Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's a girl to do? (Ana)

"I don't understand how a piece of pretty fabric would attract a male" Arla however could understand how the feel of such fabric could make one want to have it. The soft material under her hand felt like a soft cloud, something a dream would be made of. Oh, what would she do with one, and this one was a shade of pink...pink was not her favorite color it was far too...well...she looked at Ana, girly.

Arla laughed, "Ok, I'll try one on if you try one on" She could at least try to figure out why women wore them right by...trying.

[member="Anastasia Rade"]

“I don't know,” she shrugged but I have heard stories that they do. “I guess some woman are soft and feminine. They arn’t exactly warriors but I think you could be both.” As she spoke she had picked up a blue dress off the rack and put it against herself as if she was trying to see how it would look on her.

The stories from the slave yards were of fancy parties and dresses. They filled her head with stories of dances, fine wine and good company. It all sounded magical and she believed they were real. Mandalorian woman were mostly warriors and she was one. Still she didn't want to give up that dream.

“That's the spirit! Ready to try on?” She smiled putting a black dress on her arm of growing dresses to try one.

[member="Arla Balor"]

Arla looked at the dress again, "I don't know, if anyone else sees me in this, I might just cringe Ana. Its....what'ever" She pulled the first one she could put her hand onto. Then looked at Ana.

"This makes me think of fancy parties, and I've never been to one or even dreamed of one" Arla did not feel sad over that one cannot miss what they never had when it came to dresse and parties. "Sure, meet out here in 10 minutes"

that way they could stand before the mirrors.

Anastasia wondered if wanting to go to fancy parties made her weird. It made her think perhaps she honestly didn't belong where she landed. She would learn though and this could just be her way to indulge in her dreams.

Stepping into the dressing room she set down her pile of dresses and pulled out a pink one to try first.

"Are you ready?" She called as she slipped the dress on and twirled around a little in it.

[member="Arla Balor"]

Arla stared at the dress hanging on the wall, how hard could it be to wear it looked like the enemy to her. Setting it in her mind that she would put it on she sighed and then heard Ana.

"Almost..." She then began the process....worse than armor it was.

As Ana waited she twirled around a bit in the pink dress that she had put on. She actually really liked it but this was nothing that she could ever actually afford. It was fun to play dress up though.

"Alright, let me know cause I'm ready. We will come out together."

[member="Arla Balor"]

Arla was looking at it on her, no wonder she didn't ever wear one it was............worse that armor ever thought of being.

"Yeah....Ok...sure...I'm ready, shall we count to three and then jump out?"

and scare the boogers out of anyone nearby.

"1...2...3 Go!" She giggled as she jumped out of the dressing room and twirled around in her dress. Ana found this to be fun but she had a feeling that the woman with her had other thoughts on the dress trying on experience.

If Ana had credits to blow she would love to go on a shopping spree and actually have a wardrobe. That was low on her list of things to do of course as there were other things she wanted first.

"I think you look great!! Do you like it?"

[member="Arla Balor"]

Arla stepped out the dress was close fitted she didn't dare breath to much, she looked over at Ana who seemed quite enamored by the dress she was wearing. Arla couldn't help but smile at her new found friend.

'You look like you were born to wear that dress Ana" Arla didn't dare look at the tag for the amount of credits it would take to buy something like this, and then there was the idea of where does someone wear this?

Arla turned and looked into the mirror. Ok. The color was good. Cut a bit deep in the front, this dress made her look shapely. LIke she really was a girl. She tilted her head again, ok.

"I think I want to try another, how about you" Arla turned toward Ana, there was something that she had passed on the rack that she wanted to see would fit.

The life Ana was supposed to have would have had included pretty dresses, ballroom dances, and teatime. Her parents had credits but that wasn't something she had ever been aware of. A life filled with pretty dresses and the like had been stolen from her long again.

"I do, it reminds me of something I wore when I was three but more grown up." Spinning around in the dress she turned to her new found friend. "I think you look lovely. Do you like it?" She questioned knowing that there were more dresses to try on. If Ana had the credits it was possible that she would actually buy what she was wearing just to have.
[member="Arla Balor"]

Arla wasn't standing in the same manner that Ana was where Ana looked graceful, comfortable, Arla felt square, and umcomfortable. "I like the color, I'm not sure about the fit I've never really..." she arched a brow at her image in the mirror, "showed my body like this" She pointed now at the reflection.

"I feel odd" that was all she could think I feel odd, I feel this is so not me. "But I will try another" Maybe it was the dress, or maybe it was just Arla unfamiliarity with how to wear a dress.

"I have always wanted to be a pretty pretty princess so this is fun." She smiled as she twirled around a bit in her dress. Ana had been propositioned for that exact thing before but would never take it. She wasn't about to be some Sith's slave or go against everything that she believed.

"I think you look lovely but yes let's try on something else." One day she hoped to have enough funds to buy herself something like this.

After one more spin she turned to go back into the dressing room.

[member="Arla Balor"]

[member="Arla Balor"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom