Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is The Planet Builders?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaxton Ravos

Mindwalker of the Outer Rim
Well, as I'm sure y'all know The Levantine Sanctum exists on the edge of the Tingel Arm, with little to no planets out there in canon, at least none Tef deems worthy to put on the map. Which is perfectly fine with me, as well as the other guys who helped found this Faction. It's a blank slate, which means our territory can be whatever we want it to be through creating planets to suit our needs in the factory. I'm a good tech guy, used to be a judge, and we have a good bit of people with factory backgrounds around here so if you want to put up a planet for the faction, or a ship or a set of armor or a gun or anything really, you can get it put here and looked over before throwing it into the factory. It's not necessary, though I love to see your guys ideas and this is a good place to air them out and put up templates rather than put out huge messages on Skype.

Anyways, good luck, we're here to help, and hope to have some fun times building stuff with all of you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom