Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is Hope?

The corvette Unyielding Faith moved towards the Shipyards above Fenris. A holomessage had come to invite Allya to meet with [member="John Locke"] about some sort of offer. She had no clue what it was about. However, as the ship approached the Shipyard for it's rendezvous, there was a panic in Allya's room.

Clothes were thrown everywhere. There were few times Allya struggled to figure out what to wear. Normally it was simple. Throw on her beskar'gam and it was all okay. But. Today she was to meet with a man she considered a legend. John Locke was one of the foremost inventors of the age. His work was legendary, and was years ahead of most of his competitors. She admitted, she used a lot of the his work in her own designs. As such she had no clue. Should she dress normally? Dress up? What should she do?!

From behind her, arms wrapped around her, as Captain Jane Whey hugged the girl close. “Allya, calm down. You are okay. Really.” The small dark skinned girl turned and looked into the woman's face.

“Are you sure?”

“Yes, I am positive. Here, wear this.” The captain handed her an outfit taken from discarded pieces that had gotten flung. Without any hesitation, the teen began to undress, before the captain stopped her once more. “Allya, you change in private girl.” However, Jane's eyes went to the scar covered back. How could anyone have allowed this to happen to this girl? Allya was bubbly, happy, hyper, energetic, and intelligent. She had heard rumors of Sith training, but, to see the proof of it on the back of a child? It was overwhelming. And because of it all they had to teach the little one so much.

Oh! Sorry! I got to excited haha.” Allya moved into the bathroom, and changed into the new outfit. She came back out and twirled. It was simple, but looked far more professional. Jane clapped. “Well done, Allya.” Allya reached out to grab her Sith lightsaber, and a hand snaked out. “Allya. You told me to call you out on it. You don't need her anymore.” The teenager's fingers relaxed, let it drop, and moved over to her armor cabinet. She grabbed the larger lightsaber she gotten from Voph, and one of her vambraces, putting them on. “Are you sure I don't need her? I get so...nervous."

Jane rubbed the girl's back. “I think what you've chosen is very brave. That it won't be easy. But you are not alone. You don't need to be Vexia any longer. Allya is more than strong enough to handle what comes her way now. And you have a good support system in place for when you can't do it alone. We got your back. Now, get out there, and kick butt.”

As the ship docked with the station, Allya moved towards the exit and shooed off the head of Security. However, she couldn't shoo off Crash. “No way, Adjudant. I have no clue what's out there, I'm goin' with you. Don't like it? Too bad.” The teen rolled her eyes. But this is why she had Crash. He saw things she didn't.

He put on his helmet, holstered his tri-blaster and walked with her as a bodyguard. The pair slid through the halls, met with people, made introductions, signed in, and were taken to a room to wait. Small foot tapped as she cat impatiently on the soft couch. Crash took up a position towards the back of the room where he could see it all. He leaned against the wall, and they waited for the one who brought them here to come in.

Argus station was one of those facilities that never seemed to stop, at any time of the day or night the corridors were filled with a multitude of droids, organics and even holographic projections, sweeping through the halls as they hurried about their work. Even the offices were rarely empty as a veritable horde of workers rushed between the desks trying to organise the stations vast production resources. In the middle of all this rush, it would be easy for Allya and Crash to miss the droid threading its way towards them, one of the EX-1000s that could be spotted around the station. This one though wasn't your average droid, you might be mistaken by looking at it, the droids limbs slightly uneven, lacking that factory floor polish, that perfection that came from mass-production. If that wasn’t enough there was the way the rest of the droids seemed to move out of his way, almost genuflating. This was a droid in the centre of his kingdom, a king in this place. This was EX, John’s personal assistant and the prototype of the EX line.

His photoreceptors blinked, almost winking at Allya as he stepped into the waiting room, “Let’s see where they’ve got you...oh no, this will never do. Why, this room is far too palatial, why would you ever want to leave it to come to a dirty old lab? I specifically told them to put you somewhere with broken pipes and sparking wires so that anything was an upgrade. Now you’re never going to want to leave and I’ll have to keep John company all by myself. Such a tragedy, and I was so looking forward to pawning him off on you, there’s this little translator droid back in sales and a movie showing in bay three.” If EX’s face could smile he would, instead he span on one foot, glancing back over his shoulder, “Well, are you coming. I promise the rest of the ship isn’t anything as nice as this place, if you want to stay here, I understand...but today is pizza day....actually every day is pizza day if you want but they all eat it together today. It’s one of my great regrets I’ll never get to taste Pizza, I tried once....my vocabulator didn’t much like it...John was very smug...I hated it.”

Then the droid was gone, taking two, three steps before he checked the reflection in a screen to make sure Allya was following him. “So this is the offices, it’s nice and quiet and good for naps and well, everyone lives down there, and we make stuff everywhere else.” As he spoke the droids hands flew around, indicating the various corridors. “It’s all very boring really, I don’t know why you’d even come here really, wait, I mean it’s wonderful and amazing and you should stay forever.” EX nodded, saved that perfectly. Good job EX! The droid grinned at itself, thumbing open a door and gesturing inside, in here please Ma’am, Sir. The room was dim, most of the light provided be screens as a dark-haired man stood staring at a large metal ball that seemed to pulse with energy, lines of blue lightning running over. “Sir, It’s miss,” “Hold on, hold on I’ve almost got this.” The light of the screens reflected in his eyes, the eager expression on his face as EX looked over at Allya, giving a very human shrug, “It’s Miss Vi’Dreya.” “Oh right,” John span, gesturing in the air as the lights of the room span up, the cyborg nodding his head at the girl. “Thanks for coming in, I’m sorry,” he gestured at the metal sphere, “Sorry, I just got my hands on a giant repulsor, and you know, boys and their new toys,” he admitted wrly.

[member="Allya Vi'Dreya"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom