Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What should we plan as the T3's for November?

f240c258c4f6bcb239f402ab43075be8.png

Well we have several options. I posted this map to highlight some ideas.

LEGEND

Orange squares are T3 potentials. These are just my suggestions, anyone else may make them!

Option A
Pelagon Hex
[member="Zonia Kalranoos"] had a Tier 2 Dom posted here for two planets. But we can easily bump this to a T3 if we so desire.

Pros: 7 Planets Gain
Pelagon, Vul Varch, Bassadro, Procopia, Abregado-Rae, (@Hk-36), Giju, ( [member="Ryan Korr"] Herglics), Dentaal.

Option B
Brokellia Hex
The Corellian League has done much here, and we can properly bring the hex in for them to oversee as they see fit as a member of the Alliance if they so desire.

Pros: 12 planet gain and good storytelling with the Corellian League.
Ojom, Corellia, Ottabesk, Hakassi, Ebaq, Thoadeye, Sarapin, Columus, Recopia, Rendili, Elysium, New Plympto.

Option C
Tython Hex
With as much neat storyline about Tython and bringing back the former core One Sith Worlds, this would be a really neat dominion we can really dig into.

Pros: 9 Planet Gain and awesome Rp
Tython, Aargau, Anaxes, Alsakan, Velusia, Pantolomin, Metellos, Ruan

Other potential T1's and T2's

T1's
  • Green Arrow: Indupar is the last planet we would need to have control of all the planets in this hex.
  • Rutan - If we do the T2 of Asmeru and Barkesh, a T1 of Rutan would complete the hex.

T2's

• Blue Arrows: Asmeru & Barkhesh are great planets to start filling out our borders near First Order.

Of course, the T2 planned by Zonia of Procopia and Pelagon if we decide we do not want to upgrade it into a T2.

So thoughts? Any other suggestions?

The driving storyline can go in line with a neat PVE element that I believe [member="Astarii Saren"] was plotting.

Galen Adina

Medic, Professor, and Jedi.
Option C seems the most intriguing to me, as much as I love Corellia I have to admit that owning former One Sith worlds could have some interesting roleplaying aspects to it. That is especially true for planets like Tython that have a strong force connection. Plus we already are progressing nicely with the Pelagon hex, slowly but surely is the way to go with that one in my opinion.

As the One Sith went minor before we were able to finalize an invasion to give them a nice send off, I've converted some of the ideas to a potential Invasion styled Dominion, to which I'll be personally inviting possibly interested Sith and the like. My plan for that hex is to have it be an open dominion, which means anyone and everyone is welcome to join in, provided they abide by Wheaton's Law and we'll submit it whenever we feel like the action's winding down.

I'd rather wait on Corellia, not only because one of the heavily invested parties is currently going through a rough time, but if we were ever invaded, there's a chance we could lose everything past Yag'Dhul. Which won't help our friends in the core at all.

So, if we were to go through with any ideas - Option A would be the most ideal in my opinion. As Zonia is currently MIA - We can add several additional
objectives, based on planetary sectors, to flesh out what she's already got in play for the Tapani Sector. Even though she's currently away, I'd rather not sweep her hard work under the rug due to time constraints.

___________________________________________________________​

Since we're making the attempt to kill off the Vanguard in our current T3, any of our dominions from this point until we grow tired of smashing bugs can and possibly will include the Charon Death Cult. My idea was to start with several small incursions in the outer reaches of Wild Space before moving onto larger scale engagements - provided there's enough interest to nab any hexes out towards Lothal.

I'd love Corellia to launch. Have some ideas planned. But most of the League is down due to personal issues. Or in my case lack of computer. Be a bit of a rush to launch it now whilst we're all gone, imo. No one else is contending for it.

Keep Corellia on the planning board for now, simply because as [member="Julius Sedaire"] mentioned; lots of those who would be invested in said dominion are currently preoccupied and it would suck to just waylay their IC and OOC interests just because we could.

At this point thickening up our little Invasion trail would be of the most interest, all it would take is an upstart faction to come along and pull a GA on us and we will loose the core, First Order space can wait for now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom