Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's to become of tomorrow? (Lady Kay).

xg4lboR.png
Er6tw3E.png
Veiere Arenais had not long returned to the Capital with his Daughter, when he had received word from Olivia that the [member="Lady Kay"] had been searching for him....-More or less. The term was hardly used in the same context as what it might look like for a typical civilian to be searching for someone, where as the Queen had likely gone to Olivia and asked her to seek him out in her stead. In any case, the Queen's assistant spared no time and had called for the King upon his personal Comm-frequency, and after seeing Lori off happily back to their home in the hills overlooking Chasin City, he then made for the Royal Palace where so much of his time had been spent of late.

Veiere had just taken their daughter on something of a personal venture to the Aftermath of Munto City, to the remains of the CSA Resolute and finally to their newly established intelligence centre further out in a government sanctioned area cordoned off from the public. Commenor was still recovering from a years occupation under the Sith Empire, and the damages that had been dealt during both the invasion and the eventual battle to liberate their world, returned once more to the leadership and care of House Arenais.

Reaching the Palace entrance, Veiere stepped out of the somewhat luxurious speeder offered only to the Royal Family, driven by their own personal entourage. Dressed in a blue suit, his white collared undershirt nestled at the neck by the tidy burgundy tie falling behind the cover of the buttoned coat, Veiere began for the seat of governance across the Planet. Once upon a time, he would never have seen himself wearing such formal clothing, nor holding a position of such power and influence over others, yet his time alongside his wife at the head of Commenor had allowed him to do so much good for the lives of others that he had eventually resigned his former Jedi stereotypes in the hope that he could continue to work for the best of the people, and any others that fell victim to the Sith and other likely tyrants.

As he had suggested to Kay's assistant, Veiere eventually arrived within the main room of the Palace, the Throne for each member of the House Arenais flanked by a large window overlooking he gardens to the rear of the Palace. It didn't yet look as though Kay had arrived and thus he took his time to pace the floor, a room made with enough room to host a large crowd in times of celebration such as a ball or other such formal festivities, Veiere found himself wondering when the next event would come about that might encourage their people to smile and enjoy themselves, as opposed to the current feel of the City whom still mourned those lost both on and above Commenor; the price for their freedom not forgotten.

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Olivia was quite the assistant and Head of the House. Not only was she taking charge of the reconstruction of the Palace, but she had gotten [member="Veiere Arenais"] to come on by for a reunion of sorts with his wife. The two Monarchs had been equally busy and hardly a moment was spent together other than sleeping, so this was such a feat for the assistant to pull off.

And just as she had planned it, it worked.

Kay walked into the main hall, dressed in just a blouse and trousers, with her hair drawn up in a bun. She held a datapad in one hand and a cup of tea in the other, giving her husband a curious glance, at his pacing, but also over his attire. "My, don't you look like quite the businessman." She approached him and hugged him as well as she could with her hands full, planting a soft kiss on his lips. "Hello my dear."

Oh how much she had wanted to whisk him away for a vacation. The two of them needed it. But there was far too much to do at home. "We've got a lot of work ahead of us. And clearly, some things need to change."

'A Vacation' was putting it mildly. Frankly, by this point it was a surprise that their family weren't under some form of professional counselling with all that they'd been put through, not just with the Sith Empire but before that with Veiere's wayward descent. Kay's love for her Children and by some miracle and no small ounce of devotion to her husband had kept them together even against the previous criminal charges that had eventually been waved and buried under the Sith Invasion. Veiere had made a huge mess of things all in one temporary period of weakness and mental fragility; it was ironic however that against all the odds, the Sith had managed to give the Galaxy and the people of Commenor a large enough distraction to forget about the charade long enough for his Wife to clean up any official notice from the inside.

As for Veiere himself, he had declared himself the rightful King when their world had been taken and [member="Lady Kay"] had been captured. Part of him felt guilty and arrogant for doing so, yet retained Commenor's Monarchy, if not only on the outside. It had given them a means to rally allies together and he was grateful to those whom still held faith in him to do so. The debt that he owed Kay, frankly couldn't be expressed in words. It wasn't financial, but enormous appreciation for all that she had done to help him retain his dignity. He had redeemed himself in the eyes of his people by liberating Commenor and clearing the sector of the Enemy Fleet, and today like many days before it, his business continued to be that of the World's future interests, and that of his families well-being as well.

"It seemed fitting for our people to see me in something of a professional light" Veiere smiled as he spoke, taking Kay carefully into his arms so that she didn't spill her tea nor drop her datapad, soon releasing her and offering to take her device, that she might have more ease in her drink; "Truthfully, I did not expect to be back here, standing as their King again" his gaze drifted to the vast room and eventually to the Throne-room chairs that were theirs in such formal occasions. "I still hope to earn their confidence, one more" he added.

As for the things that required changing, Veiere had several idea's of his own that had already been put into planning. Much of his time and energy seemed to have been spent on building up their Military and means of defending the people, during the time of the Systems Alliance. Now however, his sole focus was on Commenor, and that in itself required a second look since the year long Occupation of the Sith Empire. They needed to assure their people that such a thing could not happen again, at least not without greater hope of securing their safety and getting the people clear of the fallout. Munto City would not be forgotten.

"I'm sure you've recieved word regarding our new Intelligence Facility?" Veiere asked rhetorically, already expecting she had; "What did you have in mind...?" He soon asked, this time a genuine question, though his mind naturally moved to the Government itself and how they might strengthen the people, renew their hope for the future.

Kay-Larr

Kay gave [member="Veiere Arenais"] her datapad as he offered to take it. He needed to look into it anyways. "I always knew that you'd be back at my side again.
You thought me a fanatic, given that I couldn't let you go...but I knew. I -knew- this would happen."
It was a gut feeling that had never left. Perhaps it was due to their Force Bond, but Kay knew that they'd be together. They belonged at eachother's side, even before the two could admit it themselves.

Now it was time to get to business.

She nodded as Veiere mentioned the Intelligence facility. "I have and it's a great addition, one that we probably should have had earlier..." Oh how naive she was to think that after so long their neutrality would continue to protect them from harm. It was a hard lesson to learn. Yet despite all of that, it could have been much, much worse.

"After what had happened to Munto due to it's lack of shields, I came to realize that we didn't take enough care to safeguard the population outside of Chasin like we should have. Our shields worked better than I had expected. The only fault was that [member="Mythos"] let Prazutis in through the back door. And given the extemd of rebuilding that must be done, we can't maintain our focus everywhere." Kay tapped the datapad that Veiere held and pulled up a map of Commenor on the screen. It outlined the different countries. "I propose that we offer titles and governship of the different countries to our most loyal and deserving citizens. They can convene here in Chasin City in a House of Lords that we can build over the old Senate Hall lands. There we can all work together to strategize and secure Commenor from our enemies while growing our economy." She looked up to her husband, her eyes studying his expression. "What do you think?
"

"I wanted you and the children safe" Veiere replied to his wife, his eyes seemingly staring off through the data-pad as he visually recalled some of the memories from those dark and regrettable times. "I will forever remember and love you for the faith that you've had in me, but at the time it wasn't in the best interests of you, our family nor Commenor. The attack on Chasin City during my court hearing was out of my hands, but the Dark Jedi Temple and the followers of that fallen Order, I put into motion...I remain responsible, no matter how much you may love me".

Who knows what had become of the Rannon Temple since Veiere's leave. It hadn't been a great farewell nor official departure by any means, he had simply abandoned those who had come to reside and train there; the attack on Chasin City and the demands for Veiere's release had been the lowest point in all his failure during that period. The City had been fired upon without warning, in order to get Commenor's attention and all for the sake of Veiere...-Who had wanted nothing of the sort.

There were times where he was tempted to go back to Rannon, to see if the location could be salvaged and turned into an asset for the Jedi. It was however his guilt, followed by the Siege of his home-world that had pulled him away from such things and ironically reinvigorated his will to stand fast against the Sith Empire and subsequently the Dark-Side of the Force. In a most unexpected way, the Dark Lord had reawakened the Jedi within Veiere, in a time of true desperation.

"The Facility's a start...More is still needed" Veiere spoke up once more, pried away from his past to better focus on what [member="Lady Kay"] was trying to draw to his attention. "If memory serves, both the Galactic Empire and the Silver Jedi used some sort of Planetary shield to protect some of their world's. It would be a step up from that of Chasin City's, but it would also require trade coming in and out of Commenor to jump through a few hoops before reaching Orbit. We'd need to use something like the Space Station to regulate traffic...", however Kay seemed to have more than mere shields on her mind.

Commenor was huge and like all world's divided into continents that up until now had been governed over by a single ruling power; The Monarchy, House Arenais. Offering Land Titles and the authority to govern each of these sectors would certainly alleviate some of the work being done from the Capital, and could resemble a smaller portrayal of the Senate that they had dreamed about back in the Systems Alliance's early days. A leading Council, perhaps even allowing he and Kay to have more time to focus on their family.

"We'd need to choose wisely" Veiere cautioned his wife, thinking back to the Siege where they had been betrayed by Mythos out of his spite for the Galactic Alliance, "We've been stabbed in the back more than once". Though Veiere had always said; Such was Politics.

Kay-Larr

Being separated from [member="Veiere Arenais"] in such a way; to pretend that she didn't care and that their marriage was pretty much over was difficult. It was all a lie, but then again, Kay was never a really good liar.

One of these days she may have to be though.

Kay nodded as Veiere spoke of the planetary shields that others have had. "I've been to Kamino a few times, so I've seen their planetary shields system up close. And although such a thing would be ideal...I'm not so sure if it's a proper fit for a trade planet like ours." There was far too much traffic going in and out, and all in through various port of calls on the planet as well. A planetary shielding system just wouldn't be viable.

She took in a deep breath and let it out slowly. So much could go wrong. Being betrayed by [member="Mythos"] was difficult. But the self appointed God-King had also felt betrayed by her. And it was for that reason that she didn't punch him in the face when he came to visit her in her cell. Yet she still blamed him for the occupation and suffering that any of her people had been put under.

"I know....There may be some that will not stay in their position for long. But there are some that could. I'd like to offer [member="Silfe Sosuri"] one of the titles. As well as [member="Jairdain"] . Brad isn't here, nor is he with her, but...she is family.
She'll need to be a regent for their son who will formally bearing the title."
Kay studied Veiere for a moment, wondering if he had caught her meaning in regards to Jairdain....

...They were grandparents now. For the first time.

Until now, Veiere had not seen hide nor hear of [member="Bradshaw Ku"] in quite a good deal of time; [member="Jairdain"] had always been a regular presence popping up on Commenor and in their lives whenever they might have need of her, or she wish to visit and spend time upon the home-world of her partner, yet to learn that she had given birth to a Son caught Veiere by complete surprise. "They've had a Son?..." he looked back at [member="Lady Kay"] in disbelief, clearly shocked by the news. So much had been going on in their lives of late, but had they really been that burdened by the politics and war that he had neglected to hear of her pregnancy, let alone the child coming into the world.

"...And Bradshaw's disappeared, again?" he soon asked, trying to understand why the lad would leave his partner and his newborn Son without a father's love and protection. "Did she tell you why he's gone? And where...?", he seemed to have a good number of questions on his mind in the moment, the revelation not having been something he had forseen. Veiere had always been fond of Bradshaw, and even though he knew the boy was reckless when they had first met, Veiere had agreed to train him in the ways of the Force. Unfortunately, he had not been able to complete the lad's training as life on Commenor had only grown more complicated as well as Brad's tendency to go off exploring without notice. He was too much of a free spirit to be nurtured in the ways a Jedi Padawan would, back in Veiere's younger days.

"What is the boy's name?"

Kay-Larr

Oh [member="Veiere Arenais"] caught onto her news right away. This let her know that he really was paying attention to what she was saying. Earlier he had a distant look in his eyes that let her know his mind was elsewhere. Yet now she had his full attention.

"Brad doesn't know.
He left before Jairdain knew."
Kay sighed a little, both disappointed in Brad and in herself for not being able to help him. "I think he's gone dark again, or so she's implied. Something has angered him. Who knows where he's gone or what he's up to." She sipped her tea, her usual go-to for comfort. "His name is Marcus. He's a curious little three year old, if I ever saw one. And he's also blind Jairdain. Hopefully he'll learn to see like she does."

"That boy can't stay in one place..." Veiere shook his head, frowning in disappointment for [member="Bradshaw Ku"]'s unpredictability. He certainly wasn't the reliable one within the Family and it seemed like he was straying farther away from being next in line for the Crown should anything happen to Veiere prematurely; "Missing the birth and early life of his own Son is going to haunt him the rest of his days if he finds it in his heart to have a care for the Child" Veiere added, the words sounding harsher than he meant them to, though the fact remained that his oldest Son would have one hell of a mess to return to.

"Then again, I've not been the greatest role-model for the lad..." He realized, turning to spare a glance elsewhere as his mind moved to Rannon and the darkness that clouded those former days. "I can't be too hard on him, knowing what happened to his true Father, and the life that he's led since..." Shaw Ku had been murdered right before [member="Lady Kay"]'s eyes, her former husband that had forever shadowed her concern that the same thing might happen to Veiere every time he left to head out on business, whether political or Jedi related in the past.

"How is [member="Jairdain"] faring...-Does she need anything?" He soon turned the subject of conversation back on the priority that they could do something about, "Credits are starting to roll in again, we've got some to spare...-If Brad's not going to be around, the least we can do is make sure they're comfortable".

Kay-Larr

Kay lowered her head as [member="Veiere Arenais"] spoke his thoughts about Brad missing out on his son's life. In some ways she felt as though she was partly to blame, even though that very thought was ridiculous. "I don't know what's happened with Brad now. Should we conduct a search?" More than likely whomever would be put up for the task was going to be in it for the long haul. Brad wasn't exactly the easiest person to find.

She cradled her tea in her hand as he spoke next on what had led Brad to be a boy in the run in the first place. It was a terrible ordeal that she'd never want to be repeated in her lifetime. But the threat of it happening again was always present.

The subject was soon changed once again. Something that was perhaps a relief for them both. "I offered her a place to stay for both her and Marcus.
Do you think that we should find a way to make it more permanent for them? They are family afterall..."

Unfortunately for the pair, [member="Bradshaw Ku"] wasn't easily found when he didn't wish to be and such had been the case the last time he had gone off on one of his unannounced adventures, Veiere still not knowing what the reasons were behind the last one, let alone this new disappearance of his. "We didn't have a lot of luck last time, but we'd be careless not to at-least try to find the boy....-Do you think he's not happy here in this famly?" Veiere answered and soon proposed the possibility that it was because of them that he might have left once again.

"Absolutely yes, [member="Jairdain"] will want all the security she can get for the Child..." He nodded quickly, his wife's suggestion of a more permanent residence there on Commenor for Jair' was an easily answered question given that she had birthed their grandson. "Better for the two of them to stay here where it's secure, rather than wandering the Galaxy looking for Brad...-I'll have our Intelligence Network scower the Holonet for any word or trace of him".

It hadn't been so long ago that Commenor had been under siege from The Sith Empire, and the subsequent year long occupation that suddenly came to mind and left a sour taste in his mouth, the possibility that Bradshaw might have been taken captive or executed during such a time...-His brows furrowed at the thought and he sought to dismiss it quickly. "Perhaps Star will have some luck with the Knights of Commenor. It wouldn't hurt to send a few of them out on a search...-Especially with Brad being sensitive to the Force and partially trained in it's practice".

[member="Lady Kay"]

Kay-Larr

Kay frowned a little, lowering her head somewhat as she heard the question that [member="Veiere Arenais"] had posed. Was Brad really not happy here? Was Brad really not happy with their family? That was something that she hadn't considered. Perhaps there was plenty that she was doing wrong. It wasn't as though she was entirely happy with some of her own choices either. "I thought that he was happy, but...I don't know..."

At least Veiere was on board with her suggestion to give Jairdain and Marcus a place to call home. "Perhaps we can give them land, an Estate of their own.
Maybe even a title to cement it. Then when Brad comes home again, it could give him more of a cause to stay..."
Of course if it was responsibility that he tended to run from, then their efforts would have the opposite effect.

"Have Star and the Knights do a search. It couldn't hurt." At worst it would drive him further underground. At best, they'd be able to find him and bring him home.

"Giving [member="Jairdain"] a Title and some land will at the very least, set up their Child for a well-off future ahead of him. Something that [member="Bradshaw Ku"] obviously can't do while he's out doing whatever it is he's doing. I think it's more a priority for us to look after Jair and our Grandchild, for their sake, more so than Brad's...-He's going to have enough responsibility to come back to without the nobility side of things being handed to them, being a new Father and all...-But it's about what's good for the Mother and her Child".

Bradshaw was already a member of the Royal Family of Commenor, it wasn't like he needed any further excuses to feel self-important. In the boy's youth, he'd never had trouble flaunting his status and credits back then, though Veiere had hoped that Brad had done some growing up in the years that followed. Whatever his reasons for up and running from things this time around, Veiere hoped that it wasn't made of the same selfish cowardice that he had shown in his younger, far more arrogant days. Before having met Jairdain, of course.

"It's a shame he never finished his training under me" Veiere added with a quiet chuckle under his breath, "Perhaps then, he'd still be around and trying to do more with his position over Commenor. As it is, he's not exactly living up to being first in-line for the Throne...". Caedyn and Lori still had a wealth of years ahead of them before they'd come into the mature required of them to be candidates for the throne. Bradshaw was the oldest among them, though he too had proven that there was still a good deal of growth to be had. There were honestly some days where Veiere looked forward to his and [member="Lady Kay"]'s retirement days, where politics no longer dictated their lives together...-Yet those days were still a good ways off, yet.

Kay-Larr

"Responsibilities, a good life; all things that Brad tends to run from. It's as though he expects things to go bad so much that he doesn't want to be around for it.
So he misses out on all the good, misses out on knowing what it's like to be a part of a supportive family..."
Of course with her own magnetism for trouble, she could sort of understand some of what he was going through.

Kay leaned into [member="Veiere Arenais"] , resting her head on his shoulder. Quiet times with just the two of them was a rare treat these days.

Her thoughts dwelt on their Monarchy and the fact that none of their children were anywhere close to being ready to lead their world should something happen to the two of them. "Would either of them want the responsibilites? Perhaps we have given them too much freedom.
But it's not as though we could take that away from them. I would hope that leading and taking care of our people would be something that they would want to do, instead of being something that they'd be forced to do."
She knew well enough of what it was like to be forced into doing something that she didn't want to do. "How did they handle the Occupation? Caedyn tried to see me and get me out, but I told him to leave. I didn't want to risk his capture."

"Caedyn's been reluctant to let himself get close to me" Veiere answered somewhat meekly, his tone soft though his gaze shifting away from his wife for the truth in the fact that he had earned his Son's resentment of his own doing; "He's talking to me at-least, though he still seems to keep me at a distance. It's as though he's worried I'm going to betray you all again" he added in conclusion, understanding how the boy would be feeling such a way, yet liking it none all the same.

"Loreena on the other hand has been a lot more open with me since I started to take her for training. She's very interested in the Force and learning about what it takes to become a Jedi. I don't think she actually aspires to become one, but coupled with her Mandalorian experience, I doubt she'll be picked on easily...-She could well be the strongest in our family, one of these days" he explained, though it was a statement without detail as to how the girl had fared, emotionally, since the end of the war over Commenor.

"She lost someone close to her...-Jaster?" Veiere glanced back to [member="Lady Kay"], wondering if she recognized the name. Veiere had always been out of touch with the Mandalorian's. It was, he felt, why his relationship with [member="Yasha Cadera"] had always been found wanting, and why he struggled to garner their trust at all. It wasn't anything personal...-He had fought against them in the past, fought beside them in recent times and never really held any distaste towards their culture as a whole, he simply lacked any real knowledge over it and took most situations at face value. Invasions leading Veiere to rally to someone's defense, to protect the innocent, to stand before any oppressive force...-Which at times could mean standing on the opposite side of the Mandalorian's before the rise of the Commenor Systems Alliance.

"We've talked a lot about the Force just recently, the value of life and the difference between a life taken by crime, and a life taken by the natural cycle of the Galaxy. I didn't touch on her friends death, as it was a discussion we had during a day of training together and I wanted her to focus on the Force...-But I felt like part of it made sense to her, and maybe even helped to pick her spirits up a little...".

Kay-Larr

Kay nodded slowly as [member="Veiere Arenais"] let her know about Cae. Of all the people in their family, it was their son that took Veiere's fall the hardest.

Hearing about Lori was good news. If anything, her want of training helped to keep Veiere focused on his rightful path. And was she the strongest of their family? Perhaps. She was at least the more optimistic of the bunch, given that she wasn't weighed down by the burdens of the Galaxy. Hopefully that optimism won't waiver.

"Jaster...he gave me away at our public wedding. He was Lori's guardian. I can imagine that his death hit her very hard." She'd have to speak with her one of these days to find out how she's doing. "Thank you for being there for her. It probably means the world to her."

"Please don't thank me, Kay" Veiere turned to offer her a look that spoke of a deeper remorse, that in mourning of a time where he should have been there for them, before the Sith had hit Commenor. "I have much to make up for, and they are still my Children too..." He smiled faintly despite being reminded of his faults and previous failures; he was doing everything he could these days to account for the actions he had taken over the past few years, to make up for all those he had hurt, especially his very own Family. "Being a Father isn't something that you should need to thank me for, my love".

Caedyn Arenais had softened enough to trust in his Father atleast a little more since they had retaken Commenor, yet his guard had never been lowered around Veiere since having witnessed the media's castration of Veiere's reputation, reporting and displaying his trial across the Holo-net for all to see. Caedyn had been aboard the Prophet, watching alongside his Master [member="Asha Hex"] back when Veiere had been taken into custody, Chasin City soon being fired upon by the Dark Jedi Order.

"Loreena understands that nothing good comes from war, that we only lose the people we care for. Despite what the Mandalorian's may have taught her about the honor in fighting ones battles, I'm relieved to know that she will look upon battle with a renewed sense of caution and integrity. You'd be proud of how far along she's come" He now smiled, much more genuienly as he felt proud of how well Loreena had done thus far into her training.

[member="Lady Kay"]

Kay-Larr

"What I mean is, thank you for being there when I was unable to." Given that she was under house arrest for the duration if the Occupation, she couldn't do anything for her family but try to keep them away for their safety. No one wanted them to be used as pawns of the Sith.

Kay watched [member="Veiere Arenais"] as he spoke of Lori. He was proud of her and probably rightly so. At least he could be there for them. It made her wonder if she should do more too. Or was it too late for that? Her hands were full already.

"The more different viewpoints that she learns, then the better her understanding. She loves to puzzle things out. Has she been staying out of trouble? Or is she a lot like me?" Trouble was always attracted to her like a magnet. Kay hoped that that wouldn't of passed on to their children as well.

"She's certainly a blend of the both of us. She's a bit of a trouble-maker, often enjoying the thrill and competition of getting herself into a bind, though she detests the killing or serious injuring of others and can also handle herself considerably well given the prior training that she's had. Honestly, the fighting skills of a Mandalorian mixed with the Mindset of a Jedi and the positive reinforcement and encouragement she's been given from the two of us has really put her in a good place as far as being ready and able to take the Galaxy on...".

Veiere could certainly claim with little doubt that his Daughter would one day succeed his ability and prowess in Combat, though too hopefully share his views and those of her Mothers when it came to peace and the protection of peoples less able than themselves. [member="Loreena Arenais"] still had a fair way to go before she'd become a Jedi Knight, however she had made Veiere truly proud thus far and though it might sound rather bad, he seemed to have a greater bond with his Daughter than he did, their Son.

"As for Caedyn...-It might not be such a bad idea for him to spend some more time with you in the near future, or otherwise I'll give him some more space and wait till he's ready to speak with me again. I know that lately the Boy's been enjoying a bit more of a social life away from Commenor and his family. I get the impression he doesn't care much for being royalty".

[member="Lady Kay"]

Kay-Larr

Kay had to smile when [member="Veiere Arenais"] described how well Lori was doing. What wasn't there to be proud of? She had just wished that she was there to see it all first hand. Actually she had longed to see all of her family together. And not just at some political meeting or ceremony. No. She hoped for a vacation.

And then he spoke about [member="Caedyn Arenais"] . The boy--no, the young man, was quite independant. She had taken him to a few events here and there. But it wasn't anything that was really worthwhile.

Did she really know her children anymore? It didn't seem so. Yet she didn't love them any less than she did when they were born. They were an unexpected miracle. And their times together in their youth was a joy. Were either of them ready to rule? No. And it was hard to say if they would ever want the job.

"I'm not so sure if Lori is either. At least that we can be satisfied that they haven't taken advantage of their position. But we will have to speak to them about the future. And the sooner, the better.
We have to have a plan in place in case something bad happens and we are both taken from them."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom