Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What was your mother's is now yours..beware...

[member="Regor Laxvan"]
Waking up in her Hut deep in the Jungle of Hurran Kal it had been one feast last night. Now came the curve of her lips. It wasn't what the day was going to bring. As the sunlight beam hit the toes of her bare feet. As the dance of the light came creeping upwards, was she alone or not. Making a little movement only to stop to feel as if she wasn't alone. Letting her mind wonder what had happen the night before. With the moonlight hearing the music echo in her mind, the games the food yes the food.

It something else there was warmness by her. Turning her head there he laid with her just like the time when she had been wound wouldn't leave her side. This time it was different some had changed. Looking under her sheet to see the clothes still on, had they stay up watching the plants and moon until they drew heavy with sleep.
Regor my sweet, you awake. I'm going to go down to the river to wake up, care to join me?

Regore woke up slowly, feeling a ligt heading frome al the drinking of the previous nigt, he forgor about this qwuikly when he turnd his head and saw [member="Maya Whitelight"] "im nowe, ofchours il join you"

[member="Regor Laxvan"] didn't have to say anything for her to feel it coming from him, taking out something from the side of her bag, bring it around to his mouth. Leave had purplish tint with the vain of the leaves having a blue. Here chew this it make your headache go way, quickly. Putting into his mouth then kissing him on the mouth as if to give it a boost. As she gentle message his temples, letting her fingers find their way down his neck and shoulders. Before getting up herself as it had to be down to be the stronge one of the two. Grabbing what was need to wash up with, coming up again to see how he was doing taking off towards the south of the tribe home.

Lending down to the spring that feed the village taking a drink before slashing in until was cover up full. You remember everything from last night, sweet.

he chewed on it, feeling his headacke dicepear, hegot up and followed her to the spring, jump in in "I dit not drink thad muce, I rember evry detail" [member="Maya Whitelight"]

[member="Regor Laxvan"]
winking at him playfully, as she splashed around, it wasn't going to be like the hot spring it had a bit to it. Just had to cheek, so what did you think the Whole frest and activities that took place. Getting done herself then waiting for him as she dried off and put on a new set of skins, this having more cover to them to show hardly any of her tattoos.

he wased up before getting out and drieng off "I liked it, good food good drinks, lots of fun games, it was a good day" He looked her over, wondering why she would cover more of herself agien. [member="Maya Whitelight"]

it was the feeling she got from him more then anything, blushing a bit. I am, needing not to show off all of my scars beside I bet half them didn't even wonder past these. Making a motion towards her chest, before giving him a winking grin with some playfulness. Then again you seen more then others have, beside my mother who give me brith. [member="Regor Laxvan"] Dancing along the grass that tickled her feet.

"you don't need to indeet "his eyes folowd her motion toward her chest were he lookd at fore a wile "indeet thad is very distracting"looking at her face agien, whit a smile "I geas I have, and im a very happy man beceas of it, and you" he looked at her dancing whit a brought smile, enjoying the siged of her dancing [member="Maya Whitelight"]

Grinning from her lips spreading out to see upon them. Now you know how strongly my personality is to but soft heart always. Placing once again her hand upon his arm, to lead him to get some food left over. When one of the warriors came to her asking about this chance to explore the galaxy to be apart of something bigger. Smiling telling him everything. As it some how that some of the leaders of other tribes had told there warriors. As it went on coming to a very old looking up at [member="Regor Laxvan"] I want you to met Mother Elder of the Healers? Showing into her small hut calling softly her name before old lady with hunch back came into view with all white hair.

Giving [member="Regor Laxvan"] looking down, then over to Maya with a broaden smile upon her mouth. I don't know about Miss, you may call me Mother, as all in the tribe look upon me as their Mother. Waving her hand for them to sit down, as she slowly made her way over on her stick. Not with out having something in here hand for them to all chew on. It would be a twit from the one of the trees native to this part they was in. You had ask for my present, Mother Elder.

Its nice to finally see that Maya my dear child bring someone home with her, beginning to wonder about her. Blushing some now only to have Mother elder wave her hand again. Bring out something in a small leather bag. I guess its time to give you this, as I have felt for sometime, that you have grown much since being away more so with how you feel now, of nothing but pure light. Handing it to Maya but placing her hand upon hers. You must always remind balance as if you do this will find its way inside of your head, you Looking at [member="Regor Laxvan"] with a look of concern. Must never touch by doing so would mean grave danger, Maya my sweet dear there was a lot your mother didn't tell you was going to before her passing on. One being this amulte that now is yours. Its been in your family for many generations, it must never be place in hands that aren't not of blood kin. Understand both of you...It must be keep safe.

Yes, mother elder I understand, what more can you tell me about this neckless. What puzzled came over her face more then anything was why telling this to both of them as for [member="Regor Laxvan"] that she just met, had she had a vision of sorts which she gets sometimes, but not always clear of what they mean. Listing on she did only to find her hand on Regor as if for acknowledgement . why didn't your mother tell you before now, or why didn't I give it to, times are changing, for the better one can't say its just you need this to be around you away from where force path has chosen you to walk, always remember the light it will see you through anything. Now coming over to them both kissing them both one at a time on the forehead, My blessing upon you both.

Regore looked a bit puzzled, as why they told him al of this, this feeling only increased whit the elder mothers last commend, "thank you" [member="Maya Whitelight"]

Coming out of the hut knowing that she had spoken what had to be, only looking down at the odd shape of the necklace. Then at him, only to once again get lost at just wht this one met to her. It only came to be seen again putting it back in its pouch for the time being until she could study it fully. [member="Regor Laxvan"] Regor, I know you don't understand that makes the two of us. I know that she don't speak of anything that don't have meaning to it at one time in our journey where every it may take us, speaking of which where are we going next, sweet.

"yeah I don't get it either" he thauged fore a second "wel I was planning on going to ryloth to the villages I was born, just to pay a visit to everyone" [member="Maya Whitelight"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom