groans of the ship, the metal stressed and pained against the intrusion of the raiders.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]This was the day.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]He called upon the wind, and made himself as light as a feather. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]Today there would be fire.[/SIZE]

Allies: [member="Xander Carrick"]

Betna saw the movement from the armed soldier ahead and his mind registered the threat immediately, for had he not done the same movements, the same attack countless times before? He brought the shield forward and lowered his head slightly behind the protective cover it provided. His legs from the knees down were exposed, but he knew enough to trust his armor to protect him there.

Bullets impacted on the shield and snapped by from the burst of automatic fire. The kinetic rounds slammed the shield in his hand hard against his grip, but his hold didn't waver or break. He let the impacts rattle the shield, the basic, three point brace he held the Dinu'ul in allowing him to spread the kinetic force through his upper torso and the muscles there rather than through his hand and wrist alone. A few rounds ricocheted off the deck plating and at least one round glanced painfully off his shin armor. He grimaced through the smarting pain and kept advancing, his stride only barely broken as the bullet knocked his leg awry for a moment as he stepped.

As the hail of slugs stopped, Betna lowered his shield slightly to see ahead of himself. He turned his head to face the larger of the two opponents before him, the dark haired one with the hardened face. His blade arced over his shield and slammed against the Dinu'ul. The shield was made of energy, but the face still burned what it came in contact with. The beskar saber was unaffected, but the snap-crack of matter hitting energy was an unmistakable sound. The gesture was as old as time itself. It was a calling out. A chance to rise to the occasion.

A challenge between warriors.

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]Location: The Cargo hold.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]Allies: [member="Catalys Maijora"] | [member="Boo Chiyo"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]Enemies: [member="Arrbi Betna"][/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]Vheissu’s lip turned into a snarl, the primal expression of an animal readying itself for the conquest of battle and more. But in that carnage, within the storm and rage of emotions, there was a center of being, a calmness before the storm that enveloped the Master Shaper. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]But he didn’t own any ranged weapons, no guns or scatterguns to [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6666666666667px]rise to the occasion[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6666666666667px], he didn’t have a sword or spear that could be used to fight this in a way that the Mando wished. The only thing that the warrior had were the spirits of nature and the Gods looking down upon him with favor.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]It would have to do.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]The Master Shaper took one step, around him the temperate started to rise - slowly but steadily.[/SIZE]

Allies: [member="Xander Carrick"]
Enemies: [member="Vheissu Ireles"]

Betna figured that his opponent was either a master martial artist or Force sensitive. Either way, he figured it was going to be a hard fight. Such was fine by the Mandalorian.

He decided to take the initiative and lunged forward, rushing his opponent with the shield forward. He did this mainly to determine what manner of opponent he faced than for any wish to rush to combat. That said, the initiative of a fight was a strength all of its own.

The shield was leveled and the face toward Ireles. Betna carried his sword low and to the side, ready for a follow up strike should the chance arise, or to parry or block as needed should the charge fail. Now was the time to see who stood and who fell in the melee he found himself in.

Allies: Mandalorians, [member="Arrbi Betna"]

Enemies: Primeval, [member="Catalys Maijora"], [member="Vheissu Ireles"],
Music Selection: Blood and Stone

With all of the sudden movements, I could feel the presence of a powerful force user from the other side of the cargo hold. As we came closer, it thinned out to where one man, and myself, were against this new, large man. He was about the same size as myself. Yet, when blaster fire opened up, I dropped down to my stomach. Letting a few fly right by, and even some hit right in front of my face into the ground. Leaving scorching burn marks in the metal surface. I looked to see an agent that had taken a rifle and was firing countless rounds from the rifle. Meaning to be used as a taunt, and even to grab attention. Well it worked.

The two of us, Arrbi and myself, went forward. Large-shirtless was for Arrbi, and the Spray-and-pray was mine. He was at a distance. He could clearly hit me with the rifle, but I wanted to either get in close, or have him at a medium range. That way, I could move in or out according to the man's fighting style. I swung my hammer in a wide arc to my right, and let go. Letting my physical strength throw the hammer into the man's direction, and only adding to it with telekinesis. Making the Dawnstar have a "curveball" thrown towards the man's left side.

My hud was notifying me that the hydrostatic gel was now being used as the temperature of the Cargo hold was rising. I noticed that the burly man was still standing there. Not doing any real attacks. Seeing as how he had no visible weapons, and the agent had a rifle, The burly man was the source of the heat. Hopefully Arrbi has cooling systems in his armor. Smiling as I felt the slap of a shaft for a hammer hit my hand, I had called the hammer back to me even if I had missed my target. Likely due to the distance between us two.

Closing the gap ever so by walking forward. I had to think, This would be one interesting fight.

Objective: Kill Everyone
Allies: [member="Arrbi Betna"] | [member="Xander Carrick"]
Enemies: [member="Vheissu Ireles"] | [member="Catalys Maijora"] | [member="Boo Chiyo"]
Theme: Closer by Nine Inch Nails
[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccY25Cb3im0[/media]
"Huff"

Her breathing sped up as her pulse raced, the beating of her heart echoing through the laminanium armor that covered her chest and major vulnerable points. The saber in her hand was held tightly, not even the slightest hint of a nervous twitch present as it was held straight out and at a diagonal towards the ground away from her. She might not be some magical sorceress, she might not be able to crush the lungs of her enemies with her bare hands or with the force, but she was, as of yet, uncontested with a saber duel. There would be no escape, only a brutal fight of both strength and cunning, agility and speed, and with her light frame there was very little someone could do to outmatch the flexible Vahla.

Already the Mandalorians had poured out from the point of entry, flooding the cargo bay to try to take what would soon be theirs while trying to keep damage to the ship itself at a minimum. She could hardly care less about the cargo itself, what she wanted was only to paint the floors and the walls of this accursed ship with the blood of the Primeval dogs, and already the beating in her chest was becoming unbearable. A droplet of cold sweat dripped from her chin and fell between the slight opening in her armor that allowed her to duck her head and as the moisture splashed against her skin she darted forwards with the same speed and flexibility that her mother had once carried before she raped her body of its beauty with alchemy, each step of the front of her boots against the steel floor resounding like the beating of a snare drum.

Immediately she found herself racing through a small group of security soldiers with their guns trained on her thin form, spraying each area she moved to with suppressing blaster fire. But the beauty of being so light, so physically weak, was that the expansion on her physical speed and reflexes with the force was all that much easier. In truth, it was in her physical abilities that the force ran truest, and the next several seconds made that clear as day.

Lisette had arrived at the outside of their little demi-circle from what was essentially nine-o'-clock with her body bent forwards at such a degree that any normal human would have had to at least be a practiced contortionist to mimic it in any capacity while just standing still, but her cartilaginous skeleton made the issue of bone structure a moot point to the Vahla, and as she weaved her way through blaster fire both by stepping to and fro as well as contorting her body in much the manner one would avoid a physical blow with a fist or sword she brandished her lightsaber and began the display of swift acrobatics and unrelenting assaults.

​As though she was weightless the Vahla propelled herself into the air in a somersault, her body making several rotations as she flipped down to the ground in front of the first of her victims. A flash of purple and the man that had lifted his weapon far too late was cleaved in half. No blood sprayed the air, the lightsaber robbed her of the bloodbath, and with a sharp intake of air and a smirk she did not even hesitate to fluidly continue her charge to the second of four, pushing to the left with a speedy leap that literally propelled her horizontally directly to him, deflecting the precise shots trained on her with several practiced strikes of her lightsaber. "Weep." She whispered, her lips just centimeters from the side of the man's head as the tip of her lightsaber made contact with his sternum and swiftly exited his skull in an uppercut. Her feet connected with the ground crudely and she rotated and flipped, kicking her feet out from under her, with aid retrieved from the force to rotate backwards to the third, a woman who immediately dropped her weapon and turned to run.

Too late.

Just as these heathens gave no mercy to their prisoners, just as the Sith gave no mercy to their victims, they would see no mercy where none had been spared before.

She landed precisely on top of the woman's shoulders, knocking her to the ground. Stooping low as cruelly as she could, swiftly at that, the lightsaber in her hand cut a V in the woman's back, disconnecting her neck and head from her body, before pushing forwards like a dart to impale the final soldier in the skull with her gleaming purple blade.

She never claimed to be 'nice'.

Allies: [member="Micah Talith"]
Enemies: Those Harming Civilians!

Bad guys? Good Guys?

What did it matter, this wasn't a military ship, this wasn't a war vessel. This was a civilian cargo hauler. It was a ship meant for moving people across Primeval territory. She looked around, quickly assessing all those that were in the cafeteria.

Her head jerked towards a scrapping metallic noise and instinctively she jumped up from the table.

Her lips thinned as she tried to reach for her lightsaber, only to suddenly be disappointed as she found it absent from her hip. She looked to Micah, concern washing over her face. They had to get to their backpacks, had to get to their lightsabers and help these people. “Lets go.”

Aela took off in a sprint.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom