Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private When Angels Fall With Broken Wings

Equipment: Single Bladed Lightsaber (pink blade) | ELG-3A Blaster
Tag: Arekk Arekk

"Look you agreed to this price yesterday." Katarine was slightly flustered. She was talking to a Dug merchant who was doing his best to blow her off.

"Yea and I told you Missy, I got a better offer today." He waddled past her, putting something on a shelf and taking something off to dust. Katarine took a deep breath and closed her eyes, as if praying for patience.

"I really need that circuit board. It's the only one old enough to still work in the model of datapad I have."

"Not my problem. Maybe you should turn that old garbage in for an upgrade."

Katarine raised her hand and waved it in front of the Dugs face. "You will..." But before she could finish her sentence someones hand had clasped around her wrist, stopping her straight. She turned slightly to see who had a hold of her, noticing that a few more people had entered the shop as well.

Arekk

The Flesh Of Fallen Angels

Mos Eisley, Tatooine, The Outer Rim
——————————————————————

"Mos Eisley spaceport. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy."

Treading through the bustling market of Mos Eisley was a titanic task in itself and Arekk was aware of the dangers that sorrounded the many alleyways throughout the city. Sellers tried to lure you into their little shops to sell wares that you didn't really need at outrageous prices that the common unexperienced visitor could fall for.

The scorching twin suns casted their warm light on everybody as they walked back and forth along with their lives, marching incessantly with their day-to-day routine. Aliens of all kinds from the farthest places of the galaxy made Tatooine and Mos Eisley an iconic place to visit, tales of ancient legends made the planet a much more intriguing place to visit.

"Why would I want a capacitor for?" The fallen Jedi snapped back at a Toydarian, little wings fluttering as it moved around him, a laugh surfacing in mere seconds. "Just get me the parts I need, yeah?"

The vendor shrugged its shoulders once Arekk finished talking. "Eeeeh, okay! I get you parts, okay? Only creditssssss, ahhh!" With a swift hand motion and turning around, the Toydarian disappeared in the back of the shop.

A Dug's shop was visible across from the Toydarian's, giving a clear view of what was happening. Arekk felt a tingling sensation in his head as if something was off, a crowd of shady people entering all at once just didn't look right. As of now, nothing was happening. Yet.

"How well do you know the shopkeeper across from here?" He asked with a quizzical tone.

"Aaaaah, I don't know. He new seller, awful items. No goooood."

Right.

——————————————————————
K KAR

Reactions: KAR
Katarine turned around to see a large human male was the culprit holding her wrist. He was staring at her with an angry expression, which was concerning considering she didn't know the man.

"What are you trying to do? Mind trick the shop keeper?"

Katarine tugged her wrist out of his arm and rubbed it slightly. "It was a bluff. What's it to you?"

"That's my circuit board you are trying to buy."

"I see. Well yesterday the shop keeper reserved it for me."

The man started to laugh, as well as the group that was with him. Kat eyed them, There was a Twe'lek female, but the rest were human, or at least appeared human.

"There isn't a layaway system here you silly girl. Now get out of the way so I can buy my item."

Just then a blaster bolt sounded and all of them turned, to see the Twe'lek female standing over the smoking corpse of the Dug.

"What did you do that for?!?" One of the humans near the door undid the curtain, closing the little shop from view.

"Right... well I can see you have your hands full so I'll just be going.."

"And let you rat us out? You aren't going anywhere!"

She sighed, exasperated again. This was not how she had imagined this shopping experience going.

Arekk Arekk

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom