Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is next for the Devaronian and his Twilek wife?

After some time of training his apprentice , his apprentice had to leave on business of his own, Adan and his wife [member="stardust"] were back to not having anything to do, so Adan decided to go back home to his wife on Devaron and try some mercenary work see where it would take them. He decided they would go to local bars and advertise for work.

Adan came rolling in on his speeder, he walked up to do the door opened and walked in he was seeing his apprentice good bye. He looked around seeing that the house was very clean and organized. "Damn baby you did a good job" he said to [member="stardust"] smiling at her.

She turned and smiled "see him off did you" she walked to him"and yes this place was getting really dusty had to clean it up a little "she looked at him smiling " so we got anything to do because this shore leave is getting boring a little
[member="Adan Jax"]

He looked at [member="stardust"] and grinned "Well hun I was thinking Maybe we could go to nar shadda and look for some mercenary work, you're right I'm dying for some action."

Sounds good to me nar shadda always has at least something "she chuckled smiling, nar shadda is where she made her start at and she knew there's always some type of business to be done whether it be legal or illegal
[member="Adan Jax"]

He smiled at her, "then its settled we shall go to nar shaddah." He came closer to her and kissed her to him it felt as if he hasnt seen her in a long while. Their new journey began it shall be a good one. [member="stardust"]

She smiled"let's make sure we load the speeders AMD fighter"she said walking to grab her two sabers looking at them, she picked them up moving them in her hands thinking about old times and what she was thinking of doing, she'd heard about a group nethier sith or jedi, she wanted more training in the force, she attached her sabers to her bent grabbing her blaster"

Adan loaded up his weapons and his saber, he put on his mercenary outfit that consisted of his boots, thick armored vest, trench coat, and his hat that had a resemblance to a grave keeper hat he didn't go anywhere with out it. "Okay hun everything is ready to go. " [member="stardust"]

He hopped on his speeder "before we go what were you thinking about so hard in there I could see smoke coming out of your head." He was curious about her if she was ready for this. [member="stardust"]

She looked at him and felt her head then relaxed nodding"just thinking about going to learn more on the force is all I've heard of a group that I can go to learn from"she said calmly looking at him unsure of how he'll react to her statement
[member="Adan Jax"]

He smiled he was proud that she wanted to learn more that she was determined to learn more. "That sounds great hun, I'm proud of you that you want to get stronger, when do you want to go and do this?" [member="stardust"]

He followed her thinking about what she said. It would be good for her to go and train. Would this mean they had to split up for a while and if so for how long. [member="stardust"]

He did the same docking his speeder in the freighter. And walked over to the bridge sitting down waiting for [member="stardust"] he didn't say anything to her he was deep in thought meanwhile getting the ship ready to fly hitting switches and buttons.

He looked over at her smiled and nodded not saying anything, they were off to nar shadda for work they much needed. Hopefully this will be a success of a trip. [member="stardust"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom