Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whats up, Im Sungie

Hey whats up guys,

I've been in and out of the Star Wars Roleplaying scene for a number of years now and was thinking about getting back into it again. This place seems like a really cool community so I thought I'd go ahead and register and look into creating a character.

Any advice on getting started or getting involved in Roleplays is really appreciated. I'm totally not above RPing minuscule or even NPC-level characters if it'll get me into some plots sooner.

[member="Sungie"]

Welcome to the Chaos! Enjoy your time here, and keep the questions coming so we can help you out.

Take a look here:

http://starwarsrp.net/forum/16-roleplay-discussion/

as you can post a thread talking about your ideas and thoughts for your characters' story, and I'm sure you'll find people eager to write with you.

Also, check out the Open Role Play thread and see if there is anything that pretty much takes your fancy!

Don't be afraid to just get stuck in, see what happens and don't let anything hold you back except imagination. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom