Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What was that again? [Scouting of Sump: LotF only]

SUMP
Planetary atmoshpere: Airated
Toxicity: High

In a history of the planet, The natives that lived here were Reptilian and rather strange looking none the less. They once worked at mining the many different minerals that were beneath the surface of the planet. They would continue to work for years regardless of the thousands of lives that were lost. Much so, the Republic always tried to get their hands in everything. They tried to support them with relief projects that would stop the hard labor and give them food. This continued for what seemed of ages when the Fall of the Republic and the rise of the Galactic Empire took place. Now that it has been thousands of years later and not a lot of travelers have come to the Toxic planet. The planet was all alone in the Galaxy.

The information flooded my head as I stood at the bridge of a Spewer class ship The ship was made for war, and to have a small amount of crew that was necessary. But I was one not to chance anything. I had no clue if the Nuknog had old planetary defenses that still worked. Much less if they had ships that could attack. I would have rather been safe than sorry. Taking my time in the bridge I had a crew of 75 that were all tasked in the scouting of the planet. Even though I had that many men with me, Only a group of 20 would be going down. It included me to go down, because of how I was with information. I loved to collect it and searching for Relics was a hobby of mine that normally didn't consist of blaster fire or lightsabers.

The people that had come, I asked to leave the larger ships behind as we didn't want a mass fleet knocking on their doorstep. This task for now was to make friendly relations with the natives. We didn't want to start a war that would blow up the planet. Thinking of blowing up planets I thought back to when we had to destroy a droid that was the size of one. I could only smile as this would be my official first lead. Rather than my other attempts of taking control and infiltrating ships like none other.

Walking past the controls and the men flying the ship I started to give out orders.
"Captain, I want you to keep the ship in space overlooking the planet, Keep her steady."
"Jassick, Tell the men to get ready, make a note to wear breathers and carry as little weapons as necessary. We don't want a war with only 20 people."
"Darlen, I want two Hammer dropships ready by the time I get to the hangar."

Each command that was given was returned with a Yes, sir of some kind. Moving past the doors to the bridge I grabbed a D-11 blaster from a man, and attached it to my belt. Along with my saber and Sword on my back. I always kept my saber with me, but when situations got tough I may need an extra blade. And sometimes I like the feeling of a Blaster in my hands. Seeing as I almost never missed with a bow, I would be hard pressed to do the same with a weapon that only needed about 10 muscles to fire it. From there, I would meet the 20 or so men down in the hangar where we would begin our mission.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom