Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's Green, flat, and makes the world go round?

Time: 2 PM

James strolled out of the Lost Angel onto the barren world. He grinned as the wind whipped around him, stirring sand and his cigarette smoke around him. He was always looking for a good paycheck and of course, he knew that Kylo was always looking for more cash. With his ear to the ground he heard of a crimelord that was willing to accept guns. And lots of them. Kylo had the weapons, James had the ships to move them, and of course Dor'Fix'It had the credits. A perfect combo.

Reed, the faithful astromech droid followed James into the building, giving a loud whistle. James chuckled, "Mate, it be alright, we have plenty of time afore the run, remember Angel here is faster than our last ship, aye?"

The droid gave a low, disgruntled whistle. He relented--for now.

Inside the armory, James looked around and gave a loud shout, "Kylo, we be gonna have the new contract I told ye about come up soon. Look alive, mate!"

[member="Kylo Kyr'am"]
[member="Dor'Fix'It"]

A thick cloud of grey cigar smoke twirled in the whistling winds. Clenched in his teeth was a lit cigar, the huge Gen'Dai calmly puffing on the stubby cigar as he slowly made his way through the harsh streets of Mon Espa. Trailing behind the Gen'Dai were four men, armed with simple blaster rifles and trench coats, their identity masked by their wide-brimmed fedoras partially pulled down behind their face.

The Gen'Dai could be seen in his everyday attire. His simple fedora was resting firmly on his head and his custom-made, grey dress suit firmly clung to his mighty shoulders. Plucking the cigar from his mouth, he blew a thick cloud of smoke up towards the sky, releasing a grunt as he calmly brought the cigar back up to his lips.

"Find this man. I want his location in at least an hour, understood?" The giant rattled off orders to his men, watching in satisfaction as they obeyed, quickly spreading off in search of [member="James Justice"], the man who Dor'Fix'It was intending to make a contract with. Taking one final puff from his cigar, he quickly tossed it to the ground, the cigar halfway embedded in the sand, before quickly extinguishing it with his boot.

As he made his way through a nearby market, the Crime Lord quickly spun to his left, ignoring the worried gazes of the nearby nomads and merchants who were flooding the market. Slowly making his way over to a nearby merchant stall, the merchant's eyes wide in surprise. "Are you aware of the whereabouts of a man who goes by the name of 'James Justice'?" The Gen'Dai bellowed.

The merchant, a poor hapless fruit farmer watched as the lumbering crimelord made his way to him. He just wanted to sell fruit and not starve--was that so much to ask for?!

James Justice. Ugh, the name made him shake even more with a mix of emotions. James had found his daughter appealing and took her one night for a date.... then a few days later a man paid the fruit vendor a large sum of cash to find out where James was. The next time he saw the human, the fruit vendor received an earful of how much he had almost died and never wanted to see the man or his daughter again.

The second fellow who came looking for James blasted the stand into a sham of matchsticks--did anyone know how much it cost to rebuild this thing?!

The third person who came looking held him and his daughter at blaster point--blaster point until James showed up and rescued him. Now this hulking man was asking him where James Justice was?! OH THE HORROR!!!

As the shop keeper raised his hands to the sky he let out a loud wail, begging for mercy, "Please, please don't hurt me! He's somewhere--else! My daughter said he can be found near Mercs Weaponry out where Jawa Jaunt meets Bantha Broadway, just please, please don't hurt me," he sobbed. "If he isn't there he will probably be at Jockrim's Cantina. Why does this always happen to me the galaxy is so cruel its like some god at whim decided to make this Justice person just to make my life miserable so I would be a blubbering fool, its not fair," he rambled on and on through his tears, begging for his life.

[member="Dor'Fix'It"]

((This is James Justice OOC))

He stared at the merchant, a mix of pity and confusion. Without a word, he slipped a hand into his suit, slowly producing ten credits or so before dropping them on top of the merchant's stall before slowly turning around, proceeding to walk through the crowd, still stunned at what had just occurred. Noticing one of his armed men out of the corner of his eye, the crime lord quickly waved the man over, waiting patiently as the man rushed over to the side of his employer.

"YES, SIR!?" The man shouted, gasping for breath. With a confused expression, the Gen'Dai proceeded to speak: "Why the hell are you shouting?" The Gen'Dai muttered, his tone now filled with anger. "I WAS IN THE CHISS EMBASSY!" The man shouted once more. "...I asked you, why are you shouting, dammit?" The Gen'Dai repeated once more, his angered tone now going back to his normal deep growl.

"I WAS IN ARTILLERY, SIR!" The man shouted once more. "I CAN'T HEAR WHAT YOU'RE SAYING! YOU GOTTA SAY IT LOUD, OK!?" The man barked once again. With a shake of his head, the Gen'Dai simply sent a shove into the man's chest, sending him flying into the sand with a thud, the crime lord heading off in the direction of the Mercs Weaponry establishment.

Stepping through the doorway once again, the hulking brute of a crime lord slipped a hand into his suit, producing yet another cigar. Placing the cigar in his mouth, he quickly struck a match, holding the flame half an inch from the tobacco, watching as it proceeded to ignite. Extinguishing the match, he took a single puff from the cigar, before beginning to speak, his voice slurred by the cigar in his mouth:

"Where is James Justice?"

[member="James Justice"]

James heard his name from the other side of the headquarters, the shop end. He sighed and shook his head as Reed gave him a not-so-subtle rebuke.

"I know, I know, ye told me so, but she were a Hapan, feth it, and ye know I can't resist them," James muttered as he walked down the corridor to where the voice had called him.

Reed made a surly remark about his master's inability to resist any woman. James just chuckled.

The tale-tell wake of cigarette smoke could have lead anyone to his location, James' habit of killing his lungs as often as he could tended to leave a trail. Brushing a few scrap tobacco leaves off his coat, James reached into one of his pockets and drew a flask of ale. He took a swift mouthful before bursting into the room, his presence commanding attention--if not his smell of alcohol, tobacco, cologne, and Zeltron pheromones. His mother's side of the family served him quite well.

"Ah, hello, mate, that be me, Captain James Justice, but please call me James," James said with a winning grin and offered his flask of Correllia's finest ale, "Have a drink mate, and tell me, what can I do for ye?"

[member="Dor'Fix'It"]

His gaze slowly drifted down towards the man, smoke trailing from the end of his cigar. "Pleasure to meet you." He said simply, extending his right hand, his left hand holding the lit cigar. Whether or not the man would accept the handshake, Dor'Fix'It returned to puffing on the cigar, before quickly clearing his throat. "Now, I understand you are capable of transporting and smuggling illegal weapons? Be it slugthrowers, explosives, or blasters, correct?" He asked, his tone neutral.

"This is also quite an establishment. I'm sure my...employees will enjoy it once they arrive." He muttered with a simple nod.

(Sorry for the short post.)

[member="James Justice"]

Kylo Kyr'am

Clan Kyr'am Alor'ad/Grim legion Leader
Out from the door came a deep voice muffled by a Comlink gas mask sound.

They won't be allowed in in the back where my staff is allowed.

Kylo walks through the door and looks to the fat guy. Not intimidated in the least. Kylo leaned against the wall.

so [member=dor'fix'it] I understand from what I heard you want guns shipped, from his company..... Out of MY building...... That will cost you extra, I run my personal business here. And no matter what we negotiate, your employees will never be allowed through the security doors where my staff and the shipping company is only allowed access. So let's talk business.

Kylo looked to [member=James justice] through the glowing red lens on his mask.

James shook his head. He could feel the tension in the room potentially rising. Perhaps it was true that some people had too much in common to be friends.

Shrugging it off he spread his arms open wide, an arm towards each reconciliatory, "Come on, mates, we're all businessmen. Simple proposition--he needs guns we like money and I can move them. Kylo, ye make the most reliable guns I e'er handled and I am quite sure ye are up to the task of supplying his needs," he took a few steps towards him, "and Dor'Fix'It I be sure ye trusts us to do our work ad much as we trust ye ability to provide the creds." Chuckling the spacer let a thick cloud of smoke from his lips, "what do ye all say?"

[member="Kylo Kyr'am"]
[member="Dor'Fix'It"]

With a chuckle, the large Gen'Dai slowly turned towards [member="Kylo Kyr'am"], a grin on his face. "Extra, will it? Fine. I will arrange to have the credits shipped here AFTER the weapons have been delivered. Understood?"

His gaze drifted over to James Justice, chuckling. "I have no intention to argue. I simply want the blasters delivered. Now, I assume we can get down to business?"

(Sorry for the SUPER short post and long delay!)

[member="Kylo Kyr'am"]

[member="James Justice"]

Kylo Kyr'am

Clan Kyr'am Alor'ad/Grim legion Leader
Kylo nodded.

that's up to him on when they are delivered but if it's my guns you want you don't see them until I see credits, is that understood?

Kylo sat down to begin business.

[Member=James justice]

[Member=dor'fix'It]

James shook his head and chuckled, waving his hand with a cigarette between his fingers, "I can assure ye, Justice Shipping is nothing if not punctual. We work hard and we have quite the track reccord--as ye can see on our holopage, thar be many a happy client to refer ye to."

James let out a stream of smoke. He knew he appeared to be little more than a drunk and a wastrel. And for those who saw that--he didn't want to business with them. For those wise and smart enough to see the man under the act--those were the ones he wanted to work with. Those who were cunning enough to challenge him, or be on the same page as him, were the ones who deserved to work with the people's criminal.

James leaned on the table and grinned as he took a drink of alcohol, "If that aint enough for ye, then have fun moving the guns ye self. Trust me; no one be faster. We have special routes I have charted meself."

[member="Kylo Kyr'am"]
[member="Dor'Fix'It"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom