Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Contract What tech interests you for contracts?

What kind of tech would you like to see GA contracts for?

• Ships

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • Ship components (shields, weapons, armor etc)

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Land vehicles

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • More guns

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Medical equipment

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Gadgets

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • Jedi gear

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
The last contract for a GA standard-issue rifle was quite a success, and a new commission went up for another type of rifle. But I want to know, what other types of tech would be interesting to you guys?

I've set up a poll to gauge what type of stuff tech companies on site like to make. You can vote on multiple things and if what you want to make isn't on the list, feel free to drop it down below as a reply!

Maker of Stuff and Things.
Factory Judge
I think the gun contracts make sense IC, but I’d love to see a more unified approach to the GADF overall. Given the lack of activity on it over the past year due to the peace time, it’s understandable it’s been neglected, but I’d love to see the war manifest have a sort of doctrinal impact on it. Have contracts based on what the faction thinks will win the new war, and based on what the GADF players want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom