Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What music do you think defines your character?

Akodya Mune

A
Not so much the video, but the lyrics of this song remind me of Akodya. Maybe her perspective on the events of her life up to this point?

http://youtu.be/BcB75xwVc3U

Dovinus

D
These three always make me think of Dovinus, maybe the rhythm and dazed tone of the songs?
http://youtu.be/6TeDOvzQD40

http://youtu.be/ktvTqknDobU

http://youtu.be/Hr2Bc5qMhE4

Steph Zenima

S
You know what. I don't even know.

I'd be inclined to post something upbeat and rave son, rave but I feel like it would actually have to be a supes tragic song, one that I don't even know yet.

Corey's OOC

And where were the spiders
This one's always a favorite of mine. I've spent a lot of time playing on Pandora or Grooveshark/Spotify making my playlists for my characters. Some make actual sense, but others... range pretty far

@Marek Starchaser - This character revolves around surviving in the darkest of places. And also enjoying life to a pretty full form, when the time comes for it. His playlist revolves around darker sounds. Rob Zombie, Nine Inch Nails, Marilyn Manson with some Glitch Mob and DJ Shadow thrown in with occasional Beenie Man, Damian Marley. Theme song tends to be, when I need something to spark his muse, either Clubbed to Death or Closer by NIN

@[member="Jared Starchaser"] - This playlist is pretty similar. He's a very tech involved character, Imperial Knight, and fighter pilot within the Fel. Focusing around Daft Punk, Glitch Mob, Celldweller, with a spin of Powerman 5000 and Manson. Theme song is definitely Bear McCreary's version of "All Along the Watchtower" that has the Cylon intro, from BSG.

@[member="Token Waters"] - She's a bit of an odd ball. Character is a bit... cheery? Even if there is darkness in her past and her future. Her list has a pretty decent range. She'll muse well to Luke Bryan, Jason Aldean, Carrie Underwood, straight through to Don Omar, Shakira and out again to Sting and to Story of the Year. Themes that always get her muse rolling is "Desert Rose" by Sting and the version of "Rabiosa" with Shakira/Pitbull

@[member="Peyton Steele"] - Maybe my oddest personality-to-playlist mix. She ranges from Flo Rida to Krewella to Rob Zombie to ZZ Top. She's a gun for hire that will take the jobs she wants (typically with darker bosses), so its strange that "Wild Ones" From Flo Rida is a theme for hers, the other is the back beats from "Velcro Fly" by ZZ Top, but she's a gunslinger, a la the Dark Tower, for her original shaping of muse. So its a throw back.

Character's Name:
Ti'Cira D'Arr Hawk

Mine tend to be a mix of lyrical and instrumental tracks. So... you may get two in each category for a majority!

Eventide ~ Brand X Music (Avatar)
Mojave and Mojave (Instrumental) ~ by Corner Stone Cues
Epic Battle Songs:
Unstoppable ~ E.S Posthumus
Knights of Cydonia ~ Muse
Badass Songs:
Inner Universe ~ Origa
Bye Bye Beautiful ~ Nightwish
Having the Time of Their Life Song:
Heaven ~ Lamb
Depressed Songs:
Sorrow ~ Gladiator Soundtrack
I Miss You ~ Lifehouse
Competitive Song:
When Worlds Collide ~ Powerman 5000
Drinking Songs:
Sober ~ Pink
Drunken Lullabies ~ Flogging Molly
Inspirational Songs:
New Beginnings ~ Future World Music
We can be Heroes ~ The Wallflowers (Godzilla Soundtrack)
Reminiscent Songs:
A distance Sadness ~ Battlestar Galactica 3rd Season
Caravanserai ~ Lorena Mckennitt
Love Songs:
Chasing Cars ~ Snow Patrol
Gravity ~ Vienna Teng
Walking Down a Long and Dusty Road Song:
Space Lion ~ Cowboy Bebop OST
Hopeful Songs:
Set Fire to the Third Bar ~ Snow Patrol
I'm with you ~ Avril Lavigne
Mischief Song:
Rebel Yell ~ Dope
The World Is Falling Apart Around You Songs:
Requiem for a Tower ~ Clint Mansel (LoTR Gameplay)
Breathe into Me ~ Red

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom