Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What they don't know, will hurt them in ways they won't see coming.

I'm looking for something...-Particular...

My character's bordered upon actions fueled by the dark-side yet has to really develop any strong ties to the alignment, hoping to isolate himself from the sedation that governing powers hold over Galactic Society, it was his goal to help pull others alike himself away from the degradation of sentient judgement, social-status' based upon that which is promised through whose blood you shared and who's inheritance you claimed your future lineage be built upon.

The Outcasts of Arkaos have failed to rise above the sociopathic decline of the majority, and thus while retaining his contacts, Zarack Zorathi who goes by the alias of "Zarack Arkaos" is open for a new direction.

What I am hoping for is someone who can really fuel the darkness in him yet not blatantly harm his pride as he does not respond well to be treated like a slave as so many apprentices have under those of the dark side of the force, it would work more in mutual favor for him to believe that they are working for a common goal, if even only to be deceived, it would be a plot that could help empower my character while leaving ends open for the other player to determine.

Here's the crunch though, I need this direction to lean towards the evil/darker side of alignments so that he will eventually force a confrontation from his younger brother, [member="Karrus Zorathi"] (Whom I also play). It has always been my end game for these two to fight to the death and I have yet to decide who will survive the fight; thus [member="Alexandra Feanor"] and whoever else steps up to bat, might just have a fun time ahead of them should they choose to take on Zarack as their new apprentice.

Were you hoping for a Sith or a Dark Jedi? (I do have both.)

And if you like, Adali herself was romanced into the Dark Side so it could maybe take a similar approach with your character. Seducing somebody into fighting their brother is totally something Adali would do.

[member="Zarack Zorathi"]

To my understanding, the only thing that separates the Sith from the Dark Jedi are their origins. No, I'm not biased at all but I am looking for something that's going to be played out well and in-depth; a compelling and invigorating background through the RP. The Mentor that I'm seeking will need to be far more powerful than Zarack yet need this person for the sake of not revealing themselves to the public eye. I was thinking that Zarack could appear to be working on his own, be given a set number of targets and tasks to complete, all bloody and corrupting, before finally finding his paths cross Karrus. Either killing his brother and soon being deceived by his said Mentor, or being killed by his brother and then....-Well, who knows!

[member="Zarack Zorathi"] well if I can help in any way, let me know, but just to clarify I'm not at teaching rank so it would just be a Darkside-motivation thing.

[member="Adali Renning"]

Let's be honest, the best way to surpass your master is to use someone who will be the least suspected knife taken from your belt and plunged into the heart of the enemy. Suffice to say, I will not discriminate on rank too much, s'long as the journey is prosperous enough for my character, that's all I ask :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom