Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question What to do oh what to do?

While I don't exactly Want to recon anything I want to recreate my character as I have had a long hard think on what I should do about him.
I do want to change his overall species and background but I am not sure how to do that within the rules of this site

I could create an amulet to add some minor Force Metamorphic to my character if the Human aspect of him is still required...or I can do something else with it. I am at this moment not sure how to proceed, any advice?

I am willing to explain anything asked about what I want to do

I do want to change his overall species and background but I am not sure how to do that within the rules of this site

You can freely retcon and change anything of your characters to whatever you want. There are no rules that say you can't, just limits on what you might change them to.

If you're looking for an IC reason, also no limits there. You could have it be something like Sith alchemy. You could have space time break open and an alternate version of him steps through, slaps him back to the other galaxy, and carries on like nothing happened. The only limit there is your imagination.

Am I correct in understanding that you are looking for someone to collaborate with on coming up with a decent explanation for the species change? For instance, if you wanted it to happen via Sith Alchemy, are you looking for someone to write the Alchemist who would transform him?

Your original post made it seem like you were concerned about breaking the site rules, but as has already been said there are no rules against changing a character's species. So I must request some clarification on what exactly you're looking for.

Damion Dorian Tarkin Damion Dorian Tarkin

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom