Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
.........oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

HI!!!

Bring Carn over?
Please.
Please.
Please.
Please.

LOVE YOU JOSH. Where you been?! No heard from you in ages?! D: Laptopymabob fixed? Yes this is I'm-up-earlier-than-I'd-like-and-thus-hyper-from-sleep-deprivation!

<3<3<3<3<3<3

GUYS this guy is DA BOMB. He was my bestestestestest Master in the whooooole world :3

Towelie

T
@[member="Asha Seren"] Hey sweetheart. Carn stays put, because it wouldn't be fair to suddenly run in with a wall of muscle. That and he's overdeveloped. I guess for the sake of this timeline he's passed away, or whatevs. :)
Laptop is half fixed, mostly using my phone atm. ^^ Come find my character soon!

@[member="Daella Apparine"] Thaaaankyou! :D

Towelie

T
@[member="Asha Seren"] yepyepp! Come find me somewhere, I'm sure a Sentinel might need a morally questionable smuggler. :p

Towelie

T
@[member="Akio Kahoshi"]
Well it's better than taking myself too seriously! :p Thanks for the welcome!

@[member="Dista"]
technically your favourite ever padawan is no longer a Jedi or Sentinel but sure! And also shall I make it Carns death was the one we had on 'that place' with the bunch of sith? Just so I know what to write!

Towelie

T
@[member="Asha Seren"] It's entirely probable and possible. You could RP Asha sensing him becoming one with the Force, or hearing him. Or maybe seeing it happen, it's up to you! Either way his voice from beyond the grave is yours to RP as an NPC from now on, so if Asha has any times that she lets the Force guide her, you could have her left with the feeling that it was Carn in specific that was helping. :)

Towelie

T
@[member="Asha Seren"]
We do!
Come find Cytheria and her trusty droid, AyNine, heading to a Cantina near you soon!!

Towelie

T
For now, Cytheria and her trusty droid, AyNine are going to remain strictly neutral. My main aim for now is to build a crew and have it run as a small faction of sorts, but how well that will turn out, I have no clue. Maybe in later times, should one faction pay her enough, she might work for them for an extended timeframe, but that's about as close to joining a faction as I intend to get! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom