Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Joy Is There In This Curse? [Lady Kyros]

volcanic_planet_by_joeshmoe59697-d31mouu.png
Far off in the outer rim, just outside of Fringe space, lies a planet littered with volcanoes with a sky completely consumed by ash. A planet where light never touches. The ideal location for Sith master and apprentice to reunite. Elani managed to commandeer a vessel fast enough to bring her to the world of Ryoone as swiftly as possible. The ship re-entered real space and descended upon the surface of the planet.

Slowly, the boarding ramp to the ship opened, giving the sorceress her way onto the scorching planet. This would be the only time she would wear shoes considering the landscape. Reaching into the Force, she would attempt to speak with her master. "Master Kyros. I have come as you've commanded. Where can I find you?" she asked as her silver eyes scanned the environment.

@[member="Lady Kyros"]

Ryoone. Another first for the Sith Lord, but then again she was good at finding obscure and challenging planets. It was part and parcel of who she was, and besides it had meant a very nice journey across the stars. Always a bonus. She had been upon this particular planet for a handful of days, her eyes had adjusted to the difference in light and her body had adjusted to the heat: it would not do for her to appear weak before an Apprentice.

For a world almost dead of life, especially sentience, it was not too hard for a mentalist such as herself to pick up on the presence of her former student. It seemed as though she was finally ready to re-immerse herself into the Galaxy and her teachings. But would she be truly prepared for what lay ahead? That she was not certain of. Rather than verbally tell the girl where she was, the Sith Lord instead extended her presence out through the Force, emitting a ghostly aura.

If the little Zambrano wanted training then she ought to realise that she had been learning all along.

@[member="Elani Zambrano"]

Almost at an instant, Elani could feel a single chill up her spine and knew that her master's presence wasn't far. She ran towards the suspected source of the aura that beckoned her. Running over igneous rocks and jumping over rivers of magma, Elani moved with grace and ease as if she were gliding across the land. At last, Elani approached her master's position. Elani walked through a thick cloud of ash and knelt before her master. "We meet again, my master." Elani declared. "I apologize for my absence without a proper notification." she pleaded.

@[member="Lady Kyros"]

There appeared to be the ghostly visage of Elani's instructor up ahead, which a swirling dust and ash cloud partially blocked...

Only when Elani neared the area of Kyros' presence she would find herself sorely disappointed: the Sith Lord was not there at all, and the way the wind whistled almost sounded to be a small, empty echo of a laugh. She could not return to her training that easily. Again there came a pull, from the opposite direction, and from the sight of it Elani would be expected to climb a particularly craggy area of land which ascended into a volcanic structure.The temperature was frightfully hot, the air seemed to burn as it was breathed and any moisture was quickly turned to a hiss of smoke before any unsuspecting individual's eyes.

It was a stuffy barren wasteland, and right now Elani had to survive it. There was no water source, no shaded areas to aid against the downbeat of the suns rays, or protection against the ashen sky and the molten ground. This was more than a test of ability, it was a test of faith and loyalty.

And Kyros watched from afar, measuring the young Zambrano up.

[member="Elani Zambrano"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom