Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What seems to be the officer, problem?

@[member="Akodya Mune"]

Doc steadied himself, stumbling out of the bar he was just thrown out of. 'You had had enough there, mister handsome guy with a super cool helmet' (Doc may have been paraphrasing the exact wording) wasn't registering well. Doc stumbled around, sobering himself up with a bit of a walk.

"Stupid...war...stupid...Republic. Sith...Jedi...stupid...wars and crap. Whatever happened to people just killin' each other when they were bored, huh? Why does poor Kaiden have to patch them all up? And why doesn't he get to save everyone..."Doc used his first name outloud, stumbling through the park, waving his hands around. He fell about, stumbling here and there, before finally nearly-collapsing into a bench, overlooking a lake. He'd sober up, in a bit. Maybe an hour or two.

Or he might pass out.

Akodya Mune

A
It was funny, how old habits stuck with a person. Even though Akodya had split away from the Order that advocated meditation and silence to clear the mind the ex padawan still found herself being drawn to the beautiful and almost destructed park as a soothing distraction from everything that had happened. She had done it. She was Jedi no more. It felt odd, as if the great weight of the Jedi Order had been lifted off her shoulders. She was free to feel, a luxury she hadn't known she wanted so badly. No more 'peace' as the Jedi had called it. What it actually was, was cutting out the most human part of a person; their emotions. With her lightsaber still strapped to her hip Akodya's tawny eyes lingered over the surroundings....wondering what in the galaxy was she going to do with herself now.

Sighing, she ran her fingers through her hair, before noting a lone figure barely sitting up straight on a park bench. As soon as she cast her gaze on the being she sensed a mad blur of emotions radiating from him. They were all mixing together, blending as one in a mad confused concoction. She wondered how much the sorry fellow had to drink? and what had happened to him that had made him want to drown the memory out with liquor? Without the hesitance she once had Akodya strode over and sat down next to him. She no longer felt restrained by a false code of conduct.

"Bad day?" She said with a half smile, one eyebrow quirked upwards.

@[member="Doc"]

@[member="Akodya Mune"]

OH. GREAT. SARCASM. THAT'S WHAT HE NEEDED. Doc flopped around on the bench for what seemed like five minutes, mainly because he did it for four minutes and forty six seconds, exactly. He flopped his arms, wiggling and twisting and turning, and even spinning. All on a bench. Impressive drunken gymnastics, to the casual viewer. Pivoting on his butt, he stared at the girl, and stared. Hard. Like, daggers hard. Well she didn't know that, he had lazily put on his helmet when he left the bar. So he did the sensible thing and picked it up and flung it off, letting it roll about two and a half inches off his head before it tumbled to the ground.

"You're a bad day."

Akodya Mune

A
Even with the bulky helmet on, Akodya could tell the man was looking at her with a gaze that could kill. Even when intoxicated, he wreaked of the Republic Military. Well, he seemed to be waltzing around the area in his armor...how much more military could you get? The ex padawan rolled her eyes as the young man began to fidget and move around in his seat. He went on like that for a a good few minutes and the actions made the brunette's patience wear thin. Was he struggling to get comfortable or was he just really, really drunk?

He soon removed his helmet and let it fall to his feet, revealing a very boyish face and light brown hair cut in the typical army fashion. He looked pretty young, and he had those kind of eyes that looked like he'd go mad any second. Akodya felt a glimmer of mischievousness was missing in his gaze.

"Great response, couldn't of fashioned a better comeback myself..." she mumbled, her voice dripping with sarcasm. "Then again, in your line of work I am guessing you get knocked about quite a bit."

@[member="Doc"]

There was a long line of pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft escaping from the young man's lips. Mainly because he didn't give a fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu(dge) about if he was drunk or not. Because he was drunk. He turned away for a moment, before coming back to her. In the answer to the opposite reader's question, Doc was SUPER DUPER drunk. Like, so drunk, pushed him hard enough and he'll pass out.

"I'm kiss, pretty your me."He said, throwing his head around, before throwing his hands up."Everyone I meet kills people or tries to kill me. I've only met like, four girls, man. Training all the time, yadda yadda................I need a drinker. Another drink!"

@[member="Akodya Mune"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom