Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private What's Done After Hours

Alina_divider.png.png

She'd been gone. Not long, only a couple weeks, but it was the first time since Alina had fled the Sith that she'd been out and away from Quinn Varanin Quinn Varanin 's palace. Well, her sisters palace, but it was the place Alina had been hiding. She had joined the Obsidians, or was planning to, but that never happened. Instead, a different sort of path opened itself to the Vampiress. But now, she was coming back. Dressed in simple black robe, reminiscent of her time as a Sith, she walked into her lover's room.

Hopefully without Quinn there. Alina's 'robe' was burnt in several places, stabbed through in others. She wanted a shower, fresh clothes. She'd explain everything to Quinn, just, hopefully not looking like she almost died. Like she did. "Mm.." The ex Sith froze in the doorway, her smile fading ever so slightly. No, she wasn't going to hide anything from the Echani princess. Quinn never hid anything from her.

quinnposttop.png

The evening had fallen, and Quinn wandered the small house she had been granted by her sister. Here she was able to be on her own and manage everything she was dealing with. As she wandered the halls, she felt her frown growing. Alina had been gone for some time but without a word? It was unnatural. Quinn moved towards the common area of the house and placed her hand over her lips. She mulled over the thousands of places Alina could have gone and felt guilty for it.

Could the woman be trying to do something, feeling inadequate because of the chaos the princess was creating? She sat and let her body melt into the couch. Everything that Quinn had been doing, she was honest about. She hadn't been kind to the woman, and she feared the worst. Alina might have been leaving Quinn, and this was her way of doing so.

As she wallowed in her thoughts, Quinn wandered back to her room and face-planted into the bed. Suddenly, felt and heard Alina close by and sat up. Quinn blinked, seeing the singed clothing on the Vampiress. An eyebrow raised as she tilted her head and stood from the bed.

"Alina, where have you been?"

Alina_divider.png.png

Oh.

Quinn Varanin Quinn Varanin was right there.

Alina blinked for a moment, more surprised to see her. Then smiled. Without a word she stepped over, lifting the other blonde into a surprisingly tight hug. Nothing painful or dangerous, just, surprising more to the Vampiress. Had she really missed Quinn this mu- No, she definitely did. After a moment she'd set the Echani down, a much more sheepish smile on her face.

Right, she still had to explain things.

"Running around with an ex-Valkyrie in ex Sith space trying to find the Acolytes that'd been abandoned to help them get away and find a new life. Show them that the Sith isn't the only path, like you did for me." She glanced over her robe, chuckling. "There was uh, some violence. Y'know how it is. Not exactly the most trusting group of people. But I'm alright. I.. Sorry I didn't say anything. Didn't wanna worry you with.." Her smile faded some, bright eyes glancing more towards the floor.

"Everything else going on."

quinnposttop.png

Quinn melted into the hug. She didn't realize how much she needed it but welcomed it all the same. Fingers found their way through the folds of the charred robe, clutching tightly, wanting to keep the hold for as long as possible. Alina would quickly feel the girl's figure tighten. As much as Quinn threw herself into the line of danger, she hated hearing that Alina was doing the same. Pulling back enough to see the damage done and Alina's face, the Princess, sighed through a gentle smile.

"As much as I hate hearing you finding your way to danger, I'm glad you've found something to occupy your time." A hand cupped the Vampire's cheek. "You're a good person Alina, and you're doing good work." The Princess didn't miss the way that the woman averted her eyes from her. The inklings of guilt pulled at her chest; knowing that everything that was happening, Alina was well aware of the situation.

"Tell me." She whispered, scared of the stories Alina would tell her. Did the woman run into Vesta? Would she? The times the thought had crossed her mind were endless. She remembered the way the woman spat with hints of jealousy about Alina capturing Quinn's attention. Quinn could feel Alina drifting, and the thought scared her. Reaching out, a delicate hand touched the jaw of the Vampire carefully. She played this dangerous game, garnering the attention of nobles, but one held a special place in her heart. "I want to hear all of your stories and adventures, but first, you must correct a grave mistake." Quinn purred playfully as she leaned closer, "You haven't kissed me, and after being away for so long - I would think you'd miss it."

Alina_divider.png.png

Was she drifting? It was a thought that had passed through Alina's mind on several occasions. In her time away, though, all she could think was how much she wanted to get back to Quinn Varanin Quinn Varanin . Her smile softened as her gaze lifted up, focusing on the princess once again. "Oh, it's not something I forgot." No, she certainly didn't. Alina's hands shifted up, holding Quinn's cheeks in a loving caress. Slightly tilting the Echani's chin up.

The Vampiress leaned down, almost immediately taking Quinn in a kiss. Almost. Instead, she stopped a hair's breadth away, her smile turning far more playful. Mischievous. "I just figured we should have some time to talk and catch up." The mischievousness traveled to her eyes as her fingers brushed back through the woman's hair, holding her close. "Though, I suppose we would wait till much later.." Her voice trailed off, playful and teasing. Just for now, even if it was only for now, Quinn belonged to her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom