Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When It Rains

Reserved 3

R
It was a sassy night on Hapes, the whole planet seemed to be quiet, too quiet. I was walking down the streets in the darker parts of the planet, and it was raining, I was searching for a contact. Said contact was a male, in his late thirties, and had dark hair. He was human, and his eyes were green. I shook my head, and it flung rain as I did so. I was working on a murder case, two nights ago a woman was brutally killed, her throat was slit, and her wrists bound behind her back, no signs of struggle. She had been drugged, and was a smoker...I was a smoker. I pulled out a smoke, and leaned in some, so I could light my lighter, and at least get some of that poison gas in my lungs. The cigarette's tip was now lit, and pale blue smoke rose from it. My leather jacket that fell just a little to my knees was like water on a duck's back. I was dry, but my hair looked like I just got out of the shower. 'I hate the rain.' I thought to myself. It always washed away evidence, and it made me cold.

A few more minutes, and I would be at the meeting spot, a small run down cafe on the edge of the block, it's windows were all bordered up, and glass was broke on the windows, cause of recent drive by. I entered the cafe, and drips of water fell on the floor. A large rodian was at the bar, and a woman in the back cooking. There was another rodian, a female, was being a waitress for a couple at the farthest back table. I nodded at the big rodian, and noticed the man on my right with dark hair, and green eyes. He winked at me.

I took my seat in front of him, and the female rodian came to me. "What can I get you for this rainy evening darlin?" She said in a thick accent. "Coffee please, two sugars, black." I replied in a friendly tone, and smile. She nodded,, and walked off.

"So, you're Kells? That big, high, and mighty detective?" He asked me. I chuckled, trying to play the good cop, when in truth this man was scum, and deserved a bullet between his eyes, but I could't pass of the info he said he had, and there was no proof of his drug dealings. "Yeah, some of that maybe a bit over eccentric, but yeah, that is me." I smiled at him, and waved at the big rodian. "Am I allowed to smoke in here?" I asked. The rodian grunted a "Yeah." So I pulled out my back, and lighter, along with a datapad, and a electric pen. "You are?" I asked. The man huffed, and said "Ted, Ted Scork." He gave a cheesy smile that was shit eating at the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom