Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What the wind blew in (Open)

The wind... any Jedi knows that such power of nature is often compared to the ways of the Force. And it is a clever and appropriate metaphor to speak of the thing that flows as passive as a small breeze and that can quickly turn into a huge tornado destroying everything in it's path... it could bring a small cloud of dust or even big debris... however, today; the Force brought something unusual...

With a steady pace, a clocked figure approached the Temple of the Silver Jedi. Everyone looking at such figure would notice that there was nothing odd from him, he looked like any other Force Sensitive being currently training in the training grounds... the only difference was that his brown robes matched his beard, and both of them made his blue eyes standout... perhaps it was mostly due to the fact that he was gazing across the place in order to find someone known.

Surprisingly, the amount of people around the Temple were quite young and new. He didn't find no one that he knew, or at least for the time being. Hoping to have a better luck inside the Temple itself, the corellian Jedi walked across the place and began his walk towards the grand entrance.

Shalla had been out in the forest helping with Master Whitelight every growing creature population on this planet. That wasn't the only thing on her mind the other which made her pull out her hair out so much lately. Only peace she found was way the temple. Oh the rumors that was flying around was like she didn't beilved them all okay so more like over half.

Seem to be brew in her as she wasn't watching where she was going as she just smack right into a older looking gentlemen. Thinking with the way he looked but the robes wasn't silver but brown. "OH for give me master I wasn't watching where I was going." As look up at him from the ground. Thinking once again for herself how much of a stupid not paying more attention.

[member="Shalla Horizonis"]

The corellian Jedi looked at the young girl that stumbled on him and immediately realized that he threw her to the ground. Kneeling just before her, Vex looked at her straight to her eyes and without any real demeanor in his face he just asked:

"Is everything alright? Are you ok?" Oddly enough, although he didn't look worried, his tone of voice was calmed and warm... it was difficult to understand how he really felt about the whole ordeal that just happened with the young girl.

Inside his mind, Vexander was worried about how he didn't foresee such sudden encounter, it was like if he was somewhere else. Stumbling on a girl like that... and at the same time, he didn't mind; the encounter was something that he actually was kind of looking forward since it has been some time since he had the chance to talk to an actual sentient being...

"No need to apologize... in fact, I am the one that threw you to the ground. Here, let me help." Standing up, the young man offered his hand in order for the girl to stand up... but still, he didn't show any change in his demeanor other than the same features his voice reflected the first time.

Taking the hand offered as given a smile to him for a thanks. "I thank you very much. I was just doing some things for Master [member="Maya Whitelight"] creatures that seem to be growing." , as she went put a smile upon her lips. Now getting a full look at him only to feel like she hadn't came across him before.

"Your not from here our you.", after all he didn't have that worry look as to which of the twins looking at him. At less there wasn't nothing more to do but to smile back at him now. After a few second of anything. "You hear for some training."

[member="Vexander Graves"]

[member="Shalla Horizonis"]

"Your not from here our you"

The words actually made him smile a bit... he was from here... he just haven't had the chance to be around for quite some time. It was hard to explain, nevertheless; he decided that such explanation was not needed and would be boring to the girl.

"You hear for some training."

At that moment, the man nodded while he looked straight to the girl's eyes.

"I am here to train, yes." his words didn't actually implied if he was going to train himself or train others... perhaps he just meant a little bit of both "it has been quite some time since I had the chance to be around... or even close to Voss." touching his beard, the corellian began to caress it a bit while he looked straight to the main gates like pondering about something "I think that I was here and I wasn't" said like if he was drifting away in thoughts...

Shaking his head a bit, the man just tried to get a hold of himself and address the girl once again "I am sorry, how rude of me... allow me to introduce myself" With an slight bow with his head, he continued "Master Vexander Graves at your service..." said politely but once again showing his unreadable demeanor.

"I hope I am not delaying you with your duties for Master..." the young man began to recollect on the names of the Masters of the Order and he didn't actually remembered who @[member="Maya Whitelight"] was... at least not by name... but his mind wasn't quite the same in the last few months so perhaps it was just a sequel of his condition "...Whitelight. Is she in the Temple at the moment?" The bearded man was not sure how many Masters were in the Temple at the moment, he did know that back when he was around there were a few and they were mostly members of the Council, perhaps Maya was also a member? He was not sure if they knew he would be coming, but he doubted it.

Her eyes widen when he spoke that he was a Master. Bowing then putting her head down in kind of shame. "I"m sorry Master Graves," Then came the clearly why she was in such a hurry. Yes the young Akk pups they was hunter and their mom hadn't return from the hunt yet.

"No really its just feeding time." , then remember what almost happen last time. Finding herself turning quickly only to stop in her tracks. Looking once again at the Master.

"Oh Master Whitelight she in the medical ward, that where she spends most of her time unless she out at the Healer Temple.", smiling at him with her hands on her own hips as she thought more.

"I'm sure she can give you a look over and also tell you want you see if any answer you may seek, good day.", with that she was gone in a flash.

Deep with in the temple there was the healing center. Finding herself just finishing up with another lesson. Wondering just how much her young students had learn today in their lesson. It wasn't a easy path to be on. Finding it at times hard to stay on her given path as the healer.

"Good very good my loves, you have done well today, now remember that tomorrow we will have a field trip." Letting the student give their respect after leaving the bay. Wondering over to the higher healers that had went through the beginning classes already. Loving each day of this part of the day when she got to see how the healers had grown with their ability.

Causing her eyes to look up she was in her long silver robes that was now becoming of her. Looking at the stranger in the temple. Being in the shadows she knew of everyone that was her day to day. Also looking at him as a flash came to her mind. Knowing where she had seen him before.

Now it was when she was but a padawn long ago. Walking up to him with graceful steps.

"Greetings, do you require medical attention."

[member="Shalla Horizonis"] | [member="Maya Whitelight"]

The Jedi Master looked as the young girl began to leave the place, he didn't expect for her to just walk away like that without walking him through the Temple to where Master Whitelight was... nevertheless, Vex guessed she was definitely busy since she was gone in a flash.

Still, at least she said where he had to go in order to find a Master... and one of the healers... It has been quite some time since the corellian placed a foot in the Temple, but still; he had some general information about who the Masters where and their roles... although he had to catch up to speed as soon as possible.

It didn't take quite long for him to arrive, but once he did, he didn't have to look for the Master since in a heartbeat the zeltron looked at him and began to walk gracefully. By the time she got to him, there wasn't even time for the Jedi to say hello since she address him faster than he could.

With a smile on his face... an kind of honest and simple smile, the corellian just bowed slightly at the courtesy. "Greetings..." said showing the back of his head a bit and for a split second before he stood up "...Master Whitelight I assume?" said this time without a smile and a neutral demeanor "I am Vexander Graves... and yes... I might need further medical attention"

The bearded man moved slowly and took a datapad with all his medical condition and handed it over. The information available seemed to be classified and came from a Medical Ward in Tion where he was held for quite some time... no real diagnosis for his condition could be found but he was there unconscious and with little to no body activity... however, charts showed full brain activity most likely triggered by the visions the Force brought him without his consent since they worsened during that time.

"I think that my body didn't take the burden... which is weird... hence why I came to the healers..." said slowly and without too much expressions

She was about to say she was at a disadvantage. Only to have her question answer before she could get the words from her own mouth. Smiling at at with just a quick scan in the force something did feel off but nothing out of sort enough to pin point anything.

Came sliding into her hand as she grip the pad, "Well, now let just take a look.", as she pause for a moment thinking of passing him off to one of her Juniors to find something more going on. Deciding for a moment to keep this case herself. "Master Graves, please come over to this room.", find after he had his place on the bed she would closed the curtain.

Waiting for a while after the one she brought with her hooked him up to take the vials leaving this part as she read over all the vials. "If its find with you I'm going to order some blood work.", giving him a smile.

"In the mean time would you care to enlighten me in your own words where you been..mmmm lets see.", looking down at how long he had been out of the temple. Having a feeling that she had met him before if not a very long time ago, doubting he would remember the kissing cheek Zeltron that had a very much different personality it being all bubbly and full of a different kind of life. Now it was wisdom and duty that was before him now but still some mystery of this one that one could only guess.

[member="Maya Whitelight"]

Blood tests, vials, examinations... the Master was getting tired of all of them. Although back in Tion he didn't actually receive any of them... or at least he didn't remember what happened while his mind was elsewhere.

While he was laying down in the bed, the bearded man looked up at the Master and remained motionless, allowing the examination to proceed as normal. In the meantime, the man tried to look further into the eyes of the zeltron since he knew that her name was kind of familiar... but where? in the Silver Temple? But he has been away for so long...

The man finally decided to revela as much information as possible in order to assist in the examination. The sooner, the better. He had things to do and he had to go back to the Silver Shadows.

"I was in a medical facility back at Tion... not sure how nor why they didn't transfer me here... things are cloudy... but I do know that I was in the physic ward lying unconscious in one of the beds. But my mind was not there..." Vexander stopped for a moment, his mind was not here either, in fact; he was trying to recall where he had seen her "...my mind was lost, I remember images and glimpses of another galaxy, another Jedi Temple, another me." sounded cryptic, and Vex knew it, so he closed his eyes for a bit.

How could someone explain something that he didn't even understand himself? Vex surely couldn't, sometimes he felt that he was just losing his head and that the Force was pushing him to that direction, sometimes he felt frustrated and quite upset... a little bit moody... but his training and devotion to the lightside was keeping him in bay.

At the moment he opened his eyes again, he remembered her face "Now I recall, you were here when we first recruited the first Antarian Rangers for the Order!" said while he began to take his body to a more straight position "But you were a padawan back then." said the man smiling a bit after so long without actually smiling "Glad to see your progress Master Whitelight" chain of command... one of the things he remembered from his days in the Republic Military... he was not talking with an equal and not a junior member or a padawan.

Snapping out of it, the young man shook his head a bit to get the things back in track. "So what do you think Master Whitelight?"

Listening to him very much as puzzled as he seemed to be. Reaching out with her hand to touch his forehead. Feeling what it would be if it wasn't one of medical in nature. As telling much of what he stating was take whole and shape of what she wanted to do next to try help this one get his mind back in order.

To have her hand come off him with a smile. "Yes, that was a very long time ago, much has happen much I have learned and went through myself.", as she help him sit up on the side of the back. Looking down at him she started to feel deeply behind those eyes of his. It was deep with in that she felt a spark. Just what one like her didn't know but the force knew.

"Tell me about this place you felt when you was out of your body, the more deal the better." , as she came to rest her hand upon his should as to easy him into what could be happening. The calmer he was the more he could pull from his memory just maybe start to help her figure out what was going on inside of him.

[member="Maya Whitelight"]

Vexander knew that it would just sound crazy... and perhaps he was starting to go in a road to madness... but at the same time, he knew that the lightside of the Force was with him like ever before. Sometimes he could explain everything with just: The Will of the Force is sometimes inexplicable. In other times he just couldn't.

Touching his beard a bit and caressing it, the man began to recall the place and everything that happened in it... or at least what he could see.

"Well Master. The place was a Jedi Temple... or at least what I think was a Jedi Temple. There I saw trainees, Knights, Masters... no familiar faces but at the same time they were... in the training grounds I saw myself teaching others, but I was just different... there I saw another friend of mine..." Vexander thought of Coci for a moment "...but she was different and didn't even knew how to wield the Force"

Vexander knew that Maya would think he was crazy, he was certain of it. Another Temple and another Jedi? Looking at his own reflection in another place but different? It was madness to him.

"But events were different, my reflection there gave in to his emotions like I have never seen... another... vision..." yeah, he called them visions from time to time "showed my reflection arguing with the Jedi Council of that place and leaving the Jedi Order, going somewhere else full of doubts and regret..." Vexander's emotions began to rise a bit in front of Maya and he frowned "I do not know what to make of them, such visions have been haunting me up to this day for years... events I have not know and people I do not know... yet feels real and sometimes, they have guided me... but I do not know what the visions I had while I was unconscious mean."

The Master knew that visions of the past, the present and the future could be revealed through the Force... but visions of another life? He knew Maya would think he was crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom