Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Lies Beneath

Nar Shadaa not the world most sane people would chose to live, though it had a few. Among the people that did live on Nar Shaddaa was a wanted killer. The Black Cat as people had come to kill them normally left there victims with deep wounds that resembled that of a scratch just made with bigger claws. People who had seen glimpses of this person all said the only thing they would see is glowing red eyes before they vanished into the shadows.

Yandi leaned against the side of a broken window as she looked out over the city, the blood of her resent kill still fresh on her hands. She licked some from her cheek before she looked at the blood on her hands and began to lick some from her fingers, cringing at the taste ~ Defiantly not human~ she thought cleaning her hands off before hopping up and leaned out the window taking hold of the old rusty fire escape and climbed her way to the roof of the abandoned building. The girl sat down and sighed " I hate this planet " she said out loud even though there was nobody around to hear her. From here she could see the Authorities investigating the dead man she had left in the ally ~shouldn't have touched me and I probably would have left you alone~ she thought shrugging.

Ra having been to Nar Shadda once or twice in her life knew how dangerous the streets could be. While it had been a few years since she was here last, they were still the same. The sounds of the city planet filled her ears and the life filled her senses. Taking it in all at once, she stopped when she heard a commotion going on nearby.

In a darkened ally, between two buildings a fight was happening. In a matter of moments it was finished though and Ra watched as a small, lithe form fled the scene. She maintained an aura of the type person that used the Force, was neutral and at a learner level. This usually fooled most people. The only time somebody could tell a difference was when she actively channeled the Force.

Her eyes followed the girl as she escaped up the building's fire landing to the roof. While Ra did not get a good or close at the figure, it was smaller than she was and certainly female. Hearing authorities heading in the direction of the combat, Ra pulled her cloak in around her and would appear to disappear. Some skills she had picked up while being an assassin was making herself not be noticed. One could not be an assassin if one was caught.

The building the girl had ran to the top of was actually left open and alone. Anything of value had long since been taken and it had fallen into disrepair. Disappearing inside, Ra went through the corridors up the stairs until she reached the top floor. From there, she found the same fire escape Yandi had used and found herself at on the roof as well.

"Why hate this planet?"

It was spoken in a whisper and the form behind the voice came into the visual realm. She looked at Yandi and raised an eyebrow as she waited for an answer.

[member="Yandi Vex"]

Yandi Turned and looked at the one who spoke. " Because it's stinks and there are to many people " She replied getting up " Why do you care wheatear I like it or not, it's not like you own this damn planet" she said rolling her eyes as she walked past the women " Well apparently I can't stay here anymore so thanks allot" she said heading to the stairs to leave and find another place to hide out. ~ why do people insist on bothering me?~ she thought in annoyance as she ran a hand threw short black hair.

The answer was a little amusing to Ra and the girl did have a point. Why did she care? Technically she didn't, but was a little curious about Yandi. In speaking, the girl said she needed to find a new place to stay and started walking off.

"Oh I agree there are too many people here. Look I really don't care whether you like it or not and correct, I don't own the place as you put it. However, I know a couple places that are quiet. Not here of course though."

Turning to follow the girl with her eyes, Ra made no move to go after her.

[member="Yandi Vex"]

Yandi paused and looked back at the Women " and why in the hell should I trust some random person, that hasn't worked out well in the past." She said harshly her eyes blazing with anger " plus I know this planet enough to know were and were I cant stay with out people like you bothering me" she spart her last words like venom

This girl had spirt and fire, Ra had to give her credit for that. If she had been a typical sith, she would probably have lashed out in anger. Instead, she took the verbal lashing in stride and looked Yandi in the eyes.

"Trust me or not, but you will get caught and found here."

She may know where to hide, but that just meant she would spend her life running. Moving from one location to the next and so on.

"Eventually you will run out of places to go and those authorities you deftly avoided will in the end hunt you down."

The child acted almost like a caged animal, one that could snap and attack without warning. Ra wondered if a bit of taming wouldn't help the girl, that would be up to Yandi though.

"Do you want to spend your life running or do you want to become greater and something else?"

[member="Yandi Vex"]

Yandi turned and looked fully at Ra " I could always just leave the planet and they would never find me... but you have my attention what are you offering? Anything to use to kill people?" She asked her seeming a bit more interested in talking now.

What she said got the girl's attention and she stopped, turned and looked at her.

"Yes, you can always leave the planet, but that is still running."

Leaning up against the wall, Ra would appear to have a more casual facade on as she spoke. Under it though, she was coiled and ready for the girl if she chose to attack. Not offering a hand to shake, she was sure the girl would understand. If Yandi did offer her hand, then Ra would shake it.

"Call me Ra."

Yandi asked what she was offering and if any of it could be used to kill people. Ra let out a small snort of a chuckle, the first real sign of any emotion and a small half smile. It didn't reach her eyes though.

"I can offer knowledge and power. What you do with it, is up to you."

[member="Yandi Vex"]

Yandi sighed " Yandi " She said but she didn't move from were she was. She watched Ra closely for any signes of aggression and remained on high alert for anything " What kind of knowledge? " She asked " and why offer it to me?"

The girl gave her name and Ra nodded. If it was a different situation, she would have said it was nice to know her name, but chose not to do that here. Feeling the observant eyes of Yandi, she remained in the coiled but casual stance.

"Allow me to show you one thing."

With the Ra raised a hand and aimed it at the wall at the far end of where they were chatting. A bolt of lightening erupted and hit the wall, the energy dissipating almost on contact. Replacing her hand to her arm, she looked at the girl.

"There is also physical combat and more mystical knowledge. That was the easiest to demonstrate though."

[member="Yandi Vex"]

Yandi tensed a bit when she moved but apon seeing the lightning she tilted her head in curiosity " now that is something I could find useful" she said chuckling and licked the upper left corner of her lips in thought " So, your telling me I could do that and more?" She asked.

Keeping her eye on the girl's reaction to the lightening she knew she had her attention more focused. She sensed Yandi desired to know that skill and was curious to learn. She took on a thoughtful look and asked if she could learn that.

"Indeed, Yandi. The Force is only limited by your own body's limitations. Think of it like exercise. The more you practice, the stronger and better you will get."

[member="Yandi Vex"]

Yandi put a finger to her lips and thought for a moment. " Hmm, Well I like the sound of that, but whats in it for me if I accept your offer... other than the power to shoot lightning that is?" She asked tilting her head again

Ra could almost see the thoughts going through the mind of Yandi. The question she asked was valid and Ra herself thought a moment before answering.

"You gain knowledge and power for two things. Not only that, but as you learn you get stronger. Both as a person and a Force user."

When she said person, Ra tapped the front of her head.

"Now with that power, you have the freedom to do whatever you want. The knowledge gained grant a clarity and ability to see things through. Sometimes quite differently than expected."

They had not moved far from the crime scene and the authorities had arrived finally. Any evidence or trail Yandi left behind would lead them to the rooftop. Looking down at them milling around the body, she turned again to look at the girl.

"What do you say?"

[member="Yandi Vex"]

Yandi twitched her nose in thought and glanced over were the authorities where then back to Ra, her mind swirling with questions and curiosity but also causation and uneasiness but after a moment she nodded " I accept" she said

For just a moment the girl appeared to consider her options. Be running her whole life, scared of being caught or taking Ra up on her offer of learning. Her decision made Ra held her hand out to the girl.

"Trust me not to harm you here."

Taking physical hold of Yandi, Ra pulled the Force in and leapt across to the building on the other side of the ally. Dashing while keeping a hold of the girl, she did this for a few more buildings. Once they were nowhere near to the scene of the crime, Ra put the girl down.

"Do you have a ship of your own?"

If the answer was yes, Ra would tell her where to go. If not, then Ra would guide her to the spaceport and take Yandi on her own ship. Either way a new life was in front of the girl.

[member="Yandi Vex"]

The sudden movement made Yandi's head spin but she got use to it fairly quickly, she had never moved... or been pulled, at this speed before and it was enjoyable to say the least. Once they stopped Yandi shook away the ringing in her ears. " Never flown a day in my life" she said as she rubbing the inside od her ear with her left pinky finger to make it stop popping " So I hope you have a ship" she added.

Giving Yandi a few moments to get her feet under herself, Ra waited on her answer. The answer was pretty much what she expected and she nodded. From what the girl said, Ra gathered she had never even left Nar Shadda.

"Yes, at the spaceport."

With the tip of her head, she indicated the direction of the spaceport and started walking that way.

"Is there anything you need before leaving? I think it's going to be a while before you return."

[member="Yandi Vex"]

Yandi shook her head " everything I own I keep with me" She said running a hand threw her hair, her sleeves moved enough to show all the cut marks on her arms.

Nodding, Ra would lead the way to spaceport, this time on foot. They would draw unwanted attention if they suddenly just appeared falling from the sky to walk in.

As they walked, Ra thought about the best place to take the girl for training. In her opinion of her two planets, she felt Helska IV to be the best. The freezing cold and harsh conditions were ideal for her purposes. She also had an old imperial facility there that made a form of battle droids. She would employ the use of these as well.

Walking onto her ship, she showed Yandi where her room was, "it'll be about two days to get there."

[member="Yandi Vex"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom