Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When in Doubt, Enter a Bar

Grinning like the mad merc I was, I slammed my now empty glass onto the counter and asked for another. It was only a few days into my traveling spree, and I had yet to run into anything interesting. No memories had come back yet either, which was rather disappointing. So what was I going to do? Well, I was going to do the only logical thing: Get really, really drunk in a bar, probably start a fight, and potentially go home with someone I didn't know. Okay, hopefully not the last part. But fighting, that sounded good to me.

Though it could just be the alcohol I had already consumed talking.

Humming a little tune I waited for my drink, tapping a little rhythm on the counter. Beside me was my helmet, the final piece of the Caedo of Moeror armor I was wearing. What? It's not weird. I'm a mercenary for Pete's sake (who's Pete?). Wearing armor is part of my thing. Chilling bars was also my thing. Especially at night, which it conveniently was.

Whoo-hoo.

@[member="Ven'Rain Sekairo"]

Why did the bars and cantinas always call her? Why were they so interesting? She remembered many bar scenes: Lunar Meadow, Naboo, Coruscant... All of them had been completely different. That's why she expected something really cool from this place. Her staff was ready, her mind was... almost ready... She was ready for everything.

Lilith walked to the bar and ordered a drink: a normal, easy wine. She didn't need more. After all, if she had ordered something else, she would've started feeling a bit strange. No, not because she was becoming drunk... it was impossible. But she felt like she shouldn't do it. Probably she was still too attached to the Jedi ways which didn't allow something like that. They wanted to save the galaxy... they wanted peace. Lilith wanted it too, but in the completely opposite way.

Jedi wanted democracy, like the Republic, but Lilith wanted an absolute dictatorship. She didn't feel like everyone should have rights. She felt like there should've been a caste system in the Galaxy... and getting into the highest caste was impossible. It would've been the caste of rulers.

Lilith ended her thoughts as her drink was served. She kindly thanked the barman and started drinking the wine, waiting for something cool to happen.

The gamblers threw their credits on the table in disgust as the man in green and purple armor lifted the cup to reveal the winning hand of four dice all showing 6 on top. It was almost as easy as taking candy from a baby, except babies cried louder and had more sense to cry only when there was an audience. Chuckling softly to himself, he toss some credits to the droid server and bought a round for the table.

After all nothing got the blood going for more wagers than a little more alcohol, right?

@[member="Ven'Rain Sekairo"]

Bars and cantinas, the perfect place for a bounty hunter to rest at and look for more bounties, after they just finished one "just some water" Teroch Gra'tua said to the server droid, he wasn't in the mood to drink right now "I'll buy something more expensive later" he said to himself. There was a hissing as the seals on Teroch's armor unpressurized while his helmet started folding behind his head. The server droid retuned with his drink shortly after and he took his drink. He looked around at some of the civilians who were staring at him "what're you looking at? Never seen a folding helmet?" He tuned back to his drink and took a sip.

@[member="Daxton Bane"]@[member="Lilith Mae Lancaster"]@ Ven'Rain Sekairo

It didn't skip Daxton's attention that there was more than one person in the bar wearing military grade armor. Either they were out hunting for big bounties or mercenaries looking for work. Either way they drew his interest as he studied the fracture lines of their fates using the Force, a most interesting collection if he did say so himself.

Rising up from his chair, he walked to the bar and ordered another shot of the most expensive whiskey. Glancing at the helmet sitting the woman's side he smiled and said, "I have never seen one of those before. What kind of helm is that?"

@Teroch Gra'tua @Lilith Mae Lancaster@ Ven'Rain Sekairo

It was really awkward being between two militaristic guys. Lilith was almost surrounded by mercenaries, so she thought she should leave. When she was leaving the bar area of the place, she noticed a few games. Some of them seemed really easy, but the others were hard... for the ones who can't use the Force. Lilith walked directly to a game and smirked. "What are you waiting? I want to play!" she said to the person who was possibly the judge of the game or something.

~~

Time passed, but Lilith won the game... with the use of the Force, of course. But they didn't consider her as a cheater, so everything seemed to be fine. She managed to earn a few more credits with the game, which was nice. She counted the money and started walking somewhere. She just walked towards something. She just wanted to sit. And the place wasn't important. Well, unless she was surrounded by two mercenaries, of course.

And she happened to land near the bar again. He wine glass was empty, so she ordered for more. "Wine for me and something stronger for these two beings there," Lilith said, pointing at two men (@[member="Teroch Gra'tua "]and @[member="Ven'Rain Sekairo"]).

Teroch had been sitting down for five minutes before someone had ordered a drink for him "who's it from" he asked the bartender, needing to know if he had seen the person before. it was a woman, no bounties on her, Teroch didn't remember the face so the drink should be fine. He took a sip and realized how strong it was, he coughed "osik. That's strong" he looked over at the woman, she probably didn't know how old he was "won't finish that" he chuckled.

@[member="Lilith Mae Lancaster"]@[member="Daxton Bane"]@[member="Ven'Rain Sekairo"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom