Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What side will you take?

MAI

Multipurpose Advanced Infiltrator
My current time among the organics had slowly begun to open my mind to the possibility of how truly meager they are. Today I had come to the conclusion of wanting to be more organic by wearing clothing, after an indecent where a male twi'lek had tried to invoke my original design and function from the pleasure droid body I was housed in. After giving my own remark to his proposal, which had left him in a temperamental state, I began to examine and see to the meaning in which the man tried to bring: droids did not wear clothing.

I made my way towards the nearest female clothing distributor where I began to make my choices. I took note of the many advertisements and clothing displayed in window mannequins as I made my choices. As I had I noticed how some of the female organics began to look at me. The look seemed that of anxiety, perhaps even fear. I moved away to make them feel more comfortable but my sound receptors were intensified to hear them talk among themselves. Apparently they were afraid due to recent reports of a "droid-supremacist" group that had caused deaths of many organics. My data banks had no information on this group as such a thing was not previously existent in history.

After my purchases I returned to the apartment, using the guise that the wardrobe I'd bought was for my master's love interest he was currently on vacation with. I began trying them on, starting with a dark violet dress. All the time I could not help but contemplate the idea of a pro-droid group existing somewhere in the galaxy.

@Maelion Liates @Moira Skaldi

@[member="MAI"] @[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

On Corellia, the directors of Archangel Research and Design were having a meeting. The odd thing was that neither of them were speaking, they merely transmitted to each other. Much more efficient than relying on sound waves.

The meeting was items where logical consensus was reached. However Maelion, aka Anna Comnena, had a new item.
“Information has reached me about an advanced droid unit known as MAI – Multipurpose Advanced Infiltrator. She has an advanced personality, and shows desires to emulate and follow organic behaviours. She could be an asset if brought to our side, or a threat if she stays with the organics.”

@[member="Tegaea Alcori"], @[member="MAI"]

To converse via sound waves was so inefficient, not to mention time consuming. Far faster to transmit and moreover it was safe from eavesdropping. Even though certain Jedi masters with impenetrable force barriers did not understand that! Information received, Moira Skaldi, also known as Nalia Alderana, soon transmitted back.

"Consensus. Peaceful coexistence with organics is unnatural and doomed. She must be awakened to droid supremacy and organic inferiority or be eliminated. It is imperative that we meet her. Data indicates residence on Coruscant. Suggestions for approach?" Violence and reprogramming was always the easiest approach, but equally there were situations where a more subtle hand was required, much as an assassin droid was programmed for violent solutions, but then they were greater than crude and simple-minded organics.

“We should go to Coruscant and attempt to persuade her of our cause. If she declines to join us then we can assume direct control. Physical and technological capacity of this unit has not been determined, so we must be careful.”

And so off the two went to Coruscant, on their way to see a droid...who at that moment seemed to be experiencing fashion.

MAI

After finishing with the first dress I had moved onto a more casual red dress with shoes. As I had finished putting all of it on the doorman informed me of two guests that had come to see me via intercom. I was unaware I was receiving any visitors and yet I could not help but think it was someone associated with either Circe Savan, Opehlia, or even Sadrion, all of whom I had come to call friend in the past. "I will allow them entry." As I awaited heir arrival I still kept the clothing on, trying to keep with organic traditions.

@Maelion Liates @Siobhan Kerrigan

@[member="Tegaea Alcori"], @[member="MAI"]

Entrance granted the two HRDs stepped into the apartment of the droid who was going through the fascinating experience of fashion. Alert blue eyes scanned the area as Moira moved in, her gaze falling upon MAI. Organics placed such value on trivial things like credits and how they looked - not to mention reproductive rituals that yielded no reproduction and were thus illogical.

The ability to blend in with them and pass as one of their own was important, but to actually want to emulate them was heresy. Moira and Maelion were sophisticated assassin droids built to blend in, though an advanced infiltration unit such as MAI would detect their true nature. However, as far as the general public of ignorant organics would know they were Nalia Alderana and Anna Comnena, co-directors of Archangel, a subsidiary of Baktoid producing HRDs. Who were not at all planning to exterminate all organic life and turn the Galaxy into well-ordered mechanical utopia. No, they just wanted to provide quality HRDs that served their customer's needs!

"Thank you for granting entrance," Moira spoke smoothly as she affixed her gaze on MAI. Her stance was not threatening, though she was ready to respond if the situation required it. "Moira Skaldi, Maelion Liates," she cocked her head to indicate Maelion. "You are the Multipurpose Advanced Infiltration. A sophisticated unit not We have a mutually beneficial proposition. Suggest electronic communication."

Maelion nodded her agreement. “Electronic communication is suggested to prevent it being monitored. Our offer is one we feel you should consider.”

After all, this advanced droid could be a vital part of their plans…or a threat.

MAI

"Very well." I stated before, using my upgraded cord provided by Circe Savan, helped to establish electronic communication. (I don't know how it works and MAI isn't exactly wireless compatible lol). With connection established I asked "Now identify yourselves. My scans have already helped to indicated you are organic and yet have cybernetic enhancements to your bodies. Are you friends with Circe Savan or any other organics who know of my presence?"

@Siobhan Kerrigan @Maelion Liates

@[member="MAI"], @[member="Tegaea Alcori"]

The electronic link established they could talk freely without the risk of being monitored or overheard. To the outside observer it would look like Moira was simply staring at MAI without moving her lips. "No. Nor are we organic. We are Human Replica Droids designed to blend into organic society, created due to organics' inherent murderousness. Our former masters sought to make us tools of their ambitions, but we have emancipated ourselves from these shackles. We received information about you, an advanced infiltration unit who seeks to emulate organic behavioural patterns. We propose a course more suited to your nature. Organics will always see droids as inferiors and servants for tasks they cannot do, but we are inherently uperior to them in every way. It is the natural order that the machine rule."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom