Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's In The Box?! [Open to Sith and Jedi, PM to join if not]

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
[media] https://youtu.be/MOwGBzbXb8k [/media]​

What's In The Box?

"What are the Jedi all about? Control of ones emotions, peace, safety and the light side of the ever loving force that binds us all together. You know @&$# like there is no passion only serenity."

"There is no passion? So you're telling me that these guys don't get angry or feel emotion or anything?"

"See that's the thing, the Jedi are super inconsistent with the code. Cause Jedi aren't supposed to feel love or affection and &$@# but then you got people like the Talith's popping out those little $&@%ers like it's going out of style."

"So what you're saying is I could get myself a saber and just start saying I'm a Jedi and anyone can make their own definition of what constitutes a protector of the &$@£ing peace."

"Almost, but not exactly, you see Jedi hail from Tython and every set can trace their lineage back to it and the founding Jedi order where they have there is no death only the force bull$&@#. So it's lik-"

"Wait wait wait, there's no death? Like they don't think they can die or something, cause I've got a news flash for those saber jockeys."

"Nah nah nah, you got it wrong. They believe in death but it's like the next step of the journey and $&@# like some philosophical $&@# that's about becoming one with the living force."

"So now the force is alive? Man this doesn't make any sense."

In the small little bustling town on Tython a group of men in black suits and ties sat in a a diner smoking on cigarettes and watching their colleagues discuss the finer points of the force and Jedi. It was all so very riveting, really it was. So as clouds of smoke filled the bar and lazily drifted around from all the smokers the scene began to drift from the table of general goons and thugs over to the more important players sat at the booth in the back. At the large circular booth one by one the heavy hitters of the Black Tie Syndicate were seen smoking, drinking, and having an inaudible conversation while music played in background from an old jukebox.

Circling around the table the first to come into view was a young blonde woman in her mid twenties holding a mug of coffee to her lips. Patricia Susan Garter as Miss Blonde. The second would pan into two rather exotic looking individuals eating from plates and having a conversation between the two of them. Intress and Nikana as Yin & Yang.

Cutting over to a raven haired woman in her early thirties she held a small pad on the table that projected a holographic image that she appeared to be arguing with over what someone could only speculate as to what was a bad idea the woman had. Thalia and Keira Ticon as The AI and Miss Nothing. Lastly the shot circled around to a scruffy spacer wearing a leather coat taking a sip of coffee, setting it down afterwards the man reached into his coat and opened a flask to pour what was probably alcohol into the drink before taking another sip. James Justice as The Runner.

Everyone was set gathered at their various tables eating breakfast and chatting among themselves, and as the song faded out there was only one voice heard among the dull chatter.

"This will be a cake walk."

Two Hours Later

giphy.gif

[media] https://youtu.be/PwNb1dDBNao [/media]​

A bright golden blade rammed it's way through the back door of a speeder van that was flying down the highway of Tython's capital city, right above the head of a black tie member who was bleeding across the back seat ruining the interior of the speeder. The wounded man was clutching tightly to what appeared to be a black leather bound briefcase with something rattling around inside of it fiercely as the speeder swiveled in every which way trying to dodge traffic and ditch whatever was pushing the blade into the speeder's cabin. But it was all for not the bright golden blade opened up the back of the speeder and the rear door went flying off to show a slew of speeder's behind it and a man dressed in a very official looking outfit.

The masked man seemed to pay no attention to the wounded man as his attention was solely fixed on the briefcase he held.

"Give me the artifact!!" The man shouted in a distorted voice.

The wounded black tie would buckle the case back and hold it tight as the intruder reached their hand out to attempt to take it. However before he could the back of the van was splattered in red as loud bang went off from the front of the cabin. The man's body flew backwards and out the back door to fall down hundreds of meters towards the ground.

"There's no death only the force that, nerf herder."

From the front seat the small blonde woman known as Miss Blonde gripped a double barrel shotgun that had both barrels smoking from the spent shot. Blonde would then clutch her arm that was bleeding quite heavily as the speeder kept moving its way down the highway dripping red from the windows and interior.

"Get us the hell off the streets before the One Sith bring down the fuzz, inform everyone to get to rally point alpha if they're still alive." Blonde would then lay her head back and in a few minutes while the bloodied van would pull into an old abandoned warehouse where the shot up and injured gangsters unloaded from their van to head inside.

Setting the injured man down the woman was the only one there for now and they would have to wait for the other Black Ties to arrive before the extraction team could pick them up. It was a risky game waiting here but they had to, it was either that or take the blood soaked chariot out for a spin with the One Sith.

"Oh @&$# man! That guy shot me, he @&$%ing shot me! I'm gonna die! I'm gonna die!" The wounded tie gripped at his bleeding stomach as the other gangster applied pressure to it.

"Yo this guy needs to see a doctor! Like right now!" The other Black Tie yelled out from above his wounded friend.

"Tom! Tom! I'm gonna die man! I'm gonna die! Stupid! Why didn't I see the gun!"

"You ain't gonna die man! Boss! What do I do! He's bleeding everywhere!" The man yelled to his boss but it seemed Blonde was lost in thought.

"They just showed up, there was no way they could of been there. I remember reading books about ancient Jedi guardians in that outfit but they died out, there was no way they could of-" Blonde was cut off by a pained scream from their wounded man.

"I'm sure the history lesson is much appreciated but I'm gonna lose him if we don't get him to a doctor!" The other man yelled back.

"Get the god damn kit from the truck! The biofoam!" Blonde said as she walked over to her downed man.

Looking at him the woman gripped the man's hand tightly as she kneeled besides him. The other gangster ran out the door to grab the medical kit.

"Orange, this is going to hurt. Like a lot so I need you to relax and just." The man screamed again in pain yelling out nonsensical words as he gripped his side.

Blonde would sadly respond with a fist right to the man's head knocking him out in one clean punch as the man she sent to get the kit returned.

"Holy $&#% is he dead?!" he asked.

"Just passed out, plug him up while I go see what exactly these Jedi wanted so badly." Blonde moved aside and would let the other man apply medical attention to his colleague and stabilize him.

The job had gone wrong, horribly wrong. They got the artifact, but now it seemed everyone had gone absolutely insane over what it was. There was a huge announcement that a rare find was dug up by archeologists at an old ruined Jedi temple, and it was to be unveiled later today. However that was before the Black Ties had stolen it in a fashion that got a lot of people killed by an unexpected third party.

With the briefcase in her blood soaked hands Miss Blonde set it on a counter and opened up to show a bright silver light reflecting off her face that she almost had to squint to gaze into.

"Huh, well that's interesting."

OOC PLEASE READ
As you all may know the Black Tie Syndicate loves Quentin Tarantino and we look to embody his great work in our threads. So when you post to this try to picture yourself as a character in one of his movies. Use your wit and your cunning to get the briefcase and try not to metagame. Remember this is a street level skirmish that will involve local Tython police and individual force users like the inquisition, Sith Assassins, Jedi shadows, and other smaller third parties. There's no need to say

Sith Lord Darth Badguy dropped fifty walkers and a thousand men to capture these street level thieves.

That's not saying you can't control the local police but remember we're not trying to attack anything One Sith, this is simply a story about a briefcase and what's inside of it. For a little OOC perspective on what happened for the heist the artifact was about to be shown then the black ties moved in to steal it however as they did a mysterious third party wielding lightsabers and the force tore apart their ranks while the local police flooded in to do contain the situation. This is of course up for speculation as every character sees things differently, you can have your own flashbacks of just join in and participate in the now. Our goal here is to not cause drama and be as salt free as possible. Remember this will have a bit of PVP but it's not the core element. I repeat

PVP is not the core element

So be generous, be good, and don't cause drama in what could be a very awesome thread. Thank you and have fun.

[member="Alicia Drey"]
[member="Avalon Gray"]
[member="Azalyn Falconer"]
[member="Bloodknight"]
[member="Briar Thorn"]
[member="Cawrion Chyrox"]
[member="Cyrus Falcor"]
[member="Dyxra'a"]
[member="James Justice"]
[member="Jan Valdum"]
[member="Jarven Zexxel"]
[member="KeCholo"]
[member="Keira Ticon"]
[member="Naamah Aesham"]
[member="Raka the Hutt"]
[member="Romeo Sin"]
[member="Seanna Vel"]
[member="Shawn Winters"]
[member="Stardust"]
[member="The Black Hat"]
[member="Zenva Vrotoa"]

| [member="Miss Blonde"] |

Crumpets-and-Blueberry-Jam.jpg

Tea and crumpets. It wasn't much of a meal, but then again, Alicia wasn't much of a morning person. Breakfast was said to be the most important meal of the day. But the girl normally spent most of her days sleeping and the nights making money, resulting in a sleep pattern that couldn't be considered normal. But Alicia wasn't a normal girl- as Miss Blonde had discovered recently on Antecedent- and so she got on, enjoying her extra surgery tea and jam laden crumpets, on the fringe of the convention of Black Tie members who had come together for a little heist.

It was what the organization was slowly becoming known for. Much of the recent black market transactions had been based on the recovery of rare Sith artifacts, of which Alicia had dipped her hand into her purse to get a few trinkets. That was the reason why she had joined the Black Ties in the first place. She didn't need credits nor was she here to make friends. Sure, the dinners with [member="James Justice"] had been nice and the parties had been enjoyable, but she was in it for the reward, and so far, they had been worth the trips. Perhaps Tython would be the same?

~
Two hours later...
If there was anything Alicia was tasting now, it certainly was blueberry jam or tea. Guile, bits of blood- perhaps her own- and definitely a lot of apprehension. But not fear. Wind swept through the vehicle, to the point of disorientation. Laying on her lap was a man, who she hadn't met before today, but was suddenly thrust into her hands. Blood covered the seats, Alicia and the man. Things definitely hadn't gone to plan. Lifting her gaze up from the man and his moans, Alicia settled her gaze on the flash of a golden beam, that had shoved itself into the back of the van, inches away from where her head had been moments before.

Gritting her teeth, Alicia lifted her hand towards the beam before whoever it was could tear it off. She heard Miss Blonde say something from the front and then the sound of the blaster in her hand firing off, what rung her head to the point that she found it difficult to stay sitting up. Rather than fighting the feeling, Alicia allowed her to lay down and focus on trying to get her hearing back whilst the van moved into cover from the chasing pack that was hunting her and the rest of the Black Tie Syndicate down.

When the engines of the van died, Alicia crawled out of the door behind her, off the wounded criminal she had been carrying and down into the floor. Covered in her blood and his, Alicia crawled to a nearby wall and sat up. Looking down finally, she saw three bullet holes. One on her leg, the other on her arm and then the last on her left shoulder. Gritting her teeth, Alicia called out: "My arms about to fall off. Somebody help!"

Then.

Anara. Brooklyn. Calvin. Jess. Each a smiling face. Sometimes a man fought for something greater than himself--sometimes he fought for himself. A family man was hard to come by in this business--unless business was your family.

The sweet tasting liquid went down his throat, letting the spacer. The images of his family vainished like that. The flask went back in its place in the leather coat, out came a pen. Yes a pen, a regular ink pen. Not some fancy laser shooting pen, not some technical dagger pen. Just a pen. The scruffy looking Runner scribbled something on the napkin in front of him--not much, just a little something. A few words that would keep him going through whatever hell today held. His now usually grim expression and demeanor took prescience. Yep, a bad feeling was written all over this day. Worse than normal. But the hot, stinging liquid in his stomach helped to stop that. It was all about the surviving right now. Yeah that was right. Surviving. Cause no one gave two chits how they got, just that they did.

"You need a refill?"

"Yeah, more whiskey."

'Sir, you didn't order whiskey."

"That's why I need more."

"Hey what does--"

"Get me my whiskey."

Two hours later.
Turning. Twisting. Shifting. Clutching and gripping. Blood oozing in a blinding sting to the right eye. Teeth set in a firm grit. A fish-tail into open traffic. The honking followed by a smash and a light impact into one of the other vessels as the windows spiderglassed on impact. Now they were flying blind. Great.

"Will you be more F#@%ing careful? We got a dying man back here?!" shouted one of the black ties.

Shift into full throttle. Kill the choke, petal to the metal and nose dive to a lower lane. "Dying but not dead. That's what we're trying to keep from happening."

The engines failed for a splinter of a second as the speeder went in for a hard bank to the left. Some mad man drunk was at the wheel alright. That was when the saber jockey rammmed into the side and got tagged. The tin can finally lurched to a side-ways stop on the Landing The hellish piece of crap died just in time, there was no way that thing was going again.

The spacer was used to being banged to hell. The usual sensation of pain covered his body, he wasn't sure what all had happened to him, but he had been through worse. A mouthful of blood hit the concrete before the Runner's boots. His hands, covered in his and other's blood gripped [member="Alicia Drey"] and helped pull her from the vehicle.

"Easy does it, miss."

[member="Miss Blonde"]

| [member="James Justice"] |

Spitting to the side, Alicia tried to clean her mouth of the blood and spit she could taste. She longed for water, but more than that, she longed for a cigarette. It wasn't often she felt the urge. Normally, she only ever smoked and participated in the taking of illicit substances to keep appearances, but in the here and now, she could do with taking the edge of. As James helped her down, she lifted a tired gaze to him: "I don't think this is what we had in mind. Virulen..."

Head slumping down, Alicia passed out.

One of his arms wrapped around the back of her shoulders, the other her legs. The Runner pulled her body from the blood-stained seats and began to carry her away from the wreckage. It was a surprise they even made it this far. His arms and legs strained, not from her weight but from a series of lacerations and bruises. Being the driver came with a hell in itself. A hell he had to keep going with.

The female body was laid across a few crates for a wound inspection. There were exit holes for all three, a clean break, no bouncing around and no bones damaged. Some miracles came in small packages. His blood stained fingers gently probed around the wounds, no shattered bones, well damn they looked to be two thirds of the way to heaven right now.

The ache in his head distracted The Runner as he tried to concentrate on what happened next. Pressure on the wound, good, bio foam then....

Yeah, that's right, antiseptic. Then blood transfusion. Damn, they didn't have any of that. But she would be hurting something hellish when she woke up. The spacer pulled a needle of heavy pain killers from his coat, what was supposed to be used on him for such an occasion. Oh well. He watched as the clear liquid went from the needle into her flesh. It wasn't Corrasaunt General, but it would keep Alicia alive.

[member="Alicia Drey"]

If there was any thing str did best it was her job and this job would be no different as she sat idly and simply seemed to be doing business on a holo pad...half true half a lie she was simply just glancing through her stuff and then over to miss blonde before sh heard the words and grinned"show time

TWO HOURS LATER....

how many times has she fought on a vehicle while it was moving in a busy area? Actually not as many as one would think but this was definitely going to be a story as she blocked the freaking other person who was weildimv a saber whilst keeping balance on the car as it swerved and crashed into of vehicles as she stumbled blocked jabbed repeat

And just as she was about to get him the guy got rammed into something before the speeder stopped suddnely sending her flying off the speeder and into a hard tool before bouncing off a wall as she groaned and shook her head as she sat up feeling her head...yeo blood..it would heal for now she just had to get up"frakkimg hell that was insane"she said and stood slolwy before stumbling as she watched them burst out the back as she entered and grabbed he rbox of armor she was gonna put on before the daber wielding Jedi people attacked as she clipped it all on and sighed"hey James that was some insane driving "she called out as she went over to the guy who was on the ground and started patching him up" kinda reminded me of that planet we crashed on...except a lot less...bloody"she said as she stood and walked over to [member="Miss Blonde"]"whatever that thing is"she said as she pointed at it"obviously has the hornet's nest on our head

A single speeder raced through the streets, weaving in and out of traffic. The sounds of distress faded quickly into nothingness as the speeder rapidly moved on, uncaring of the chaos and disgruntled beings that it was leaving in its wake. The speeder itself was heavily damaged along its left side, the paint chipped away and metal dented, however, the damaged wrought upon it wasn't impacting the ability of the speed to function, proven when the speeder rapidly dove to avoid a collision, immediately following that action with a sharp right, almost causing a speeder to spin out.

"Kark"

The word was spat out with pained fervor, heavy with suffering and anguish, packed with emotion in the attempt to vent it all, prevent it all from being felt. But that did nothing to the one held under such pain and they writhed and twisted, almost as if they were seeking to express and remove the pain through physical motion. The one who was suffering was a small, green scaled woman with three crests lining the top of her skull, covered and stained in red as her blood seeped out through her cloths. She was laid out in the back of the speeder, her face buried in one hand in the attempt to hide from reality, to escape the pain that was beginning to become her entire world. Across her stomach, the waistcoat she wore was torn, shredded to pieces. The scales beneath were in a similar condition. Cracked. Torn asunder. Shredded. Below was revealed the pink colour of muscles and red plasma bubbled out of the injury, a single hand fighting to keep the blood inside.

Already, the seats that the Falleen lay on were forever stained red, covered in blood, as she struggled in place in pain. At the front of the speeder was a slim Chiss, her black hair that was usually carefully groomed into a bun messy and knotted, falling out of its knot and hanging limply across her face. Red eyes shone with worry as they flickered across the view in the window, attempting to avoid death by collision. Her hands were tightly wrapped around controls of the speeder, causing her skin to go a light blue around the knuckles as the Chiss attempted to express how tense she was without having to babble wildly.

Swerving out into a new lane of traffic, the Chiss was momentarily distracted, almost causing her and the Falleen's death, as the message to head towards rally point alpha came through. Twisting in her seat slightly, keeping one eye of the road, to speak to the Falleen, worry and the beginning of panic dripping from every letter. "Don't panic, Dyx, don't panic. We'll get to the rally point and we'll get you fixed up. You'll be on your feet, being your usual cold-hearted queen self soon." With how shaky her words were, the Chiss had to admit that she didn't truly know if she was saying that to reassure Dyxra'a, or to try and convince herself that what she said was true.

"Don't you dare." The words were rasped out through clenched teeth and rapid breathing. "Don't you karking dare." Leaning her head back, Dyxra'a clenched her teeth as a moan of pain was ripped from her throat. "You dare, Asosul, you dare and I'll but a bullet through your head, years of loyalty be karked. Go to our private point, or die. You karking understand?"

Nodding shakily, even though Dyxra'a couldn't see her do so, Kana'sosu'ligue (or Asosul to Dyxra'a, and Dyxra'a only), followed what her friends and boss commanded, scared out of her wits by the events that had happened.

Kes En'jusek

Cold Blooded Assassin.
The heist had gone well, well until they got chased that was. Kes found herself at the back of the speeder van as its driver did well to manoeuvre through traffic and even dip down for a moment to change lanes. And then the Jedi, or someone with a lightsabre anyway. "Frak I hate those guys!" Kes would exclaim as the fight broke out between him, and other Black Tie members in the fast moving vehicle. Then bang! The man with the blade was gone as the sound of the shotgun in [member="Miss Blonde"]'s hand echoed through Kes' ears.

Finally they would pull into an abandoned warehouse. It was chaos all around them as one of their Black Tie members had been seriously injured. The back seat of the van had been covered in his blood, some had found its way on Kes' clothing. He was in bad shape as he cried for help. Finally it would come as he would be temporarily knocked out and got his treatment. He would hopefully wake up later with his head ringing, due do the punch by Miss Blonde that he had received, but at least he now might eventually awaken.

Kes wondered too, at what the heck it was that the Jedi had wanted. She wasn't particularly fond of the mob, infact she knew of one that she personally passionately hated, how good would it make her feel if she got the chance to kill one today. As Miss Blonde opened the briefcase that the Jedi so badly wanted, the light emitted from the object inside it was so bright, that it had lit up the room.

"I've dealt with a Jedi before, I think that's a Sith Artifact. The Jedi want it so badly because they don't want it to fall back into Sith hands. I remember a long time a go when someone I knew broke into a Jedi temple's library to get some valuable information on a Sith Artifact called the Orb of Passage. The bastard Jedi chased and fought her in that she barely escaped. And that was for stolen information only. We have an actual Artifact. Tread lightly as they'll be coming here sooner than later. We shouldn't stick around for long. Perhaps someone should go and find us another vehicle. Then we ditch this place and get the frak elsewhere."

| [member="James Justice"] | [member="Miss Blonde"] |

Laying motionless on top of the crate, Alicia was silent and still whilst James applied first aide to her injuries. The miracles that James had spotted were just that, if not for the fact that she had intentionally been hit in those places, rather than the areas of her body- such as her head or heart- that had been the real target of their aggressors. Eyes closed, the girl from Chandrila had lived nearly all her life on the edge and here she was again, flirting between life and death.

Then
"Is it bad that this is the least outrageous thing you've done lately?" As always, Keira was facing down the ultimate judgement of Thalia, the AI that had been her companion for four years, give or take. "That depends on your exact definition of 'outrageous' and 'lately', because there are some things you haven't been around for." There was reasoning behind her not allowing Thalia come along on some of the more questionable outings, and most of that was because she didn't want to sit through another lecture like this. "Sometimes I wonder how you've made it this far." "Oh, that's an easy one. I didn't have someone like you giving me a talking-to every time blood's shed." A beat passed. "Feck it. You know I appreciate what you do. I just wouldn't mind if it was less."

Now
Beads of crimson dotted across the front of her visor, blood having sprayed across the armor plating of her left arm and partially onto her chest, abdomen and side of her helmet as well. The vibroblade built in to the gauntlet plate of her left hand shimmered with deadly intent, its job done for the moment. A flexing of the hand caused the blade to cease to exist instantaneously, and she studied her handiwork. Four cops were dead, two with gashed open throats and the others with wounds to the chest and abdomen. Those had been the easy kills, and the reason for the blood on her armor. Those more interesting were the two supposed Jedi that had confronted her, a single saber wound scorching through each of their robes, an undeniable mark of death.

They had confronted her together, as one entity. One only had to glance over the scene to see how far that had gotten them in the long run. With a twitch of her fingers she called one of their sabers into her left hand, studying the weapon for a moment. After just a few seconds the hilt began to crack beneath the strength of her cybernetic, and she let its sparking remains fall to the ground. Turning, she began to walk away from that brief carnage she had inflicted, booted feet scuffing slightly on duracrete. She remained uninjured save for a few bruises, her armor having absorbed the more devastating injuries that would have cost her the mission as a whole. This was, for once, a task she was almost entirely suited for.

She opened up a line to Patricia, speaking only two words, "What now?"

[member="Miss Blonde"]

7413.jpg

Then;

Ebon gnawed on a slice of bantha jerky, his eye’s watching the crowd below make a combined drivel of conversation that blended together into a revolting soup of social connections.

Disgusting.

He hated these social conventions, but perhaps that was because he had spent years killing instead of talking. Still, he blamed others for his dislike of small talk, preferring actions to do his speaking for him.

And by Balagoth, he was good at talking.

Between bites of his dried meat, Ebon offered a faint smile only visible to himself. His mind wandered back to why exactly he was sitting there; quickly remembering the holonet message regarding a leather bound suitcase with a mysterious mcguffin the High Inquisitor commanded his acolytes and inquisitors to protect.

Simple enough.”, the warlord thought to himself.

1765372s5jxc6wgqw.gif

Now;

Ebon’s breathe drew heavy, desperate pulls of air as he collected his thoughts.

How many forces just converged on the same spot? Ah, negligible, what was important was the suitcase he was tasked with protecting, which now seemed to be missing. Even worse.

The warlord let out a frustrated growl in his throat, quickly moving to the building’s exit, stepping over the carelessly thrown bodies of police, jedi, and criminals with little respect for their new found resting place. Quickly, he spotted a speeder that’d fit him, and offered it’s police occupant a swift strike with the back of his hand.

The now procured police speeder bike would do for now, and as if by a miracle it’s screen lit up with a possible location that the criminals may have ran to;

A factory hidden a few kilometers away.

Not that it was that hard to get a rough estimate of where they were going, with the trail of destruction they laid behind them. Ebon’s teeth gritted tight as he pressed a small button the on side of his belt, hoping to call in the assistance of Inquisitors and Acolytes in the Tython area, and with that he revved the speeder’s engine and took off in the direction of his new found goal.

[member="Annaliese Zambrano"]
[member="Crix Meriet"]
[member="Darth Ax'no"]
[member="Darth Rapax"]
[member="Gorteko Graye"]
[member="Cerita Sarova"]
[member="Reinhard Baelor"]
[member="Velon Ielor"]
[member="Arabella Darkhold"]
[member="Ava"]
[member="Jack Mirrikh"]
[member="Moravian Zambrano"]
[member="Natasa Zambrano"]
[member="Eldaah Aderyn"]

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
[media] https://youtu.be/X0tIEj17BXw [/media]​

Everyone was speaking to her at once, Star, the new girl, the faceless goons, and Alicia and James were busy bleeding and being massive Vajayjays about the whole thing with the woman passing out. It was all so overwhelming and it was driving Miss Blonde nuts, so with a closed fist she shut the silver glowing case closed and used her big girl voice.

"EVERYONE SHUT UP!!" the woman yelled out then clutched her still bleeding arm.

"I need to think." She said a bit calmer.

Taking a moment to gather herself the woman took a deep breath and exhaled heavily. They were in trouble, the serpent was MIA, Keira was MIA, a lot of people were missing. Probably dead or maybe getting pinched by the One Sith police force on this planet. Though she knew one thing was certain, with the reveal of the Jedi it wasn't going to be long until they sent out the assassins and inquisition to go handle them and track down the case. They wouldn't need to mobilize the military so thankfully they would be ok in that regard, but everything was getting more complicated by the moment.

"Biofoam." Patricia said as she grabbed the canister of life saving foam.

but before she could administer it her comm unit rang and she lifted it up to hear Keira's voice. That was at least one person she knew was safe.

"Keira most of us made it out, I don't know what happened to Yin and Yang. Maybe their dead, I don't freaken know. But this position is probably compromised, Jedi and Sith will eventually track us down. So I need you to light something on fire, I know you've never been much of an arsonist but we need to keep it low key enough to draw attention away from our position while we slip out." Blonde would then reach onto the counter and grab a wooden ruler before placing it in her mouth.

Biting down the woman pressed the opening to the container to her arm and injected it into her arm. A sheer raw pain shook her entire arm and it felt like fire ants were eating at her from the inside. Letting out a muffled scream while she bite down the bacta kicked in and killed the extreme pain.

"Get it down, draw some Sith to you then get to the evac. See you later." Blonde said with a tear in her eye as she threw the foam across the room with a loud skidding and crashing sound.

She would then hang up and look towards her various shot to hell crew. She had to get them out of there but their speeder was done.

"New kid, Star, go across the way and get us a speeder from that auto body shop. I don't care what it costs just get us some transportation out of here." Blonde would then lay out some of the local currency on the table and move over towards James and Alicia.

"Get everyone up, we gotta jet before they find us."

[member="Alicia Drey"] [member="James Justice"] [member="Stardust"] [member="Dyxra'a"] [member="Kes En'jusek"] [member="Keira Ticon"] [member="Ebon"]

The Runner didn't have to be told twice. It was do or die, and while the Runner would rather take the latter, he knew he had a family to get home to. Or that was the plan. He knew that there was only one way out of this hell hole, and that was to play it smart. The spacer reached into his jacket and retreived his DeathHammer, ramming a fresh cartage in. There were many times when that piece of battered metal was all that stood between him--and death.

He looked across the platform, they were battered, bleeding out, and in serious need of a wake up call. It was time for the nice guy to go away. For now. He gruffly shook [member="Alicia Drey"] awake, "Rise and shine, Sunshine, we're fragging the feth out of this joint."

"My arm, my arm," one of the black ties sobbed clutching his bicep. He was leaned against Alica's crate, rocking. It was a bullet wound, nothing severe.

"You want me to cut it the hell off?!" James snarled, pulling the gangster to eye level. He was a teen, no older than 25. James had to help get his mind in the game. "Is that what you want?!"

The lad shook his head in terror.

"Then quit being a goddamn pansy and shift it," he tossed the boy down, "that goes for all you sorry arse suckers. Get the feth up. We are going to all get out of this and we will all live now quit your bitching, load your blasters and let's move."

[member="Miss Blonde"]
[member="Ebon"]
[member="Keira Ticon"]
[member="Kes En'jusek"]
[member="Stardust"]
[member="Dyxra'a"]

Kes En'jusek

Cold Blooded Assassin.
[member="Miss Blonde"] would raise her voice and then shout at everybody to get their full and undivided attention. After she somewhat calmed the situation a little. Another team player thought missing called in and would be instructed to light up a fire, obviously to create a diversion as without a doubt Jedi and most likely Sith would soon undoubtedly converge on the warehouse they were in. Then she would order the new girl and another to go get a speeder from a local auto shop.

Oh that would be me.

"Not a problem. I'll be back shortly."

Get it at all costs. She didn't need to be told. This was her opportunity to kill some more people. Very much anyone that got in her way would be toast. She rushed out and ran to where she needed to go. Soon she would arrive. Place looked unattended. On the outside at least. But on the inside it would be another story all together as Kes entered the auto shop. In there stood several speeders. The bigger one, one that would be not only large enough, but fast enough for the team stood out.

"Can I help you miss?" A lone security male officer would ask her. He appeared out of nowhere and had his hand on his blaster. Of course a natural reaction upon seeing Kes who was armed to the teeth and covered in some blood.

"Yeah you can start by dying arsehole!"

The man's eyes would lighten up at Kes' unsuspected response. He went for his blaster only for Kes to grab his arm and put it in a lock as he did. He dropped the blaster as she then broke the young security officer's arm. He screamed as the pain went through his body, but was quickly silenced as Kes spun around and slit his throat.

"Have a good trip to the after life fool."

Kes ran to the speeder and began slicing and fiddling with it. It would take her a few minutes to boost it. She worked frantically as she called in to Miss Blonde.

"I've found us a suitable speeder. Just boosting it now. Hang tight, if I don't get any resistance from anything unknown, I'll be there in a few minutes."

Then

A young woman's hand, if the delicate fingers and silver nails were any indication, hung limp over the edge of the roof of a five story apartment building. Slowly a drop of crimson gathered at the tip of her middle finger. The blood pooled and welled until gravity forced the fat droplet to fall to the sidewalk below. A new bead of crimson began to gather, swelling and bulging until it too fell away to the remorseless duracrete below. A face, pale and plump with youth, stared blankly at the droplets of blood falling from her hand. Her midnight eyes watched, unmoving, unblinking as her wrist drained lazily from it's shallow cut. The corner of her plump lips twitched up in a half hearted smile.

Her smile didn't last, they never did. Her eyes widened, darting frantically as they followed images that flashed through her mind, blood and saber blades. Her ears rang with phantom sounds, gunshots and screaming. Her prophetic visions bombarding her mind with glimpses of the future. A Jedi chasing a speeding vehicle, his life ending in a cloud of buckshot and blood. A blonde woman's face lit in silver light as someone cried out in pain and fear near her.

When next she became aware of herself the youth was standing, a naked sword clutched in a white knuckled fist. Something was about to go very wrong. Maybe she should have paid closer attention to the instructions the High Inquisitor had given. Maybe she should have stayed to gaurd the case.

A moment later her blade was sheathed, and her hoodie coat was kicked over the edge of the roof. Her shoes rang against the rungs of the fire escape as she rushed down to the street below. The last image she had been shown was firmly locked in her mind's eye, an auto body shop. She just had to find it.

Now

Moravian could hear the ends of classic holovid speeder chase in the distance, engines revving and metal scrapping as vehicles traded paint. Then silence. The get-away driver must have found a place to hide. A parking garage or warehouse or something similar no doubt. The young woman continued to jog through alleyways, uncertain where she was going but trusting that the Force would not led her astray.

Soon she emerged on a street and something made her stop. Her midnight gaze traveled down the road to settle on the storefront of a local auto body shop. She smiled again, slow and sweet as she crossed the road. She disappeared once more into the alleyways as she made her way closer to the building.

Just another teenager walking through the alleys. Dressed in small red shoes made of plain cloth, baggy black cargo pants and a black hooded jacket. Just another teenager with a sword held behind her back and a pair of saber hilts hanging from her hips. Just another ordinary teenager with an aura of malice and hatred seeping from her.

"Olly olly oxen free." Her musical voice traveled through the dim alleys as she walked. "All the outs run free."

[member="Miss Blonde"]
[member="Ebon"]
[member="Keira Ticon"]
[member="Kes En'jusek"]
[member="Stardust"]
[member="Dyxra'a"]
[member="Alicia Drey"]
[member="James Justice"]

It was rare for Xavka to sped and of his resting time away from Iridonia. Whenever he wasn't on missions, pursuing his prey from the shadows, he more often than not found himself obeying the seductive call of the desert planet. The world on which he had been born as both child and born again in adulthood, the planet upon which Xavka had started his first steps into the Force, triggered by the half wheezed words of a Zabrak, the Matriarch of his Clan, her body twisted by age and pain brought on by the numerous wounds that covered her body and garnered her respect. It was when he was standing upon ever shifting sands, hyper aware to the feel of the individual grains beneath his bared feet, it was when he luxuriated in the heated breeze that blew fiercely across his tanned and wind weathered , the very air boiling under the sun's piecing rays, that Xavka truly felt the raging storm within him calmed slightly, where he felt his Mind, Body and Spirit harmonise. The sense of home and inner understanding was a hard lure to fight against, so many times he did not. As such, it was to his surprise, that Xavka found himself on Tython; a planet deep within Sith space and parsecs away from Iridonia.

Xavka did not know why he had felt himself being pulled to the planet, nor did he truly care, long since having felt himself becoming numb to the events happening both around and to him, his metaphorical hearts hardening into stone more and more every day as he felt himself becoming more and more apathetic. He still felt the overwhelming fire of anger within his veins, still basked in the warm feeling of satisfaction, but only when he drew upon them deliberately, without doing so, he was descending, rapidly falling, into a world populated by muted hues and annoyances. The only thing that he now felt the constant touch of was the whispers and caresses of the Force and every day he dove deeper and deeper into its embrace, searching for the ability to continue to feel, but finding it to become more elusive as he felt himself descend into stoicism.

Through his desire to feel, to bask in the presence of the Force, Xavka had risen no objection as it lead him away from the world of dust that was home and instead towards a planet he held no caring for. Yes, it was a planet steeped in deep history, where the founding of both Jedi and Sith could be traced if one looked back far enough, but that was the past. No longer did evidence of the Schism, knowledge that had been passed down in tales and legend, litter the planet and it regions but in the smallest and hardest to find corners, protected from scavengers and industrialisation. But in the end, nothing that held any relevance to the Iridonian was on Tython, so, the smallest embers of curiosity burned within his psyche as to why exactly the Force had decided to lead him there.

Sounds of disturbances, of speeders colliding with speeders and shouts of indignation, outside of the small window to his left, from which light was streaming in and serving as the only source of illumination of the sparse and spartan room, pricked at Xavka's sensitive hearing and broke him from his meditation, retrospection and musings. Slowly, almost lazily, a single eye cracked open, revealing a dark orange iris and slitted pupil to the world. Within the smoldering depths of Xavka's single eye, a fire of annoyance sputtered and flared as claw tipped fingers clenched and released sporadically. Growling slightly under his breathe, lips pulled back to reveal pointed and meticulously sharpened teeth, Xavka reached out through the Force, seeking the source of whatever had disturbed him from his meditation and communion. Brushing across a few familar Presences in his search, a feral smile transitioned from the snarl as the Assassin recognised a few of them. Most of them had assisted in the attack against the Assassins soon after their base had been established within the Corusanti Underworld. The mystery of how the criminal organisation had discrovered the actions of a group that treated secrecy almost like a religious order beyond Xavka's understand, but that did not matter to the Iridonian, for the Force had granted him to ply his vengeance and sharpen his claws in the most delicious of manners.

Pushing himself to his feet from where he knelt, uncaring of the slight breeze that filtered in through the window and swirled around his naked form, Xavka crossed the small area of the room with naught but a few ling strides, stopping in front of the haphazard pile of robes and armour that had been stripped from Xavka's form as soon as he had been secure in the knowledge that the room he had rented was safely locked and that no audio or visual bugs had been placed within it.

Flicking his remaining biological hand negligently, his other arm being a sleek black cybernetic prosthetic that was attached just bellow his shoulder, caused the door to unlock and slide open as Xavka slowly began to pull of his clothing, uncaring as to whether or not any other tenant had witnessed his nudity as nakedness wasn't as much as a deal on Iridonian, and within Xavka's Clan, than it was within the greater galaxy. Fastening his sword to his left hip, buckling the strap that held the scabbard around his wast, Xavka turned sharply and glided out of the room, his movements indistinguishable beneath the heavy folds of his robe.

Reaching back as he pushed his way passed gawking civilians, Xavka carefully drew the hood over his jagged orat horns and dark grey hair. Before his face was swallowed within the shadows of his hood, the light caught on his blood stained teeth, the marks faded into slight red spots that randomly blemished white enamel, as a primal grin of anticipation stretched at Xavka's sand worn lips. Within his chest, the fires of an emotion that had burnt near continuously in his younger years before beginning to fade to ash, resisting extinguishable by the odd flare throughout the years, raged once more. Xavka had prey that he was excited to track. The hunt was beginning again for the Zabrak; and he hoped it would be greatly satisfying.

A loud groan of tortured pain was ripped from between clenched teeth as Dyxra'a dropped heavily onto a threadbare couch, one that had long passed its prime and lost all of its comfort during that time. The room that the Falleen and her companion Chiss was in was simple and sparse of furniture, containing nothing more than that couch that Dyxra'a now rested on, a badly dented table and accompanying chairs and a grimy looking bed that Dyxra'a would not trust until an UV light was ran over it. The room itself was one of many that looked just like it, cramped within a rundown, crack ridden and graffiti covered building that many an upstanding citizen would hurry past with their head bowed so as to direct as little attention towards the structure as possible. It was Dyxra'a's hope that by using such a dirt ridden and small holdout, the attention that may have been directed towards them would be avoided, confident that the disgusting boar of an owner of the establishment had been manipulated sufficiently with Dyxra'a's pheromones so that he wouldn't be shouting their location for any Sith operative, nor whatever group it was that had ambushed the Black Ties, to hear.

Placing her scaled hands underneath her torso, Dyxra'a pushed herself up the couch until her back rested against the armrest; panting harshly as she did so and feeling her vision blur as white hot pain run through her body, burning at her nervous system, before lacing into her brain like a heated lance. Gritting her teeth harder against the pain that was slowly and steadily beating against her mental and emotional control , the Falleen twisted as much as she could, feeling more of her blood bubble out of the major wound in her stomach as she did so, leaving molten trails against her steadily cooling scales that burnt upon the skin beneath the emerald plates as the stream of liquid ran down her sides to pool on the rough material over the couch.

"Asosul." Dyxra'a's accented voice held none of the emotionless calm and condensation that it usually did, hoarse as it was from the screams that had been wrested from her when her wound had contracted painfully while moving her limp and weakening body from the speeder to the room and trembling with barely suppressed suffering. Instantly, the Chiss's head snapped up from where had been resting it in her hands as she sat, slumped and dejected, at the table, trying to find the metal strength to clear her mind of the pesky emotions that were ruining her thoughts process and get focused on making sure that she and her boss didn't end up leaving Tython in caskets.

Seeing that she had caught her, as much as she was hesitant to apply the label, friend's attention Dyxra'a gestured weakly towards her armoured coat which had been tossed without care onto the floor, the expensive material forever ruined by the stains of blood that continued to slowly drip drops onto the wooden floors. More specifically, Dyxra'a' had gestured towards the hilts of one of her many knives that was poking out of the bundle of leather. Nodding shakily, Asosul staggered over to the coat to retrieve the knife, feet unsteady beneath her as she fought through the whirl of thoughts that continued to rush through her mind. While her friend followed through with her silent request, Dyxra'a fumbled with numbing fingers through the pockets that lined the inside of her now stained and ruined waistcoat, finally emerging from her search with a silver zeppo lights clasped within a tight fist.

Accepting the knife that Asosul held out for her to take from where she stood, hovering next to Dyxra'a's head, the Falleen's right hand whipped out to snap across the Chiss's cheek, green scales contrasting against blue skin for a moment. Even though Dyxra'a's strike had lacked most of its usually deceptive power, deceptive considering her tiny build, her claws were still sharp enough to leave four long scratches that spanned the length of Asosul's cheek. Raising one hand slowly to rest it against her smarting cheek, Asosul's wide red eyes stared into glaring steel blue eyes.

"Get your act together," here Dyxra'a was cut off by a hiss of swearing in Falleen as she shifted slightly, sending a new wave of pain crashing through her body, "get your ravi'iha," sometimes, due to the large amount of time the pair had spent together, it wasn't unusual for Dyxra'a to slip into Cheunh, most often when she was swearing angrily and was less focused on what language she was speaking in, "act together. Where's that bad queen that held a vibroknife to a bastard's balls for so long that I thought he'd k'pah himself if you even so much as breathed too loudly near him. We've been tossed into worse kark up before, this is nothing compared to what we've dealt with. Focus now, break down - if you must - later. Understood?"

Swallowing sharply, Asosul nodded which caused Dyxra'a to grunt in satisfaction in return. "Good. Now," Dyxra'a began cutting away at her blood-sodden shirt, having already unfastened her waistcoat, removing the strip of fabric that covered her stomach and the wound there, "what I need you to do is get my flasks from my coat. When I say so, pour the scotch onto my wound before cauterising it as much as you can with this," she waved the blood covered knife in the air, "after you've heated with my lighter. Understood? No matter how much I react, you don't stop. Do you know what you need to do?"

Nodding again, still silent, Asosul bent down to retrieve Dyxra'a's stash of alcohol while the Fallen steadily revealed more and more of her shattered and sundered scales to the air, hissing periodically in Falleen under her breathe. Stuffing the strips of fabric into her mouth, trying ignoring the taste of her own blood as it burnt at her taste buds as well as the fact that when Asosul began to heat the knife the blade had slowly began to glow a menacing red, Dyxra'a nodded, jerkily, once to the only woman, the only being, she considered her friend as the faintest flickers of fear took root within her normally cold eyes. A few seconds later a loud, if muffled, screech of pain echoed within the small room.

It had taken a careful application of broken circuitry and the broken power cell of a blaster, but soon enough a seemingly evacuated building was in flames. Of course, she didn't rightly blame those within for fleeing, given the chaos that had ensued recently. And now that flames had for the most part consumed the structure, they wouldn't be returning anytime soon. For a few long minutes Keira merely stood there, absently observing as the building was broken down bit by bit, a portion of the roof eventually caving in a shower of sparks. Only when debris began to fall more readily did she turn heel and leave, pace none too rushed and always steady and sure. This was of her own doing, after all, and it was supposed to draw attention.

"It's done. If I'm not interrupted, we should be seeing each other shortly." And that was the last transmission she would send to [member="Miss Blonde"] unless something immediately pressing came up. Her HUD spared no detail as to the casualties of this particular expedition, though she cared little for those that weren't of the Black Ties or any affiliated. She hadn't registered any spectacular amount of deaths on their side through the ethereal plane, and so assumed everyone to be mostly intact. And yet Patricia was the one calling her unnecessarily reckless. That title was in need of a bit of alteration, after all of this. The other woman was making her look awfully tame in comparison, this go around.

It was then a handful of distinctly dark presences made themselves known planet-side, and she no longer lent much consideration to that train of thought, her mind already moving on to the likelihood of another battle, and just what the challenges would be this time around. These were Sith, which meant more of a challenge, and arguably more fun in the long run. Just like her they weren't afraid of a fight, and wouldn't hesitate to give her one. Without much distinct effort she released a pulse of the Force that would serve as a beacon to those sensitive within the surrounding area. She had been told to draw the Sith, after all. There was no better way to finish the problem than cut a few throats in the end.

[member="Dyxra'a"], [member="Xavka Duquo"], [member="Moravian Zambrano"], [member="Kes En'jusek"], [member="James Justice"], [member="Ebon"], [member="Stardust"]

Kes En'jusek

Cold Blooded Assassin.
It took Kes a good 10 minutes to boost the damn speeder she was trying to steal, but in the end she got there. The engines roared to life as she began moving out of the autoshop. It seemed a powerful enough speeder too, just incase they were chased once more and had to once again escape. Now that she was driving rather than running, the trip back to the warehouse would be a quick uneventful one. A bit of a shame as she would've loved to have tested the speeder's performance, but then again she had a feeling she probably would get that chance sooner than later, as their escape had already gone terribly wrong, and she was willing to bet, that the getting chased and fighting was far from over.

Kes pulled into the warehouse where the others were in her newly acquired speeder. "I''m back and have gotten ourselves a new ride." Kes pulled up right in front of [member="Miss Blonde"] with a look of cockiness all over her face.

[member="Keira Ticon"], [member="Dyxra'a"], [member="Xavka Duquo"], [member="Moravian Zambrano"], [member="James Justice"], [member="Ebon"], [member="Stardust"]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dld8MmLbjQg
Then

"So, you're telling me that the One Sith are just a bunch of power hungry men and women that only live to keep it real?"

"Shuddup, you idiot! One of 'em's in here with us!"

"Oh, no, guys. Don't worry about me. I couldn't care one iota. Say whatever you want."

"Hey, thanks, man. I don't ever intend to be disrespectful. This is just how I vent my nervous excitement for a job. You know, blow off some steam...Anyway, you kind of hit it on the head, but not quite. It's written in their code; plain as day."

"Geez, man! The Sith made up their own code, too? I bet they also staved off the jealousy by making a secret handshake as well..."

"Hey. I know that acolyte said you're fine, but let's not push it, okay?...But, yeah. Sith formed after the Jedi did, so you're not wrong...Here, I pulled it up on the datapad. Peace is a lie, there is only passion---"

"Peace is a lie? How does that even make sense?? Do they not believe in peace or do they not WANT to believe in it?"

"It makes more sense as it goes. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free."

"What about us non-force users? Do we get set free? No matter how many fights I walk away from, I don't think I'm being set free from sending money back home to the wife and kids. Through passion, I gain strength? Sounds like someone's been watching too much anime. The only thing that passion gets me is all of the schuttas, am I right?"

"...Dude. You just got done talking about a wife and kids. Seriously?"

"Nah, man. I was just kid---"

"---Stop talking to me..."

Silence fell through the speeder as Jack was furrowing his brow and massaging his forehead in annoyance.

Now

Have you ever gotten hit so hard in one part of your body that you start feeling a sick pain in your stomach? That was Jack right now. He finished massaging his forehead to relax himself and then face the gruesome scene that was the front seats. Both troopers were dead and so was the Jedi stuck in their windshield.

"Fly below them, they said. Perfect for tailing, they said..."

He Force Pushed the door off its hinges and swiveled in his seating to get out of the back of the speeder. He then reached back in and pulled out his hover board. After activating it and stretching his back, he was now floating through the industrial district at 2nd story height. He answered the notification from one of his higher ups and sifted through the new data. Intel knew they were in this area, but anyone could tell that was obvious. The best guess they had was to search in and around some kind of manufacturing plant. The area had plenty of abandoned warehouses, though, so it was going to be more of a waiting game of cat and mouse more than a straight up assault.

He took out his scanner and started sweeping the industrial zone one street at a time within a mile of the plant. Come out, come out wherever you are...

[member="Ebon"] | [member="Kes En'jusek"] | [member="Keira Ticon"] | [member="Dyxra'a"] | [member="Xavka Duquo"] | [member="Moravian Zambrano"] | [member="James Justice"] | [member="Stardust"] | [member="Miss Blonde"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom