Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's a girl to do? (Ana)

Ok so there were places to go, and things to see but today Arla really wanted to do something different something unique. Something that made her feel good.

Her green eyes looked over the datapad on things available, there was dancing. Which made her laugh. There was a shopping trip. Arla shook her head, she reached over for the cup of tea she was sipping on, something strong and hot. Which she loved. There was a target shooting, that sounded a bit more like something she could wrap her fingers around.

Arla's eyes drifted upwards she looked around her, there were some off worlders here and she could not figure out why. Was it trade? A deep breath followed by the vibration of her lips against one another got a few glances. She'd finish her tea and then she'd think about what she was going to do next.

Freedom had always been just out of reach for Anastasia she had always been either locked up or following someone else. It hadn't been all that bad, in truth she had been rather fond of one of her masters. He had given her a taste of freedom which was something that she had never had before. Now she was free, fully free to do as she pleased and the younger seer really wasn't sure what to do with herself. There was so much that she could do now that she hadn't ever done before that she wasn't exactly sure where she ought to begin.

A light sigh escaped her lips as she thought about it was she wished to do. A free day without training didn't come up often and she wished to make the most if it and try something new. Picking up her cup of caf Anastasia took a sip as she pondered some more on what she wished to do. It may be fun to go to the market and snoop around a bit. She didn't have many credits but it would still be fun to see the sights.

[member="Arla Balor"]

Arla caught sight of someone she did not know but that there had been much discussion about. Not lacking any amount of confidence she picked up her tea and set out for the table, "Excuse me are you [member="Anastasia Rade"]?"

She was a sister to someone ooo why were the details slipping away?

"I'm Arla Balor" She held out her hand, hoping she had the right name.

Anastasia blinked slightly looking to the woman whom had called her by her name. She could feel chills go up her spine. Never was she called by her name and one the few occasions it had happen it was always bad news. She was not the most out spoken person as she wasn't very good at relating to others. They all Clamored on about the latest this or that which she had no interest in at all. Truthfully such things were kind of boring in her opinion. She had much more on her plate which she needed to deal with.

"Yes, I'm Ana. It's nice to meet you. Please have a seat. Can I help you?"

[member="Arla Balor"]

[member="Anastasia Rade"]

"I heard a little bit about you saw a picture too, though I can't remember why I saw a picture. I thought it would be nice to know someone else here." Arla did not have a lot of friends, not that she needed many but there were times she could use someone who didn't mind a late snack, an early run, or even a time to go to the target range to practice. that was something she had planned today, she was going to the range to practice.

"Forgive me for being bold but I could not resist introducing myself to you" Arla smiled.

"My picture? That's stranger I didn't think anybody else really knew about me. I'm kind of new to everything," she smiled. Anastasia didn't have any friends and that was the way that she liked it sometimes. It seemed better that way as there was thAn no chance she could get hurt. If she didn't get close to others everything would be alright.

It was tough though she had to admit as she saw others hang out with people and do things. They had others to talk to about things while she just had herself and was a lone wolf in a sense. It would be nice to not always be that way and try to be more normal.

"I'm glad you did! I don't know many people. Do you want to sit down." She wasn't good at talking or knowing what to say. Really she was quite bad at this whole trying to make friends thing.

[member="Arla Balor"]

"Sit, yes" Arla smiled back, "I don't know many people either it would be nice to have a friend" Arla pulled up a chair and sat down. This had taken a bit of courage to be so bold as she had been.

"So Ana, how are you " Arla wanted the right words, "fitting in? Culture, and language, weapoins..it can all be overwhelming." Understatement Arla. It was life altering once you got into it, and had to learn all the different things, and what to do, when not to do..etc etc

"Yes, it is overwhelming at times but I'm managing. Everyone is so very nice, helpful and understanding. It's very different from what I am used to but I'll get used to it." It would be nice to have a friend or at least try to have a friend. Anastasia wanted to fit into the Galaxy and have as normal of a life as she possibly could given the circumstances.

"I think the only thing that I do is study and train. What do people do for fun around here? Perhaps we could go do something fun?"

She had no idea what fun was but she was but she was more than willing to find out. The young witch needed something other than training in her life.

[member="Arla Balor"]

What do people do for fun, "um well they drink, they fight, they do weapons training, they sing, umm...." Arla paused, "otherwise you know Ana, I don't know what they do" Arla smiled, "how sad is that?" She was being sarcastic for sure but wow she could not think of fun.

"We can, window shop, candy shop, see what trouble we can find" Ok Arla was reaching some but on Tatooine trouble came in many forms.

"So, anything sound good to you?"

Drinking songs and games that went along with them were all things that she was very familiar with. It kept her busy at night when she had the most difficulty with her past. When the party broke up she chose to work on her armor or bake. Keeping her hands busy always seemed to help her.

"Window shopping could be fun. I don't really get to do girly things very much. Shopping could be fun and trying on pretty dresses." She smiled as she took a sip of her drink. Window shopping would be a lot of fun and sounded like a normal thing she could do. It sounded weird but she kind of wanted to play dress up and have at least one pretty dress in her closet. There was nothing wrong with being girly.

[member="Arla Balor"]

"Window shopping, and dresses" Arla laughed, "You know I don't think I've worn a dress since I was.." She really had to think on this, "12" Yes it had been twelve many things had happened when she was growing up. Things that drove her now, memories that haunted her.

"But yes, let's do something that requires movement" Arla couldn't sit still very long right now. She was thinking of the unanswered question again, and what she needed to do to get the answer.

"I don't think I have ever really worn a pretty dress. When I was three my mother used to dress me up.." she paused sighing a little bit before taking another sip of her drink. She truly hated being able to see the past too and what could have been. It was haunting to say the least. The future was in theory a much brighter sort of place to be in.

"Yes, window shopping and trying on dresses sounds like perfect fun. Let's go," she moved to get up. Anything at this moment was better than just sitting around.

[member="Arla Balor"]

If Arla could read minds she would have agreed. She rose up as well, "Ok. so there's this large department store called Windu's over across from the square, and then there is this speciality place over on beskar drive, do you have a preference?"

Arla didn't know the difference she only saw them from a distance and knew they were there. But they had to have dresses right?"

"No, I honestly really have never been shopping before. The idea of going and just prancing around in pretty dresses anywhere sounds fun." There were times she just wanted to act like a teen and have fun. This was one of those times and it sounded like a good way to just let loose a little and have fun.

"I say let's try both," she nodded with a grin stepping inside Windu's. She didn't have many credits but maybe she could get something.

[member="Arla Balor"]

"Ok" She nodded in agreement, "i've never done this, Ana dresses are...well..revealing to say the least" Yes they were and what would happen if they found out there was something more under the armor.

"Ok lets go to Windu's first, its closer" Closer for certain when they entered there to greet them was a young woman, who was offering to spray them with something. "Wait!" Arla gave her a look of disbelief, "that stuff stinks, you are not spraying it on me, try Ana, maybe she likes it" Arla stepped away as though it were infected with a disease.

"It doesn't smell too bad," she looked to the woman whom was holding out the perfume. It smelled kind of pretty actually like something those whom did that dating thing wore.

Before moving towards the dressed she smelled a few of the others and picked up one that she liked. The way Arla shunned the perfume though made her wonder if it was "ok" to like such a product. Anastasia wasn't looking to impress anyone but the thought of dressing up and looking pretty for once had occurred to her.
"When I was little my father dressed me in this pretty pink dress. I'm wondering if I could find something similar but more grown up?"

[member="Arla Balor"]

"I'm sure this place carries many dresses that are pink" It had many dresses period. Should she be wanting to wear one? She definitely didn't know about the perfume, it seemed it was more for attracting bugs.

"You like it?" Arla made a face, no one had ever taught her about being girly. So this, was all new, and strange to her.

"I don't know, kind of?" She shrugged a bit as she looked at the perfume in her hand. "I see pretty woman wear it all the time and I guess I want to dress up and be pretty also."

It sounded silly but she had never had anything like this before in her life. She had always been dirty before, smelled dirty and never changed clothes.

"Wow, these are interesting." She mummered as she looked though one of the racks of dresses. Anything that looked semi-interesting she grabbed to try on.

[member="Arla Balor"]

Arla was curious where did Ana see pretty women, all the women she ever saw looked like they could use a bath. "Ana" she counted to ten in her head, "what do women dress up like..." Arla looked at the dresses, and they looked more intrusive and binding then her armor.

But, she had never worn one before that looked or felt like the softness of the one that her finger tips touched.

“I don't know, I really have only seen woman dressed in rags. In my dreams though I see woman dressed in pretty gowns and dancing around. They seem happy but those were visions. I just for once do not want to dress in rags.” She nodded looking up to her companion. She knew that she probably sounded weird but it was the truth. “I also think they attract the opposite sex which I'm not sure I want to do.”

The dresses that she was picking up were very soft which made her believe that they would be soft on. Anastasia would try them on however she knew she didn't have enough credits to buy such things. She was more worried how she would feed herself most days though she wouldn't let anyone know that.

[member="Arla Balor"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom