Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is the Force? {Jedi and other Force Users}

blog_import_520bd82bcbcba.jpg
CORUSCANT: UPPER LEVELS
What exactly is the force? Something that flows through the universe, connecting every living thing? Or just a magic to be harnessed in combat and healing? Every being in the galaxy was affected by it. But only so many could use it. Those of the Vahla race were born with that gift, every child gaining the power to manipulate the energy that binds us all. Despite this, they didn't all know of the force. For there was at least one child raised by another race, taken away from her chance of learning, forced to discover the purpose of her gift later in life.

That child is me, Alexandria.
Those that raised me call me Seven, as I was their seventh child. I'd prefer it if you did the same.
To be precise, I was raised by Tusken Raiders on Tatooine. Forgive me if my Basic is off. I'm used to speaking the more... guttural language my family spoke. If everything was up to me, I'd be with them right now. Hunting in the sands, tracking beasts, slaying them, and helping to feed my tribe. Or maybe going on a raid to collect supplies... Har'Ijet, the Chief of my tribe, asked me to leave. Tuskens often take in orphans until they reach a suitable age to return to society. For me that was when I was twenty, a little over four years ago. My family worried, and did not want me to leave. Nor did I. But I knew it was for the better.

Out here somewhere in this galaxy are answers. To my inquires about this strange 'force' and all other questions. I must simply close my eyes and open my mind, just as Har'Ijet always said. There is much more to existence then the sands and their stories. There is war, there is peace. Harmony, and chaos. Opposites and copies filling the voidless void. All the worlds, each with its own rich history, story still being written, unfolding before our very eyes... Beautiful, and yet so tragic at the same time.
It is an interesting time to be alive. Then again, all times are.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wind swirled by, sending chills down my spine. The weather was unusually chilly for such a sunny day... Perhaps the planet was mourning, having heard of the loss of life on a distant planet. Details escaped my mind about the incident, but something about an auction lingered. News had been displayed on every holochannel for days now as more information was dug up. None of it regarded me or family, so I hadn't paid much attention. Perhaps Coruscant cared more then I did, having seen its share of tragedy...
Muscles in my shoulders moved instinctively in a shrug, even though the whole conversation had been with myself. A sigh met my lips, displaying my annoyance with my own actions. Things like this happen way more often then I would like. Normalcy returned as another round of wind hit me, and my arms pulled my cloak tighter around me. The hood was up, covering my hair and casting a shadow over grim features. My silver eyes could barely be seen, their surfaces catching the light of day and coldly reflecting it.
"Ther're, the trainine grounds of the Je'daii..." My accent slaughtered the language, cutting the words apart. Unnecessary syllables were added out of habit, and pronunciation was shifted. But it did not matter, I had found my destination. Jedi knew about the force, and I wish to learn about it. It seemed unlikely that they would just let me waltz right in, or walk in. So I went to sit outside a cafe to wait. Perhaps if someone left the collection of buildings I could approach them... Or was it possible they could know what I seek and come to me?
Perhaps... But for now I will have to wait, and simply munch on a muffin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom